It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking my girlfriend about aliens.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

So today I was catching up on my ancient aliens and so my girlfriend was there. She was watching and seem interested because she kept asking questions. Now she has no idea what ancient aliens are, she only knows that aliens are not from earth.....Duh.

I started explaining to her what the show was about and a couple of theories, since I have spent years searching for my own answers and having family who have dedicated their lives to this subject.

I asked her a simple question, since she has no knowledge on alien theories.I asked "What would you do if our president came out today and told us that aliens are real and they have been here for a really long time"
She told me she would be afraid, I asked her why and she said that it is not normal. I guess not everyone in the world is as ready as I am to officially hear that aliens are real.

I kind of expected this answer because her family attends church every sunday, most of her family is very close minded, and they just base everything on what they read or hear in the news.

I for one would love to hear our leaders say this. I want to meet these aliens. And how our world is turning out to be I wouldn't mind knowing that they would destroy us....as long as I can say I saw an E.T lol

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't know, depending on how the aliens act, I think it would be cool to meet them, now if they were hostile, my butt would be high tailing it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

I saw the final ep of ancient aliens just earlier asked some very strong questions.

Perhaps she would be so scared because she has been told to believe one really messed up tale. And existence of aliens throws off everything shes been told.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Our leaders our helping the aliens destroy the planet and eco-system for them. Instead of the hostile aliens doing the dirty work themselves, they enlisted the full-time help of various luciferian/satanic cults, who in turn get to be rich and famous off the blood/sweat/tears of ordinary folks like you and me. It gives new meaning to "sell your soul to the devil".

You can be religious and believe in aliens at the same time. One does not cancel out the other, in other words they are not mutually exclusive. I would say they are mutually inclusive and our religious leaders, who themselves appear to have sold themselves to the devil in return for earthly pleasures and great riches, keep this knowledge to themselves.

Make no mistake there are both good and bad forces at work here. The aliens themselves appear to be multi-dimensional and can cloak and teleport at will. It could be the reason we view them as angels and demons respectively.

The ancient alien series seems well thought out and nicely presented. Your girlfriend is giving the normal response of people who don't care enough to get more involved. That is not an insult, just the way things are. Women take pleasure in other more mundane things like raising a family, gossip, celebrity scandals, etc...

The history channel also had a documentary called "Ufo Hunters" that according to the main host was cancelled by top level executives after they aired the dulce underground base episode. They were getting too close to the truth so they pulled the plug on it. Hopefully the ancient alien series does not suffer the same fate!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
I guess not everyone in the world is as ready as I am to officially hear that aliens are real.
I for one would love to hear our leaders say this. I want to meet these aliens.

How ready are you really?

President Obama give press conference confirm we have been at war off world and are losing badly... we need to reinstate the draft so we can replace the troops...

The alien wants to meet you too...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Its better to go down swinging then to die like a coward.

I would never look forward to a confrontation with someone who is ten times bigger/stronger then me or someone who has mastered the ancient arts, but at the end of the day if you have nothing to lose anymore then you fight back.

Its like a snake in the grass. Leave it alone and it leaves you alone. When you step on it, often accidently, it bites back as a precautionary measure. If the ptb keep shoving the demonic alien agenda in peoples face then they should expect retaliation at some point. If the aliens want to show their ugly face then my 12-guage shotgun can do some damage as well.

Don't forget 8 billion humans with semi-advanced weaponry are no pushover either. It is just a matter of everyone getting on the same page and a course of action being implemented. The worse the aliens(or their human subjects) can do is blow the planet to hell like they did with krypton. Instead of one asteroid belt in the solar system they will have two.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Haha I remember telling my girlfriend about aliens and my theory's. But the thing is most conservative people don't really care and think the subject is very fantastical...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Ooops the NASA episode did them in
soon the fat lady will sing her song of reality...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lmao I would be up and ready, my family says Im crazy for thinking this way, and it bothers me in a way because some of my family says an uncle of mine went crazy researching and trying to "find the truth" and died, and they fear i may end up the same way. But I would be willing to go to war and die the way that dude did if it means i could see aliens lol......I WOULD DIE HAPPY

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Isn't it funny. I'm a keen believer but I would not say fanatical, however, whenever any show is on I will try my best to watch it or save it for later and watch. I try and keep up (on here) with everything happening around the world and read a fair bit.

Why is it when I talk to people, work colleagues and friends do they think I'm a complete wacko when ufo's are brought up?

I'm just an ordinary guy who takes an interest in UFO phenomenon?

Not some sign waving "Were all gonna die" nut job.

It just seems funny to me that when any slither of my opinion is mentioned nearly 100% of people I talk to get a smirk on their face??

I never go to lengths to prove my point as they don't really want to hear.

Seem funny to me that "the public" are blissfully un-aware of what is out there.

Sorry, I'll get back on thread now....................cheers!

edit on 10-3-2012 by CaptainBeno because: crap spelling!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

same here, my brothers tell me my family says im crazy whenever im not around.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I honestly believe they are the crazy ones!

What is it gonna take?

Even if one landed in the backyard, half the people I know would say "nah, its a......."

Tsk!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

EXAMPLE from a different thread is made

"Sitting here in front of my PC watching ancient aliens, a thought came to my mind.....

What if these aliens that have come here, are keeping us secret from their society, the same way our government does to us with everything they know that we shouldn't know."

signature:

jonthedit
|\\| \\/\\/ () Entrepreneur

Mood: Superiorly Laxe
Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 28 F 0 S 23
W 0.18 K 13

posted on 10-3-2012 @ 11:33 PM this post This should be moved to the "I believe everything without questioning" section.

Next time please just post on an "Ancient Aliens" thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hollywood has everyone paranoid about aliens. If such thing as an alien attack DOES happen, it will most likely be a false flag pretext for a military, not humanitarian or economic or scientific reason for expanding into space.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

sounds like your uncle found the truth

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
Hello everyone.

So today I was catching up on my ancient aliens and so my girlfriend was there. She was watching and seem interested because she kept asking questions. Now she has no idea what ancient aliens are, she only knows that aliens are not from earth.....Duh.

I started explaining to her what the show was about and a couple of theories, since I have spent years searching for my own answers and having family who have dedicated their lives to this subject.

I asked her a simple question, since she has no knowledge on alien theories.I asked "What would you do if our president came out today and told us that aliens are real and they have been here for a really long time"
She told me she would be afraid, I asked her why and she said that it is not normal. I guess not everyone in the world is as ready as I am to officially hear that aliens are real.

I kind of expected this answer because her family attends church every sunday, most of her family is very close minded, and they just base everything on what they read or hear in the news.

I for one would love to hear our leaders say this. I want to meet these aliens. And how our world is turning out to be I wouldn't mind knowing that they would destroy us....as long as I can say I saw an E.T lol
-come on man, I'm putting you in check, you are from a different part of the world than me.

You are the typical example.

You do not want to meet them. You think you want to meet them until you find out who they are.

She is right.
edit on 11-3-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Im not allowed to talk about Aliens around my boyfriend or my children. When I watch anything on TV about Aliens everyone walks out of the room.

I was taken by these beings back in Sept-2006 in Charleston, West Virginia. They are not nice beings! Trust Me- You dont want to meet these things!

Check out Disclosure Project by Doctor Steven Greer! Our Government here in the United States is never going to admit this information.

Atleast you have someone to talk to about this issue.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join