It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to ponder: Could Inter dimensional beings/non-human life forms and aliens be one in the sam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Could the potential visitations by these beings all throughout history ( if it is true ) and in modern times the same ones cooperating with government institutions be aliens as a result of differences in time and space in there part of the universe - as well as inter dimensional beings that require sophisticated technologies in order to blend into our environment because our time and space conditions vary from there own? This would explain the reported height differences in some supposed cases due to gravity, and the extreme differences in others. This would also explain why they can be both demons throughout texts - disappearing and reappearing , and aliens to the modern day believer and/or skeptic - according to alien abduction claims where they came and vanished + paralysis.

Similarly, could this be the case if we were to one day travel to a planet with even primitive life forms and be forced to wear suits, and have ships that have to alter themselves to exist within the visible spectrum of there habitat and simultaneously exit into our own when required - which is invisible to them?

This would explain A. why there is such a heavy lock down on such a pseudo/taboo/ridiculed topic such as this one
B. why religious scriptures and ancient texts are extremely important to both the "TPTB", average citizens ( as a result of elite influence ), and to all people throughout what is known as recorded history?

Which ultimately results in C. the strange paradox of "This topic is nonsense so make fun of it in the movies, games, and all other forms of media for the consumer to digest and believe wholeheartedly, BUT don't you dare open your mouth about it or we will kill you, and your family."

Strange ?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ac647

You are on the right track, I have actually done research on this topic. There is a lot of speculation that aliens are inter-dimensional beings. In fact, in Dr. Strassman's book '___': The Spirit Molecule, he lays out the reports of his study of people who are injected with '___' and come into direct contact with a different plane of existence. They meet up with grey aliens there. The Mayans used '___' for spiritual purposes, and they have drawings of aliens as well.

On a similar note, '___' is released into the brain from the pineal gland when we fall asleep. Sometimes I wonder if, when people are abducted, they are being abducted spiritually instead of physically. In other words, the sleep paralysis while still under the effect of the '___' would allow them to see extra-dimensional beings.

I also have a friend with schizophrenia, who doesn't want to admit she has it - but sometimes she talks to me about it, and one time she described tall grey aliens she would see in her house. She doesn't know much about conspiracies and stuff, in fact, she didn't know they were aliens! She described them to me like they were weird humans or something. If schizophrenia is somehow related to losing touch with this dimension (for example trace amounts of '___' being released into the brain during waking hours), then this would explain what she saw.

edit on 11-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

yes and at the same time, what if they are also from another planet yet exist here on there own plane, when they first arrived here, which would explain the supposed cave drawings and ancient artifacts presented time and time again, and seeing as how they are beings of the universe and are subject to good/bad ups/downs, what if religious texts and world events have been manipulations of there doing depending on how there social structure works and fidgeting with ours in order to promote control/manipulation etc. - whereas on the other hand there may also be positive outlooks which are opposed forces, all coexisting within the same species but invisible to us, - i believe this would happen if we inhabited a planet of a young growing species who could not see us on our plane, and they were caught in a debate of visitations by beings (us) and argued over whether or not they are on our side or not, not realizing that they too, have there own ups and downs and positive and negative forces
edit on 11-3-2012 by ac647 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ac647

It is good to keep an open mind, I like what you are thinking. There really is no way to know, there could be beings of this universe that have lost access to their souls (neutral), or there could be beings that have transcended this dimension, and as a result or prerequisite, represent good. However, the Mayans did sacrifice human lives to appease their Gods, so I wonder. Maybe they have no understanding of good or bad.

Well, you are probably right about them having conflicts in their own ranks between good and evil tendencies, and even whole races that are more good or evil. Unless they are soulless, in which case they would be neutral. I know there are theories that the race of greys lost their humanity somewhere along the way, losing access to stuff like creativity and passion, and that's why they were conducting their hybrid experiments.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The way I see it is that because we are born with senses that allow us to perceive a specific range of wavelengths, we will always be in the wrong trying to decipher the secrets and mysteries of life because its like trying to describe the colors of a television program when you're using a black and white set. Take eyesight for example. Imagine how the physical body would look if we had the ability to perceive the wavelengths we can normally not see, the human body could easily resemble the visions people claimed to have been seen for all of history. Maybe we share this planet with lifeforms on whole other frequencies and wavelengths as us.
Maybe we are polluting or effecting them in some way for having so much pollution from wireless transmission - like if cellular wavelengths which cannot normally be detected sounding like an ear-piercing screech to them, and maybe a vice-versa where we are being effected by the manipulation of various spectrum and the result is being seen in our present in the form of say weather? Something I always ponder.

