It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COPS killing a another COP'S son. Full Witness bus video KELLY THOMAS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is just sick, that them cops could do this to someone
, S+F for the OP, and welcome to the site

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by LedaOhio

Perhaps you could give a short description of the video and put it into context.

Here is a link to Kelly Thomas for those that may have forgotten:

Kelly Thomas was born April 5, 1974 to Ron Thomas, a former Orange County Sheriff's deputy,[7] and Cathy Thomas.[8] A diagnosed schizophrenic, he was a "fixture" among Fullerton's homeless population.[9]

Kelly Thomas (April 5, 1974 – July 10, 2011) was a 37-year-old homeless man suffering from schizophrenia, and living on the streets of Fullerton, California. He was fatally beaten by members of the Fullerton Police Department on July 5, 2011. Thomas was initially taken to St. Jude Medical Center in Fullerton but transferred to the UC Irvine Medical Center. He was comatose on arrival there and not expected to recover. He never regained consciousness.[2] Medical records show that bones in his face were broken and he choked on his own blood.[3] The coroner concluded that compression of the thorax made it impossible for Thomas to breathe normally and deprived his brain of oxygen.[4] His parents removed him from life support five days later, and he died from his injuries on July 10, 2011.[5] Officer Manuel Ramos was charged with one count of second-degree murder and one count of involuntary manslaughter; Corporal Jay Cicinelli was charged with one count of involuntary manslaughter and one count of excessive force.[4][6]
en.wikipedia.org...

Kelly Thomas

Kelly Thomas, after a fatal beating by officers of the Fullerton, California Police Department

I'm sorry but in my opinion, there needs to be MORE help for the mentally ill. I'm having a helluva time getting help for my daughter. How long before she is Kelly Thomas? It saddens me how we treat anyone different than us, or that which we don't understand.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

What animals those cops are , they will face justice in the end and not mans but Gods.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
how much longer will we pay these people to keep their feet on our necks?
my heart goes out to this man and his family.
if it wasnt for the witnesses these people would of have gotten away with it.
this not only keeps happening but it seems to be increasing everyday.
here in atl. we had a case were the po po killed and old lady after trying to serve a bogus warrant.
they planted drugs and everything and the longest sentence handed down was six years.
anyway, thanks for the heads up on this one and im looking forward to more posts from the op.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join