It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Nature Knows BEST! ( The ANT TEST )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I can't believe it's not butter.. "Bull Crap" said the Ant!

I had to bite my lip on the colorful metaphor LOL

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Mar 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
yeah i heard that fake butter is one molecule away from a plastic

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Pretty sure this was posted a couple of days ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
Pretty sure this was posted a couple of days ago.

Mann... C'mon.. ATS is not that good? I made this video.. It is lame but it is mine and nobody could have known?

*X-files music goes here* Except ATS???

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Lol I like this. Yup, ants will know best as what's good and what's not! Unfortunately we humans know nothing about nutritional foods. How can we? When we are bombarded by fake crap everyday. Preservatives and colourings and all that crap. We basically eat cardboard everyday. And we take poisons everyday some voluntarily and some not.

Your right. Nature knows best because nature is not blinded to what's not good. We as humans have lost our true bond with nature. We are materialistic and greedy, full of hate and evil. We are not part of the natural world.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thats it! Im gona get a pet ant and lay out my food each day and only eat what the ant goes for! I will now live forever!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Thats it! Im gona get a pet ant and lay out my food each day and only eat what the ant goes for! I will now live forever!

Lol. Hey that's not a bad idea. But you'll have to train them to leave some bits for u.....lol

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I read somewhere else a while ago that rats completely avoid GMO corn feed, wish I could remember where. Good job OP.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Mix some sugar in with almost anything and I'm pretty sure ants will eat it. I've never failed to see ants all over any kind of candy that melted on the sidewalk, regardless of artificial color and what have you. Ants are very sensitive to taste and smell though. Sounds like it would be Interesting to try with different ants and food stuffs.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You can test this out with all food.

Try some bread. You will see that you are not meant to eat that crap. If ants won't eat it, you shouldn't either.

I first caught on to the Aspartame when I had an ant problem in my house. I had zapped them with Raid, Black Flag, other poisons, nothing was fazing them. Then someone told me to try Aspartame. They even get fooled into thinking its sugar. Till it kills them.

I sprinkled Equal all around, and BAM! No more ants. That stuff is more toxic than Raid.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
You can test this out with all food.

Try some bread. You will see that you are not meant to eat that crap. If ants won't eat it, you shouldn't either.

I first caught on to the Aspartame when I had an ant problem in my house. I had zapped them with Raid, Black Flag, other poisons, nothing was fazing them. Then someone told me to try Aspartame. They even get fooled into thinking its sugar. Till it kills them.

I sprinkled Equal all around, and BAM! No more ants. That stuff is more toxic than Raid.

WOW! What a simple and logical solution!
I've tried all kinds of traps and natural stuff, but this I got to try.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well if it weren't for the fact that ants have an uncontrollable addiction to soda pop, I'd say we have a new nominee for the top position at the FDA. But plainly they are shills for the sugary drink industry.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have ants all over the place in the summer, including a nest right at the back door that's very easy to stir up. I'll set them up with a butter v spread test when they come out this summer and I'll film it and put it here. Might also try olive oil v sunflower oil v beef dripping. What else can I try?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

I snorted my coffee LOL

A Canary Ant?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I read somewhere else a while ago that rats completely avoid GMO corn feed, wish I could remember where. Good job OP.

I think you are talking about the study where GMO made the rats sterile by third generation.

I'm telling ya.. We are being slowly poisoned and sterilized.. It's the Boiling Frog and nobody is jumping out of the water.
They are calcifying people's minds (dumbing everyone down) with neurotoxins in everything and cutting back on the "herds" breeding with GMO.

Listen to this video where the farmer says all his pigs became sterile from eating GMO.

new topics

top topics

join