It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEHOLD! The Creation of the American Idiot!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I got this to add

youtu.be...

He sums up what we are all facing. Frightening.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Originally posted by Reptius
Yeah we are so much dumber then in the past like When we used to burn people at the stake because we thought they we were wishes or gave all the natives living in this country anthrax because "Hey! They aren't white , god doesn't love them." or when we told our kids that they could survive a nuclear attack by hiding under their desks at school or when we used lead paint inside houses! Yeah who doesn't miss Lead Paint and Asbestos?
I mean those things are we safer then Fluoride right?

You're confusing the point being made of IQ capability and evolution of knowledge.. Yes our knowledge of things is better now but, our ability to understand knowledge is what is under attack..

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

Exactly.
And IQ is just a part of our cognitive abilities anyways. There are plenty of high IQ people who are overly naive and is pretty much retards at anything else.

yup yup..
I forget the exact quote but, something like.. "Even the most intelligent person can seem stupid when they only have lies to form conclusions on.."

This is why I think we desperately need to take back media because so many "smart" people are not listening to those armed with truthful information. Unwilling to turn the TV off.

Makes me wonder if TV does not actually emit some MIND CONTROL MK-Ultra sound into a person head.
Subliminal like.. Hummm Hummm "Osama did 911 any who doubt it are nuts" LOL
Ooh that made me remember this great little VID by Colbert..

Seen this?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
well as im now thinking about Peter Sellers

Exposing the Concealed Illuminati Tricks of Dumbing Down of the Unawareness
of People !

Dr. Strangelove - Water Fluoridation

The Death of Masonic Illuminati ( Film Being there )

Being There Ending (HD)

just a Few ... Heres One I have Just Watch Recently ....

a Old Movie called The Big Lift

IN sections about Democracy !

The Full Movie

The Big Lift

Here in just a Few sections about Democracy ! Anti Fascism

Mark 3.30 ( Russian Spy conversation )

Mark 103:50 ( About Jews & Anti Books )

Mark 131:00 ( Getting to Understand Democracy )

The Whole Movie is Filled with Anti this & That of Democracy & Fascism etc..
all passed the Censors ! a Must Movie for Conspirators The Big Lift!!

Ironically!!! The Military was Involved with this Movie so much that some of the actors were playing them selves still in Service of the Airforce/Army as the Ending Credits show ..
edit on 10-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree we are Isarel's bitch of an attack dog. We are killing the "brown people" (muslims) at a rapid pace. We even cause them to kill theirselves. How long will it be before we start on the other colors of the people rainbow?

Look out Africa your on the list. After we wrap up the middle east, we'll start on you guys. I agree our Government is out to cull the herd by a few million. Except they seem to want to do it in OTHER PEOPLES COUNTRIES.. I am no longer a proud American, just a proud man who happens to be from America.... We the people, have let it get as bad as it has. WE THE PEOPLE. should change to WE THE SHEEP.

All the things you mention are to keep us placid and unquestioning the Governments decisions for us.. Quiet sheep are the best sheep.You can lead them to slaughter and they will smile all the while...never even a bahhhhhhhh.
edit on 10-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I willl get byyy, Love the dead, I'm sure you can tell.
Ramble on brother, Ramble on.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerblind
We can have access to all the information in the world. We can live years beyond our elders. We can "advance" in all areas of science. But the fact of the matter is.... Earth can only take so much before it succumbs to mankind and dies. We are earths cancer. Stage 4 terminal. If we don't change our ways it will become fatalsooner than later.

Yep, we are no longer compatible with the earth. And all the information, advanced age, and scientific advancements will never change the fact that we are human. Humans: emotional, irrational beings with a bloated sense of self, willing to use up, tear down, and pollute the planet to fulfill the needs of mankind.

We are sooo doomed!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by MrSpad
So that is why a lot of american kids no longer is able to even locate new york on a map?
Just because they tell you that we are better educated now, does not mean it is true.
You should try to think for yourself instead of just parroting propaganda that was feed to you.

LOL I instantly remembered this..

and that instantly reminds me of this !!

Serene Branson fumbles the intro to a story on Live TV.Doctors_ it was a migraine (a small stroke)

See Below her Explanation !

What really happened to Serene Branson full interview

Illuminati MIND Control ???????????????? Maybe !!!

She Going to Say something we don't want them to Here!! Jump her Frequency!! NOW!!

I can Picture it !

Another

Shocking! Gibberish Alert! Reporter Has Garbled Speech In Non-Sensical Libya Story

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerblind
We can have access to all the information in the world. We can live years beyond our elders. We can "advance" in all areas of science. But the fact of the matter is.... Earth can only take so much before it succumbs to mankind and dies. We are earths cancer. Stage 4 terminal. If we don't change our ways it will become fatalsooner than later.