Also, Dr. Strassman's '___': The Spirit Molecule is an excellent read and I highly recommend it for anybody with interest in occult and the origins of humanity
s+f

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
When have we confirmed that these so-called alleged "aliens" were real? I have yet to see ANYTHING but laughable hoaxes AND wild imaginations that support their existence.

Did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I've contemplated aliens for practically my whole life, and I've come to a conclusion.

It's my belief that aliens are time travelers. Human beings evolved into the "greys" that are so common in media and old UFO stories. These hyper-evolved humans developed a time machine and went back in time to try and evolve human life faster than previously by incorporating advanced DNA and technology.

The ancients were visited heavily, but something happened along the way in our timeline that prevented us from becoming hyper-evolved time travelers, which is why they stopped visiting. They/We have changed events so drastically that there is no time machine in our future.

Again, this is completely my own belief and I can't "prove" it other than examining the past and extrapolating stories into a logical progression. If there existed a race of beings on another planet capable of interstellar travel, we would be visited non-stop, or destroyed. Aliens don't exist anymore because the timeline in which they did exist no longer exists.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Are you just tossing around relativity to gain a cheering section, or do you want to be the guy that scores the winning touchdown in the final seconds of the game? I ask this because so many people want to throw away all we have knowledge of to appear smarter, and I think that process fails.

When you have no measurement system, no detection technology, and no fair means to solve a problem then penicillin would never have been discovered, "the bomb' wouldn't have worked, and we would have missed the moon.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ac647

A thing that I find interesting is in the old days, I mean like way back in tribal times, every body in a tribe all basically believed and hence thought the same things. Each tribe had it's own stories and belief systems which most every body in the tribe believed.
This was true way up until, basically, now.

What's happening now, unlike any time in history, is the plethora of stories and belief systems which are available to the individual. We can choose what to believe
and we can choose not to believe anything at all if we want.
Not that I think that we can't find examples throughout history to argue the opposite position, that this, is NOT true,

Maybe it dosen't matter, whether or not it's true OR not. For THAT matter, how do we define what matters at all? I mean look around here, ATS. What matters in this universe seems to be widely interpreted around here. All within this mixing pot. Makes me wonder what free floating forms of consciousness might emerge.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting OP and comments. Good stuff from darkbake, too. I'll throw some quotes out for now and be back later.

If UFOs are, indeed, somebody else's 'nuts and bolts hardware' then we must still explain how such tangible hardware can change shape before our eyes, vanish in a cheshire cat manner (not leaving a grin), seemingly melt away in front of us, or apparently 'materialize' mysteriously before us without apparent detection by persons nearby or in neighboring towns. We must wonder, too, where UFOs are 'hiding' when not manifesting themselves to human eyes.”
- J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee, The Edge on Reality, pp. xii-xiii

“A working knowledge of occult sciences...is indispensible to UFO investigation.”
- Trevor James, Flying Saucer Review Vol. 8, No. 1

“...these intelligences have the ability to influence the human mind telepathically in order to project what appear to be three dimensional images to the witnesses of UFO activity.”
- Brad Steiger, The Fellowship, p. 49

“The statistical data which I have extracted, and which I have tried to summarize briefly here, indicate that flying saucers are not stable machines requiring fuel, maintenance, and logistical support. They are, in all probability, transmogrifications of energy and do not exist in the same way that this book exists. They are not permanent constructions of matter.”
- John Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 182

“Many UFO reports, he said, seem to pertain more to accounts of 'poltergeists' (cases where objects fly around the room and strange sounds are heard) and other types of 'psychic' manifestations than to 'actual solid items of nuts and bolts hardware.' 'That is one of the reasons,' added Dr. Hynek, 'why I cannot accept the obvious explanation of UFOs as visitors from outer space.'”
- J. Allen Hynek interview, The Unexplained Column, by Allen Spraggett, November 8, 1975

“There is another system. It is sending us messengers of deception. They are not necessarily coming from nearby stars. In terms of the effect on us, it doesn't matter where they come from. I even suspect that 'where' and 'when' have no meaning here. How could we be alone? The black box of science has stopped ticking. People look upward to the stars in eager expectation.
Receiving a visit from outer space sounds almost as comfortable as having a God. Yet we shouldn't rejoice too soon. Perhaps we will get the visitors we deserve.”
- Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 246

top topics

join