It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq militia stone youths to death for "emo" style

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
click 'CC' for subtitles

And I dont blame Islam, I mean you have thousands of emos in the Islamic republic of Iran and its tolerated. In Iraq its just bathists and extremist alqaeda killer groups and uneducated Sadr militia who hate themselves and thats why they want everyone else to suffer, they hate it when people are happy.

The Iraqis will soon understand the difference between democracy and justice..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Islamic religion needs to be wiped off the earth. And it's extremist degenerate followers needs to be locked up in a cell away from society.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We really need to stop covering these prehistoric nations crimes.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong here i am by NO MEANS a friend of islam, but christianity and Islam are absolutly the same.

However, islam is Younger it was Founded in the year ~570.

christianity in the year of ~33

We have the year 2012 which means chrisitanity is about 2000 years around now...not bad.

Islam is just about 1400 years around.

What did chrisitans do about 600 years ago...lets think.

OH RIGHT they burned witches, they stoned people to death, woman where not allowed to show their hair, and so on.

I guess that explains alot. Islam is right now stuck in their dark ages. IF it does not piss off the russia, america europe or china enough then it may even be around for longer to grow out of this "Phase".

But i guess that wont happen. I feel really sorry about the girls who got killed by beings i dare not to call animals because that would insult all the nice animals. They are...well they are Muslims.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Inesophet

Christianity and Islam are not a like. The only way Islam and Christianity are alike is of how opposite they are of each other , Islam is made to hate Christianity. Notice their end of days is exactly like our end of days (within idea) but notice how opposite they are.

Islam hates Christianity well everyone that isn't Islam actually , but it would be more appropriate that it hates Jews more than it hates all other religions. According to Islam , you should be beheaded. According to Christianity we are to talk your head off trying to convert you. Notice the similarities but extreme difference?

edit on 10-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is barbaric,the only thing that deserves stoning is men who wear skinny jeans.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

"We strongly warn you, to all the obscene males and females, if you will not leave this filthy work within four days the punishment of God will descend upon you at the hand of the Mujahideen," the leaflet said.

Another leaflet in Sadr City bore 20 names. "We are the Brigades of Anger. We warn you, if you do not get back to sanity and the right path, you will be killed," it said.

Get back to sanity??? Exactly who are the sane ones here? is sanity now beating youngsters brains out because they dont do what you say? these people really are screwed up

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Inesophet

That is absolutely brilliant. What a glorious day it will be when all religions reach the last stage; myth.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I would think that most EMOs are already stoned. They must have missed that memo in IRAQ. Shameful way to treat people. I can't be surprised though. That's the way life is in the majority of the middle east.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's about time somebody did something about those brain-dead self-centred miseries.

You yanks should take some tips.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
they are starting to learn, dont slaughter a blonde, blue eyed cheerleader, nobody gives a toss, emo pricks should listen to the sisters of mercy anyway, all the goth crap now is like a gay fantasy

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie77

I dont get it... Are you saying thats emos are your gay fantasy....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oh wow, more violence and death in the name of religion, who would've thought?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Killing Emo's and Goth's. Sweet, where do I sign? Tongue firmly in cheek

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The people over there are barbaric... we should definitely leave them alone.. I doubt they're smart enough to create weapons to harm us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join