This is what they want you to believe. You are just a victim to propaganda/brainwashing.
It is the greedy elite at the top that is ruining this planet. They have even made up the global warming hoax so that we ignore all the real environmental problems like toxic waste, trawlers, deforestation and so on which are the real problems.

We even have the technology to give third world countries access to clean drinking water, but yet thanks to greed this aint happening.
edit on 10-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Thank you Ohio. The YouTube that began with people running down the hole was precious.
I am less dumberer for it. And the video by the Grateful Dead reminded me of another from my era. Warning graphic puppets appear herein!

Edit: oh, and my add to the list of reasons Americans are more "dum bear " than ever is the Remote Control.

(click)
edit on 10-3-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that America was dumb down?

I find it most humorous that the people trying to tell it like it is get shot down.

Seems more people want to pretend everything is just peaches and cream and there is nothing wrong with the world at large.

Banks are NOT greedy corrupt institutions that bleed their customers dry and reward their scum CEO's

Mass media is NOT controlled by a small group of families with political ties and corporate agendas.

The Medical industry does NOT make billions maybe trillions in drugs that reduce symptoms but dont prevent or cure the problem.

Multinational corporations CARE about the third world employees they hire at a pittance to make billions more profit.

We are NOT polluting the planet on a scale never seen before in recorded history.

The governments of certain countries DONT make up trumped up allegations against other sovereign nations that have resources they covet in order to invade them take control of said resources.

Oh no everything is just peaches cream baby. Keep smiling.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The only bigger idiots than 'idiots Americans' are TCs who remove comments and block users (after spamming idiotic responses themselves) on YouTube for their lack of intelligence and balls to confront their own retardation.

Pot - kettle - black.

Idiot thread by and idiot = idiocy². Do the math.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
All you really have to do is spend some time with some recent high school graduates and maybe watch some tv with them...comment on current events...and yes you will see...they have not been given full disclosure of history and science...sad really.

here is a couple of videos I found...thought you might like them.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

LOL.. Did I hurt your feelings?

Sorry I spell feces F.e.c.e.s.. Not Faeces

You ran on to my channel blurting out spelling errors like you were the fat kid on the school bus with his new Patrol Badge or something.. Of course I blocked you.. What did you expect?

Now lets kiss and make up? hehehe

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You're living up to the name of this thread.

Rosman himself in the video calls it pseudopregnancy, so it's not wrong.

As soon as they stopped getting fed the GMO corn, the problem went away.

I am trying to understand this. Pigs eating GMO corn did not become sterile, they developed pseudopregnency. When they stopped eating GMO corn, they began producing pork. So did they just not like the taste of the GMO corn? Or was there an actual physiological reaction to the corn? (i.e. 'temporary sterility'). Also, has GMO corn been fed to other farm animals and the same reaction been observed? Cows? Chickens?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The Musicians Groups of R&B Soul that tried to Tell !

Ball of Confusion!!

Well this One Here ( Below!!)
When you think Politically
with a Open Mind

Papa was a Rolling Stone

The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone

and JOHNY CASH!!!!

Johnny Cash - One on the right

ohh and this one !

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more. If these threats were leveled by a foreign power fifty years ago we would have seen it as a act of war and possibly nuked those responsible. I'm fifty-four, been to two State Fairs and a Rodeo, and i have never seen so much evil as i have since the assassination of JFK. All of the instances on the list are real and deserving alarm, but are limited when you consider other realities not mentioned. We have seen major industries take flight to foreign shores. The USAID Program paved the way by using taxpayer funding to build Industrial Parks in Central America to coax American Textile companies to relocate south of the border. They, like now, are given huge tax breaks to relocate in countries that have "Preferred Trading Partner" classifications so as to avoid Import Tariffs.
This was the Genesis of the New World Order in the Sixties and Seventies. Using "Free Trade" as opposed to "Fair Trade" practices facilitated the decline of good paying manufacturing jobs as well as crippling the working poor and much of the middle class. The annual release of millions of high school grads who face the declining Industrial base have few options for the future. This is also true to many returning veterans as well.
Adding to these facts is the "War on Drugs." There is much evidence to suggest that Govt. Agencies has aided the transfer of illegal narcotics into America. It is theorized by knowledgeable sources that the tax free proceeds fund Govt. Black-Ops. The possibility exists when you consider that the CIA and other Govt. Agencies have no real threat to be exposed by higher authority and the reluctance by the government to investigate this as well as many other crimes worthy of prosecution.
Regardless, these issues are just a few of other topics associated with the "Dumbing Down America."Many phases led to the status-quo and until Americans become serious about the ramifications of the NWO and how it applies to our way of life, the power brokers will bull-doze their agenda down our throats regardless of the consequences.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You're living up to the name of this thread.

Rosman himself in the video calls it pseudopregnancy, so it's not wrong.

As soon as they stopped getting fed the GMO corn, the problem went away.

