It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise on its final voyage. Could this be a false flag attack in the making??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Source

"It's kind of like when you get older and you know it's harder to get out of the bed in the morning. It takes you a couple hours to kind of really get up and then you're fine. Well, it's the same sort of thing here with Enterprise," Capt. William Hamilton, the ship's commanding officer, said days before the ship was set to deploy from Naval Station Norfolk.

Hamilton acknowledged all aircraft carriers have problems they're supposed to anticipate, but he said the Enterprise is more likely to have "unknown unknowns" than newer ships.

What better way for TPTB to trick Americans into supporting an already ill-advised war with Iran by sinking one of its most storied warships in history?

The ship, among the first to respond after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, won't be turned into a museum like some other carriers. Crews have to cut large holes in the vessel to remove the nuclear fuel, and it would be too expensive to repair, said Lt. Cmdr. Sarah Self-Kyler, the Enterprise's public affairs officer.

What does ATS think? Could this be a possible scenario?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I doubt we will see a false flag attack in the foreseeable future, not when everybody is waiting for it to happen, not now and not during the olympics.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
We've discussed this a few times already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My guess is, "No." But we have seven months to wait before I can be proven right. One interesting issue here is that we already have two carrier strike groups in the Middle east, neither which have been there very long. The CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln arrived there January 12th. and the CVN-70 Carl Vinson arrived a few days later on January 17th. Normally these type deployments last about seven months, with five months in the area and about a month on either side for transit.

The Lincoln already went through the Strait of Hormuz a few weeks ago, then transited back without incident.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks for all the years of service Enterprise.

Lj01 salutes you

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Israel does not have any aircraft that can carry the 30,000 lb bunker buster and if a war were to occur with Iran, only the USA could sufficiently harm them, not Israel, so this could possibly be a false flag.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I doubt we will see a false flag attack in the foreseeable future, not when everybody is waiting for it to happen

I agree, but I'm not so sure about the Olympics.

Tough to pass up the opportunity to take advantage of that many nations all at once.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Israel does not have any aircraft that can carry the 30,000 lb bunker buster and if a war were to occur with Iran, only the USA could sufficiently harm them, not Israel, so this could possibly be a false flag.

Israel can borrow a B2 from
the USA. Does not sound to far out.
If Iran attacks a ship, there is no false flag.
Just because Iran does something stupid
like attacking a ship just proves how ignorant
they are, not a false flag..

So the thread should be asking
if Iran would attack the USS Enterprise
and yes they could anything is possible.
Be a dumb move, but they are not very
bright as it is.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Enterprise has been around a long time. It is a funny shape compared to newer and older carriers.

Would be a shame to sink her. Probably cheaper than decom though.

See if I can get a photo to embed here...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

As much as Israel has bought our politicians the USAF would never let them touch the prized bird (b-2) of the sky. Heck even the F-22 sale was very debated.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

My apologies but I did run a search and nothing came up on the USS Enterprise final voyage. Those threads do touch up on my belief. That the Enterprise is a sacrificial lamb being lead off to slaughter.

Out of all the ships stationed in the Middle East, it would seem that this one is the most likely target. So if there was an attack on it, my thought will immediately be "it wasn't Iran".

edit on 10-3-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
At pearl they lined up the clunkers destined for the bone yard for a perfect bomb run
and took the good stuff way away

kinda like the way the guv put those seals on the kinda clunker they would never use for seals
and then tried to say the terrorists must have slipped a bomb on board...

or the way buush said the taliban killed pat Tillman
and then the coroners said
ummmm
no
it was the taliban alright..the Taliban Tillman was going to blow the whistle on
US special forces triple tap Taliban to the face when he was wounded taliban

with friends like that....who needs Iranians

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Enterprise has been around a long time. It is a funny shape compared to newer and older carriers.

Would be a shame to sink her. Probably cheaper than decom though.

See if I can get a photo to embed here...

My Uncle Larry served on the Enterprise all over the South Pacific and elsewhere.
Used to love getting letters from him and grandma reading them

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
do not think a false flag is what is going on. as the poster above said, would be to obvious.

thanks for the heads up though on the enterprise retiring. she was stationed here in the bay area at alameda back in the 80's. still remember when she grounded on the mud and the ship's captain had almost the whole crew up on the flight deck and running from port to starboard in order to rock her off. i also remember when i was on the nimitz, i was talking with a fellow shipmate who had been on the enterprise before. they had a new captain who had a good sense of humor. at a captains call, (captain addresses the whole crew) he showed up wearing a star fleet uniform!

thanks for many years of service, enterprise. god speed!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
in support of my above post

USS Enterprise going to the Straits of Hormuz ...
The USS Enterprise, which was set to be decommissioned originally in 2015 was sent to the Mediterranean for ONE LAST deployment, before it's planned earlier decommissioning in 2012. Yes, they moved that ahead three years.
Making the USS Enterprise the perfect sitting duck for a false flag attack.

pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Secretseverywhere

My Uncle Larry served on the Enterprise all over the South Pacific and elsewhere.
Used to love getting letters from him and grandma reading them

Grampa was a SeaBee in the So Pacific. Manus Island and Los Negros Island.

While I was in I never thought much about what if the ship is hit. We practiced damage control and fire fighting all the time. The ship is divided up into so many little water tight compartments I doubt they could sink it. Would be bad if it were hit though.

Grampa web page
edit on 10-3-2012 by kawika because: add quote

edit on 10-3-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Some I know son is on that ship. What a thought.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
in support of my above post

USS Enterprise going to the Straits of Hormuz ...
The USS Enterprise, which was set to be decommissioned originally in 2015 was sent to the Mediterranean for ONE LAST deployment, before it's planned earlier decommissioning in 2012. Yes, they moved that ahead three years.
Making the USS Enterprise the perfect sitting duck for a false flag attack.

pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

No false flag is needed.

Iran is giving the world every reason
in the books to attack them.

Threaten the world oil supplies, threat of nuclear weapon,
threat of killing people. Iran is being shoved against a wall
with all the sanctions and would not surprise me they did
attack a ship. Whichever one it may be.
No conspiracy here.
edit on 10-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Are they going to sell the enterprise to Isreal?
That would make quite the headlines aye. Enterprises final voyage to isreal to sell for a cool $.
Now woulden't that make quite the headlines in the National Enquirer.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
reply to post by schuyler

My apologies but I did run a search and nothing came up on the USS Enterprise final voyage. Those threads do touch up on my belief. That the Enterprise is a sacrificial lamb being lead off to slaughter.

No apology necessary. I'm not on your case about it, but just typing in "Enterprise" gives you 4 threads that have more or less the same title as this one. Yours will probably not be the last, but we'll be rehashing the same arguments as last time. Just use those others for background material.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You have no objectivity , if Obama got the sniffles you would call it a false flag and go on a rant how evil America is . The vast majority of your posts are anti American accusing us of being puppets for Israel .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join