It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise on its final voyage. Could this be a false flag attack in the making??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Nice picture of your grandpa. He looks alot like my dad who was a Marine. Nice web page, too.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Danbones
in support of my above post

USS Enterprise going to the Straits of Hormuz ...
The USS Enterprise, which was set to be decommissioned originally in 2015 was sent to the Mediterranean for ONE LAST deployment, before it's planned earlier decommissioning in 2012. Yes, they moved that ahead three years.
Making the USS Enterprise the perfect sitting duck for a false flag attack.

pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

No false flag is needed.

Iran is giving the world every reason
in the books to attack them.

Threaten the world oil supplies, threat of nuclear weapon,
threat of killing people. Iran is being shoved against a wall
with all the sanctions and would not surprise me they did
attack a ship. Whichever one it may be.
No conspiracy here.
edit on 10-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Yes but I don't think the American public as a whole would support a full fledged war with Iran, period. Not unless something catastrophic happened and caused a stir around the world. The attack on a US aircraft carrier would certainly open the sheep's eyes.

Saddam was supposed to have nuclear/bio weapons too, remember? Pretty sure they have stopped looking for them by now.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Enterprise has been around a long time. It is a funny shape compared to newer and older carriers.

That shape is due to the phased array radar on the tower. If you see a picture of the old nuclear powered cruiser Long Beach, the tower looks exactly the same: I hope these pics come out roughly the same size. here goes. See how the square shape is almost identical? No other ships have had that configuration.

Long Beach CGN-9

Enterprise CVN-65

edit on 3/10/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nothing that happens by way of an attack is not a surprise. Everymove has been planned and tested months in advance. I personally know that. We were in Afghanistan months before the announcement of our occupation. The outcome is predetermined and nothing has been left to chance.....If the USS Enterprise is put there and attacked, then more thought and planning then you could ever imagine has been put into this. All we can do is sit back and watch the production unfold....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ONE cobalt 60 dirty bomb any where near that boat and she will be so hot they won't be able to touch er for a while

Their version of Vespers explicitly asks for protection from the radioactive elements that once rained down from the sky. And the first element they ask to be saved from is not uranium, plutonium, or hydrogen but another. "From the rain of the cobalt," the monks pray, "O Lord, deliver us."

Cobalt emerged as a terror during the Cold War (Walter Miller wrote A Canticle for Leibowitz in 1960) because it makes the dirtiest dirty bomb imaginable. "Conventional" nuclear warheads do much of their damage by incinerating people and flattening buildings. Dirty bombs kill almost entirely by radioactivity. The radioactivity from conventional warheads certainly kills, too, but there the radioactive fallout isn't as dangerous overall as in a dirty bomb. Conventional warheads rain down some elements that fire off their radioactivity quickly, depleting their ammunition. Other elements from warheads cling to their radioactive particles for thousands of years. But even though they continue to release radioactivity for a long time, they emit at such low levels that you're not in acute danger. You can wait out the worst of it in a fallout shelter.

Cobalt hits a sweet spot—it fires off just enough radioactivity upfront to kill you (or at least cause serious cancers), but holds onto enough reserves to make wherever the cobalt rain settles inhospitable for future generations, too. Calculations made in 1950 hinted that sprinkling one-tenth of an ounce of cobalt-60 on every square mile of earth (admittedly, a lot of cobalt overall) would wipe out the human race, a nuclear version of the cloud that killed the dinosaurs.
www.slate.com... tml

you wouldn't have to sink her and strafe the life boats
...like the Israelis tried to do to the USS Liberty to get the US to bomb Egypt
( the bombers were called back because witnesses caught the false flag in the act...
and then the US government had to cover the affair up

PS Pops:
FUNNY how some people worry about a country that really hasn't attacked the US while ignoring the one that has

edit on 10-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I agree, but I'm not so sure about the Olympics.

Tough to pass up the opportunity to take advantage of that many nations all at once.

Granted, but it would be far too obvious; the main reason being that I've already heard reports about how ridiculously overdone the security is going to be there. If they wanted to do a false flag and make it look more real, the smarter thing to do would be to make security more lax. If they have very tight security, you get people asking, "But how could anyone have got through when the security was so good?"

