It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with his eyes...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by Teriq
.... so then i sighed and said fine i will just talk until they stop coming over....

I don't know about the whole 'eye' thing...But the idea that you can 'talk to them until they stop coming over' isn't gonna work....Just stop talking to them, if they bug you. That's all you gotta do. Either that or open the door buck-naked next time, and tell them you're in the middle of an orgy, but you'll get back to them later.

I just let out the most cynical laugh after reading your post

Now on topic, whenever they come to my house I open the door and say "Stop (with my hand up)....I'm not interested and no one else here is either". They always go on talking and I say again "I'm not interested didn't you just hear me, so you may as well remove my address from your list" and again they say why and I say "because I despise door to door salesmen and you guys aren't selling anything I'm interested in".

The last group I said that too actually seemed perturbed, so I followed them out into my yard and threw their book at them and told them to take it away because it made my hands burn (they left that Watch Tower book on my chair)...haven't seem them here in over a year now

edit on 3/11/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Very interesting post OP.

In my opinion you should keep talking to these intriguing people.

Try to form your questions and answers strategically, and set up some traps to get them to say things they shouldn't say, or admit things they shouldn't know.

But also, I would suggest to make sure other people are at your house just in case, for safety.

I would love to hear future developments in the case you decide to continue speaking with them.
Just pretend like you never saw their eyes wig out. Maybe they don't know you saw it and knew?

I wonder what they want with you?

See this is weird for me also because I have a Witness coming by weekly to talk to my wife specifically. She does handout the Watchtower each time, and seems like a very normal Witness for the most part.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

Thanks VF. I am not sure RYANSSUPERMAN above would agree with either of us. Its always nice to be set straight by the Man of Steel.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
REALLY!!!? I want to see someone with diamond shaped eyes

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

the Johovah Witness decoded

Since we know that

1. their god is Johovah

2. Johovah is Yahweh for which they acknowledge

3. Yahweh is Sumerian according to the text

4. And the Sumerians came to earth with Anunnaki according to tons of channeled material

5.The Anunnaki are reptilians according to mountians of channeled material

6. Reptillians have Diamond shaped eyes... just saying it is what it is

edit on 11-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: brain fart

edit on 11-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: another brain fart

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Heck ya! i would keep talking to them until they ran away!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I do not believe your story. And the giveaway that your story is false is what you said about the Jehovah's witnesses and heaven. They've been coming over every week and you wondered why they didn't say your uncle was in heaven? Do you not listen to a word they say? Jehovah's witnesses do not believe that anyone dies and automaticly goes to heaven. Only 144,000 go to heaven and the rest, if resurrected in the future, will be on a paradise earth.

Instead of playing games, tell them not to come back. If they weren't invited, they sure would not be coming back EVERY week. And you're in college???

My judgement: Your story is made up.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
They may be annoying but they are not reptillians, I went to school with one, he dated my cousin and snuck out of his house and partied just like any other kid.
I don't think it's possible to sum up an entire religion in just one single category of people, be it Reptilians or Teenage brats.

I've met my fair share of JW's, none of them have seemed really strange or otherworldly in any manner but yes they are annoying. I have attempted to talk to a few but it seemed like they were much more intent on giving me pamphlets and selling their ideas of Jesus.

I can recall an instance where I would mention topics like sacred geometry and what they thought about intelligent design of the universe and they would instantly go right back to the same jabber. It really felt like I was talking to people that couldn't think for themselves, which kind of bothered me. I was polite at least.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
they will ALWAYS come back no matter how crazy your are!! you have to LITERALLY tell them "I am never going to be a witness, I find the entire religion extremely offensive. You are crazy, they just want to listen...(and get you to join there cult) In time they have learned that "the more crazy they find, the more likely they find a new member..."

Mormons do it much the same, scientologist exc.. All cult work on exploiting the mentally vulnerable.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
2 JW guys made the mistake of knocking on our door back when I lived in texas. We were smoking pot and having a movie party. this was about 15 years ago. One of our friends who is kind of wacky, invited them in, sat them on the couch and told them to watch the movie with us. He then kept offering them weed and started talking about so many off the wall topics and wouldn't shut up. (He always drove us nuts so I think he was excited that two strangers wanted to talk to him, and he LOVED to talk a mile a minute - enough to wear anyone out.) After a while squirming out our couch, they tried to leave and he was asking them for their phone number, telling them he wanted to go hang out, hugging them and all sorts of other weird stuff. Those two guys ran out of there and never came back.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I don't think that the OP's misunderstanding of the Witness's belief structure discounts the validity of his story at all. Most people are not aware of the specifics and peculiarities of this particular sect.

It is totally understandable that the OP treated the Witnesses as typical evangelical Christian proselytizers.

The mere fact that he misunderstood their beliefs and interpreted them incorrectly is totally normal and expected actually. In no way does it reveal deception on the OP's part.

To show that the OP is making it up, you will need to find something more solid and blatant.

As far as I can tell, the OP appears to be rather genuine and seemingly honest, due to the multitude of irrelevant pointless facts he presented which had no bearing on the lie itself. This means that either the OP is telling what he believes to be true, or is a proficient and skilled liar. There is also the possibility that the OP was telling the truth but misidentified what he saw (poor vision, hallucination, etc).

There are a multitude of potential routes of possibility here.

I will attempt to remain open to all possibilities without convincing myself that I already know the answer prematurely.