I am trying to understand this. Pigs eating GMO corn did not become sterile, they developed pseudopregnency. When they stopped eating GMO corn, they began producing pork. So did they just not like the taste of the GMO corn? Or was there an actual physiological reaction to the corn? (i.e. 'temporary sterility'). Also, has GMO corn been fed to other farm animals and the same reaction been observed? Cows? Chickens?

The RNA within GMO is absorbed and totally screws up those consuming it.. They are still unsure of all the side effects.. One is Sterility.. This was also done with Rats and by 3rd generation they too lost reproductive abilities. I don't call that pseudo temporary anything. That is an alarming side effect..

The FDA is a Rockefelon brainchild and they ignore results that hit their pocket books with no concern to people.
Look at rBGH hormone anti-biotic pasteurized Milk being banned in Canada for horrid side effects yet our loving FDA allows it here. 8yr old girls getting breast now..

Many non-profit companies are evil to the core.. From the EPA to the ACLU.. The octopus of evil is so far flung anything short of divine intervention is going to rid this planet of all it has infiltrated.

IMO

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

ooo ooo ooo that reminds me of this

A mute button for people? 'Speech jamming gun' that stops people talking by freezing the brain
The gadget fires a speaker's words back to them causing them to stutter and then stop talking
'Delayed Auditory Feedback' works because the brain does not like hearing the echo of the human voice
Research has found it works best during a speech, making it ideal for shutting up unpopular politicians

hen it is shot at someone speaking it keeps them quiet almost instantly using a technique that stresses humans into silence by freezing their brain.

The daily mail link doesnt work so i posted one from the wired. no mean for confusion.

www.wired.com...

edit on 10-3-2012 by vaelamin because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by vaelamin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dagann

I couldn't agree with you more. If these threats were leveled by a foreign power fifty years ago we would have seen it as a act of war and possibly nuked those responsible. I'm fifty-four, been to two State Fairs and a Rodeo, and i have never seen so much evil as i have since the assassination of JFK. All of the instances on the list are real and deserving alarm, but are limited when you consider other realities not mentioned. We have seen major industries take flight to foreign shores. The USAID Program paved the way by using taxpayer funding to build Industrial Parks in Central America to coax American Textile companies to relocate south of the border. They, like now, are given huge tax breaks to relocate in countries that have "Preferred Trading Partner" classifications so as to avoid Import Tariffs.
This was the Genesis of the New World Order in the Sixties and Seventies. Using "Free Trade" as opposed to "Fair Trade" practices facilitated the decline of good paying manufacturing jobs as well as crippling the working poor and much of the middle class. The annual release of millions of high school grads who face the declining Industrial base have few options for the future. This is also true to many returning veterans as well.
Adding to these facts is the "War on Drugs." There is much evidence to suggest that Govt. Agencies has aided the transfer of illegal narcotics into America. It is theorized by knowledgeable sources that the tax free proceeds fund Govt. Black-Ops. The possibility exists when you consider that the CIA and other Govt. Agencies have no real threat to be exposed by higher authority and the reluctance by the government to investigate this as well as many other crimes worthy of prosecution.
Regardless, these issues are just a few of other topics associated with the "Dumbing Down America."Many phases led to the status-quo and until Americans become serious about the ramifications of the NWO and how it applies to our way of life, the power brokers will bull-doze their agenda down our throats regardless of the consequences.

Thank you.. It seems there are at least a few that see reality falling on their head and recognizing it..
Hearing some parrot gov lies and talk of USSA with respect really gets under my skin.. Google "Goverment admits testing" to see some reality of GOV-LOVE for the people..

I am unsure of what post you are replying to on this thread that you are agreeing with.. I've posted several.

As for the Drug trade.. This is some TRUTH of it's origins..
At the top is it The British Crown collecting on the 500billion a year Opium business via Afghanistan.
They sell it to USA and then they lock you up for it.. So they get you at both ends.. Now they are privatizing prisons to profit base businesses which means a mandatory occupancy level needs to be maintained. So you can be sure MINIMUM of necessities will be given to non violent drug offenders they lock up..

It is sickening.. I am not sure what was better.. Being Foxified blissfully ignorant or actually knowing what is going on. The only vindication I foresee is when we are in a FEMA camp and we see someone standing there asking "What the hell just happened?" We can say "I TOLD YOU SO DAMN IT!"

A subtle victory to say the least
LOL

Some AJ ranting on Drugs trade: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

How do you get through the day??

All these things you believe is going to happen to you and your family.

Poisoned from chemtrails, fluoride, aspartme, GMO foods.

All the while apparently being made sterile and depopulated.

AND then locked up in a FEMA camp!!

You actually believe ALL of this is going on?

Have you ever left your comfy 1st world country where you have high speed internet, a warm house, clean water, fresh food and clean clothes and gone and visited a 3rd world country where everything you take for granted doesn't exist?

You have absolutely no idea what it's like do you?

Silly Americans think you're hard done by.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join