I don't think they're going to be able to use false flags for much longer, or if they do, they're going to have to choose the time more carefully, and put a little more effort into making it look more realistic. They've been extremely sloppy and blatant with the last few major ones, (the Norway shooting in particular was laughably transparent; Breivik's supposed manifesto was an absolute stereotyped joke) and people are starting to wisen up. If they want to keep doing it, they are going to have to make them more credible.
edit on 10-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Olympics are a hands off event...even the terrs know this....
Anyone, who attacks the Olympics will be systematicaly hunted down and killed outright, one by one.
And NO country in the world will raise as much as a murmur of protest......
The Isrealis, had carte blanche to execute the ones from Munich, and they did all over the world wherever they could be found.
Not one word was ever raised against them.....
Now, everybody knows that you do this you are dead......nobody cares if you are a Tamil or a camel....EVERY intelligence and law enforcement outfit in the world will execute you on site.......
The Olympics will NOT be targetted.....
Its bad press.........

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It has been rumored that like the admission entebbe was a false flag
Munich was too

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I doubt we will see a false flag attack in the foreseeable future, not when everybody is waiting for it to happen, not now and not during the olympics.

True... we seem to forget the ways of the old world. To keep the peace... give them games and entertainment.
Rome did that, even managed to keep the games going for several months. That must be felt like years compared to todays perception of time.

Anyone noticed how polluted tv is with so-called reality shows and sports? There's a reason for that. The best thing you could do is take away your kids' tvs and let them rely on the internet alone.
Not that the internet is pure, but atleast it's not entirely full of lies and dis-information.

I know for a fact (and of course I hope most of you also know) that shows like Paradise Hotel, X Factor etc. are COMPLETELY scripted. There are no room for chance, since chance makes bad tv.

It takes time to destabilize a country like Iran and in the meantime keep people's eyes on something else. And unfortunately is easy... there's nothing worse in the minds of people than be knowledgeable about wrong doings and not being able or know how to be able to respond. Ignorance is still bliss.

So when the games have passed, once Iran has been destroyed from the inside, the tptb will f*** up the world once again. Wether or not they will actually sink that ship I don't know. But it sure does have an iconic name eh?
edit on 11/3/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Israel does not have any aircraft that can carry the 30,000 lb bunker buster and if a war were to occur with Iran, only the USA could sufficiently harm them, not Israel, so this could possibly be a false flag.

I gotta ask where do you get the 30,000lb weight of bunker busters because im pretty sure there about 2000-5000lbs

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Israel does not have any aircraft that can carry the 30,000 lb bunker buster and if a war were to occur with Iran, only the USA could sufficiently harm them, not Israel, so this could possibly be a false flag.

I gotta ask where do you get the 30,000lb weight of bunker busters because im pretty sure there about 2000-5000lbs

Sorry, bud, but the big one does weigh 30,000 pounds

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

No need to apologize, thats why I asked the question and you provided me with an answer

Thank you

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is a pic of the USS Enterprise as it left Norfolk yesterday, March 11, 2012, bound for the 5th Fleet Area of Responsibility, the Arabian Gulf.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It will be deployed in the Navy's Sixth Fleet and Fifth Fleet areas of operations, which cover Europe, Africa and the Middle East, including current hot spots Iran and Syria.

LINK

Definitely a candidate should the need arise for it to be used as a target or false flag

edit on 14-3-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Long Beach was decommisioned, inactivated and the super structure above main deck removed back in the mid-90s.

Enterprise's island looked more like the CGN-9s super structure at one point, but was modified and modernized to its current configuration. That mod reduced the similarities between the two, but its silouette is still very distintive from a 68 class.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What do you know....

a US navy ship moves and ATSers think its gonna be a false flag attack?

5 months later nothings happened....

Has this happened before?

No?

I thought not. This doesnt seem familiar at all...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The big one does, but Israeli F-15 and F-16s are perfectly capable of carrying the smaller 2,000lb bunker busters, or even some of the bigger ones. They'd just have to go for quantity instead of dropping one or two of the bigger ones.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join