It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEHOLD! The Creation of the American Idiot!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexrugerblack
reply to post by MrSpad

It is no myth, my friend. Take a look around you. Yes, the youth of today are technologically savvy, but not in a good way. They don't even text real words, only abbreviations, and a lot of them think this is correct spelling. And as far as our youth being more educated now, I beg to differ on that. Took a peek at U.S. student stats lately? We lag drastically. Look at the role models, music, and mindless tv shows. Look at society as a whole. It is no myth, my friend.

Many kids(?) will claim "well, we are no longer clubbing women and dragging them around by their hair" as improvement. The point being made here is the attack of our "ability to think" not our evolved knowledge of realizing women don't like their hair pulled. LOL

TO DAMROD- I did not mean it derogatorily.. I just used your wording as my own to "grandiose" my own post was all..

edit on 11-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Okay... The ONE damn link that I click on, in the section of well-cited 'sources', as my simple random sample to check your related linkage... I clicked on "Vaccines" and get some 'Bill Gates admits... [some depopulation supposition, out of context, I'll assume
kidding]... have I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior' Mumbai jumbo.

Who are you?

Or, did you accidentally link something?

Which is it?
edit on 3/12/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

You got that right although i am going to try to resist the FEMA camp option...lol. But your point is right on. I have often wondered whats the point of knowing these awful things. There was a time when i actually believed man evolved in a positive way. That there is hope. That we learned from past mistakes. That we really meant it when we said we want our children to have a better life than we had. I was seduced to believe these things are possible and my generation is destined to play a major role in something grand!

Then it was like i woke from a good '___' trip...lol. Things are not like i thought. it was obvious to me that over a period of time my team members deserted the field. I thought we was winning only to find out that most didn't get the memo. Then it was like i was alone and naked in the middle of the field while the stadium full of spectators looking on...lol. The i realized i'm not alone. Not really. For some odd reason i'm aware that there are a multitude of stadiums where someone like me is in the same situation. Although "WE" are not alone there is distance between us. But i suspect that they are experiencing the same emotions as i. Embarrassed for being naive and angry for being abandoned.

Okay...I'm aware i'm being too philosophical...lol. I apologize. The post you made was the first of the thread. Americans are "Dumb Down" and i'm angry that there is such a vested interest in creating the situation. Initially i was referring to the list of you-tube videos regarding such topics as Aspartame, GMO foods, Chem-trails, etc. and after viewing opposing posts made me realize once again that there is way to many people who look at the stars and don't see the light. Anyway...what started out to be in support of your views turned out to become a rant concerning the obvious yet is lost to dumb down Americans. I lost focus and was not clear. So again i apologize.

You are articulate and show passion in your views. Apparently we may have been chopped from the same tree. I like the good fight and obviously you do too. Here's to not being alone!....lol. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cusanus

Wow! You sound like my cousin. He is a Nam Vet who lived in Honduras. He now lives in Montana and wants to return to "God's Country." He asked me to go with him. Man...it sounds good! I'm disgusted with Uncle Sam and toured Honduras via Google Earth!...lol

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Shocker - the video has since been removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join