Considering that not much will come from this in the long run (unless the OP sets them up and gets footage of something really bizarre), this really ends up becoming a 'take it or leave it', type of report. You can either reject it, believe it, or remain open to the multitude of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
My family got involved with the Jehovah's and like the OP says, they do keep trying to convert you, even when you say you will call the police if they don't stop annoying you. We didn't get baptised but we got as far as while i had my baby by c section, they came to the hospital aying I could not have a blood transfusion and I agreed. When I did not need a blood transfusion, they lamented that Jehovah had done it. After a while I kept saying to them to stop coming around as they were running our lives practically. I was folloed with them in their car, shouting at me to get in and to drive me home to discuss why I as avoiding them. I would get chaps at the door knocking to try and bring me back to the fold. Only when I threated the police, did they go. You sohlud do that OP? As for the diamond eyes, I would not discount it as one you get baptised, the people we knew, changed. They followed obediently everything they were told to do. Stop smoking, they did it. Through your son out as he is drinkin, they did it. That is when I knew it was a cult and time to get out. Hope that helps OP?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

listen i think that you should be careful bc whether the eye thing means something or not there is something very wrong with that situation. do not be rude and dont provoke them, just avoid them and watch ur back man. please take this seriously, it could mean your life man..

be safe, peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
yea about that i don't go to church that often and sitting around with Jehovah witness all the time really gives me the time to actually analyze the bible... when they leave. also can you guys tell me another way to give them the hint i don't want you coming anymore because there creepy and i believe your aliens bent on giving me dis-info about everything. also i have a girlfriend so that opening the door being naked because of and orgy plan won't work

Simply inform them that you support and regularly contribute on a financial side to almost any company that has direct military applications as only military applications and through the use of military force can the human species evolve into a higher level of reality.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Blueracer

Considering that not much will come from this in the long run (unless the OP sets them up and gets footage of something really bizarre), this really ends up becoming a 'take it or leave it', type of report. You can either reject it, believe it, or remain open to the multitude of possibilities.

well what if they get him before he can get footage or report back to us or what have you, and none of us will know what actually happens, just another random kid missing somewhere nobody would post it on ATS..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

the idea that you can 'talk to them until they stop coming over' isn't gonna work.

I found it odd yet telling, when
they tried telling me that we should all be supportive of
governments and against any workers on strike.
? ? ? wt, and I always thought that JW's were non-political Lol.! !
I felt the spirit, to enlightened them about the 99% and
the evil elite of NWO.
. . .
They use to drop by regularly, I didn't mine having
discussions with them, but after the 99% discussion they
never returned ! odd.

They got VERY angry and even tried to intimidate me on this topic.
I swear their eyes turned reptilian, and skin morphed
into scales when they argued insisting that we all must support
the government in power,
It's obviously a touchy nerve for them, lol they got so angry about that.
To me on that day, they exposed their true-selves; and now I
see them as non-other than a cult with a hidden political agenda.
If you want to get rid of them, use this example, and
just mention how greedy the elites of the NWO are. . .

edit on 11/3/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just entrain them and Im done.....they go away. Causes panic in most entities that like to cause panic.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

the idea that you can 'talk to them until they stop coming over' isn't gonna work.

the evil elite of NWO.
. . .
never returned ! odd.

the government in power,

That doesn't sound like a JW at all. They will only obey the government up until the point that it may conflict with the scriptures and then they will openly disobey. They believe that the governments of this world are all wrong and will be destroyed by Jesus because of it. If it was a JW that told you that then he was a noob.

I grew up as a JW, I use to go door to door...I've been yelled at, laughed at, threatened, been chased by dogs, had doors slammed in my face, was sprayed down with a hose, and dealt with all sorts of people...some that were crazy others that just acted like it to get a chuckle.

Because I was one, I always enjoy reading comments based on how they are viewed. Overall, I enjoy reading both positive and negative posts. But I will chip in when I see something about what they teach, because that's something I know about.

edit on 11-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

If we could spot reptilians based on spelling and grammar, I'd be freaking paranoid.

@Tariq: let us know how the plans work out, and here's an additional plan: have them spell out "on their own" and "on its own". If they write "there" or "it's" they're in my black book.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I also grew up as a JW and can confirm this quote as accurate. JWs are no fans of the governmental system but believe in 'abiding cesar's law' as long as it doesn't conflict with their dogma. And I my entire life as a JW never met anyone with 'reptillian eyes' and I was a 2nd gen JW, born into it. If you don't want them calling on you and I don't blame you a bit...tell them firmly you are not interested and to never come back...they will leave. If they don't you might want to start quizzing them on their belief systems because they aren't actually JWs at all.

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

the evil elite of NWO.
. . .
never returned ! odd.

the government in power,

That doesn't sound like a JW at all. They will only obey the government up until the point that it may conflict with the scriptures and then they will openly disobey. They believe that the governments of this world are all wrong and will be destroyed by Jesus because of it. If it was a JW that told you that then he was a noob.

I grew up as a JW, I use to go door to door...I've been yelled at, laughed at, threatened, been chased by dogs, had doors slammed in my face, was sprayed down with a hose, and dealt with all sorts of people...some that were crazy others that just acted like it to get a chuckle.

Because I was one, I always enjoy reading comments based on how they are viewed. Overall, I enjoy reading both positive and negative posts. But I will chip in when I see something about what they teach, because that's something I know about.

edit on 11-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join