It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with his eyes...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
let me begin by saying that I'm a person of high knowledge of alien and i don't go to rash extreme idea's like what came in to my head today. now 2 months ago these two Jehovah's witness people have been coming to my house every Saturday; they would all talk about god and all that good stuff .But the 3rd time they came i was with my mom and brother-in-law and we really did get annoyed how they would come over every Saturday so then i thought why don't i drown them with ATS knowledge so they could leave us alone. i started to talk about how human were living so long back then and how the government was trying to kill us all. basically i thought if i said some crazy things they would leave us alone(i am just one of those people who will always open the door and ask the person to come-in-sorta-guy). but my planed sort of backfired on me they were intrigued that i knew all of this stuff so they still came back.

then i thought i will just go somewhere on Saturday's i did that for 2 weeks and then my mom told me that they only wanted to speak to me and they wanted to know where i was? so then i sighed and said fine i will just talk until they stop coming over. so as i talked with the two Jehovah witness people our conversation's started turning away from god and then eventually to so how's your life like, and what do you think about this and also how do you feel about it. the last two weeks i kinda felt like they were advancing into my privacy a little to much. so than today(3/11/12) they came over and i was alone at my house the only person who was in the house was my sister and she just occasionally came downstairs to clean before returning back upstairs. then they asked me what i was in college for and so i said Marine Biologist (i really wasn't, i just didn't want them to be in my business like that) so then one of the Jehovah's witness people yammer's on about something about queen's garden and then he makes a really UNfunny joke about coral reefs and that's when it happens! he lifts his head back to give a hearty laugh and he looks back at me and his pupils are diamond shaped!

i managed to do a very obvious stare directly at his eyes. my jaw would have literally opened wide to scream had my hand not been holding it at the time. then all of a sudden right before my eyes the diamond shaped pupils grow smaller and smaller and then they form into a circular shape! that's when the 2nd Jehovah's witness turn's to me and says so when's a good time to come over here? i said 12:30 and then thats when my family came in through the door and i exhaled because the tension in that room could slice butter in half. so then the Jehovah's witness turned and talked to my mother and she said that her uncle had recently past and then the 2nd alarm ringed in my head after i heard what the Jehovah witness said she said and i quote "well your uncle is living peacefully now that he's in the ground" there Jehovah witness shouldn't they have said something along the lines of well im sure he's in heaven now...

then after a few more minutes they left and my father turned to me and(my dad has a nickname for every person that walks through his door) and said that no-blinking *SNIP* Jehovah witness i don't want them in my house and then i said what are you talking about? i said he then said did you not see them blink at all? they were so scared of us. so then i went back to sleep and woke up around this time to post what do you guys think of this can anyone explain to me about the eyes issue? or am i just delusional?

edit on 11-3-2012 by Teriq because: bug

edit on 11-3-2012 by Teriq because: (no reason given)

Please use paragraphs when making a long post!!!

Also, there is no profanity or the circumvention thereof allowed on ATS

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[more
edit on March 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq

Huh?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
sorry still editing my thread i had a thread bug happening

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not sure about his eyes but his whole body is invisible!!!!
no stress, threads always bug out

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What exactly are we supposed to see? I see nothing...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Eyes without a face, got no human race....

While you wait, please enjoy some relaxing music from the 80's.

*ack thbbbt*

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
They can be annoying I can agree with you there. Got real heavy on two of them one day like you said and they kept wanting to come back for more knowledge... But I'm not comfortable with the idea of shoving religion down somebody's throat for obvious reasons.. It's so hard to tell them off sometimes I honestly think that is what they rely on most of the time
They are crazy, reptilian possibly, your story does sound freakin scary, but I hope they are not! Would explain a lot of things though I guess

Great post.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

What exactly is an 'alien expert'?. stopped reading when you couldn't correct "tlet".

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is why I never open the door unless I have a prior arrangement.

I'd certainly not be polite to these people. Reptiles or not, they're creepy buggers and I would most likely put on some heavy metal and not say a word if they managed to somehow be invited into my house. Ha!

Answer the door naked next time, I bet you'll be able to see their pupils very clearly then

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Great!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Alien expert? No "expert" of ANYTHING invites religious cult people into their home.

If you were a real "Alien expert" would you not have SENSED this weird alien-like "diamond eye thing" before allowing them into your home?

Some "alien expert" you are!!

edit on 11-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
They have made a ritual out of harassing you weekly, in fact that don't even remotely sound like Jehovahs Witnesses.

Your into Alien stuff, post on ATS, a group of 'Jehovahs Witnesses' every Saturday stop by to 'Talk' to you and only interested in you and seemingly no other members of your house, always asking about personal private matters. None of the encounters I've had even remotely sound like that. Instincts telling me they not who they claim to be....

In ANY of these visits were you ever given a Watchtower Book? Considering all your visits by them you should have because every time I'm visited I always get a book given that goes to the trash because genuine Jehovas Witnesses will almost always have Watchtowers on them to hand out during there Harassment runs around the blocks.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
That may explain a few things (He says, hair going up on the back of his neck!)

Jesus (excuse the pun) you have just made me think............

Scary stuff mate, I remember being visited by this guy and he would come back all the time, even when I left the country my parents told me this bloke would come around every now and then.........really didn't get the message? "He's left the country, he's not coming back!"

Then when I took up residence here (Aus) I start getting knocked up by these guys. Three of them, 2 males (Brothers) and one female (Apparently one of the brothers wife). I talked to them (Only cos the wife was seriously hot) and spun them heaps of conflicting strories (to their religion but I have none myself). Loads of stuff about Aliens, wars, gods etc etc and they didn't bat an eye lid at it all. They still just came coming back month after month.

I moved away from that town.

They all seemed a bit too............well, perfect? Does that sound weird?
edit on 11-3-2012 by CaptainBeno because: can't bloody spell today, anyway waiting for the flames........those sweet flames Mmmmm

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

am i just delusional?

edit on 11-3-2012 by Teriq because: bug

edit on

yeah cuz ur dad made it clear he doesnt want them in HIS house

are u letting him/them back?

i always wondered if i went around to JW's house with a Koran how would I received by not some, but most
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
i always wondered if i went around to JW's house with a Koran how would I received by not some, but most

You just gave me an idea, I know where some live. I may just have to test that out

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

.... so then i sighed and said fine i will just talk until they stop coming over....

I don't know about the whole 'eye' thing...But the idea that you can 'talk to them until they stop coming over' isn't gonna work....Just stop talking to them, if they bug you. That's all you gotta do. Either that or open the door buck-naked next time, and tell them you're in the middle of an orgy, but you'll get back to them later.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

If you are just honest with them that you don't want them coming to your house anymore, they will stop. If you don't mind them coming sometimes they will go by whatever schedule you set up for them. No need to play games.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Why is almost always old people who suddenly turned conservative after who knows what they done in all their prior life.

Where was their head back then? To me its like the human psyche becomes missionary and they go door to door trying to "make up" and secure their spot in the the New Kingdom of Jehovah on Earth by recruiting others

Such larval humans. Gosh, why are so many Christians SECULAR anyways? Sheesh, the irony.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Next time get them drunk on some really bad brandy and shoot video of their antics. Either that or ask the guy to do the pupil trick again for you on cam. (they knew you were a UFO "expert" so it might have been an elaborate prank)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
yea about that i don't go to church that often and sitting around with Jehovah witness all the time really gives me the time to actually analyze the bible... when they leave. also can you guys tell me another way to give them the hint i don't want you coming anymore because there creepy and i believe your aliens bent on giving me dis-info about everything. also i have a girlfriend so that opening the door being naked because of and orgy plan won't work

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join