It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COPS killing a another COP'S son. Full Witness bus video KELLY THOMAS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hrmm, well then, I'd not invite people into my home before explaining the rules I live by.

But you can live by the 'force' if you wish.

lol

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Hrmm, well then, I'd not invite people into my home before explaining the rules I live by.

lol

I have no idea what the person who commented before you said, think it was Ebonics but not sure. Think they called me a foo?? Ok, sure, maybe you're a foo? Whatevz....

I invited her here to clarify and help out with the Obama hot mic recording posted recently. She was an insider to that situation and I wanted her 411. She then said some good info on the NWO, which should be shared but has been posted here before, some of which can not be mentioned too much IMHO.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I feel so sorry for the father. He's a strong, stand up kind of guy. I really, really hope he gets justice.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

What about me? I came here VIA the whole google thing! Google didn't explain to me no rules!

Then again this was not my first forum, so I knew what was up. Just saying, chill out

Ah crap, sorry OP, I shouldn't help to derail the topic.

Again, I hope those cops breath their last breath in a tiny cell.
edit on Fri, 09 Mar 2012 23:12:46 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

The preliminary hearing is on March 28th. A rally at the courthouse has been planned...www.facebook.com...

I personally cannot make it do to being in Nor Cal but all are invited to stand for Kelly...details are available at the above link and if you have a facebook account, please repost and invite more. Police brutality cannot be tolerated any longer.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
guess it did send..

removed this dupe
edit on 9-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

lol

I have no idea what the person who commented before you said, think it was Ebonics but not sure. Think they called me a foo?? Ok, sure, maybe you're a foo? Whatevz....

I invited her here to clarify and help out with the Obama hot mic recording posted recently. She was an insider to that situation and I wanted her 411. She then said some good info on the NWO, which should be shared but has been posted here before, some of which can not be mentioned too much IMHO.

I'll sit and read through the rules tomorrow after I install a new video card.. THis one is heating up and cuts out on me.. I shut off the dual monitor option and cranked the settings down a bit.. But the fan is making a roaring noise on the vid card and not working up to speed. So, it gets hot and dies on me..

I just rebooted after letting it cool so I am good for 30min and then bed time here in Ohio.

As for these COPS.. Does anyone remember their uniforms before.. The old school days of helping kids at cross walks actually helping people? Look at the uniforms now in comparison..

Disgusting!

Crap before I could hit send it died again.. I took it out, cleaned all the dust out of it and added a couple drops of mineral oil tot he bearings portion of the fan.. Seems to be working better bow.. Just glad firefox held all I wrote in cache. hehehe

edit on 9-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

lol

Ebonics?

Okey dokey, just a thought... sounded like you were saying the topic was pointless as it's just another cop bashing type thread where people get all huffy and do nothing.

I say we need more of these to get people to DO something. Or we be the sheep we're always accusing others of being.

ps

For 5 years Mr. T disappeared. Fools went unpitied and Jibba-Jabba went unchallenged!

classic quote.
edit on 10-3-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by mainidh

What about me? I came here VIA the whole google thing! Google didn't explain to me no rules!

Then again this was not my first forum, so I knew what was up. Just saying, chill out

Ah crap, sorry OP, I shouldn't help to derail the topic.

Again, I hope those cops breath their last breath in a tiny cell.
edit on Fri, 09 Mar 2012 23:12:46 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Agreed! Those cops.. meh, not even worth the hate, as it won't change anything from where I am. Wrong country.

But lol, if I invited you into my house and you waiped your feet on my carpet, and then proceeded to rub sauce all over my walls, I'd be a little annoyed. But then, I'd have no one to blame but myself, since I invited you... it's not so much an open house as it has rules you abide to before entering... if you read them that is

Ahh and again with you on the 'lets not get off topic' guff!!

This is a rally horrible story, and I thank the OP for bringing it up, we might not want to hear about these things, but we have to in order to shine the light on them. It may be a one off (as in perhaps these cops were just criminals, or perhaps they just did it to the wrong guy this time)... but we can't ignore it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Ah but getting people to do something, even just signing a petition, is against TOS in these here parts

ATS is just about reporting, and bitching, we can complain, but god forbid we actually do something.......

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If we hear about it in a more open manner than just on forums, if it becomes mainstream, I think people will act.

I know that's hopeful thinking, but it has to start somewhere. Lol imagine a torrent of people from ATS all screaming at the media, we'd just get called nuts and shut down quick smart. It has to get beyond that, to where it's in ma and pa's face.

and not so easily ignored. This man was someones child, their son. he committed no crime. and I'd never even heard of it before this... but as I say, wrong country, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Here's a little more on the subject...

The Death Of Kelly Thomas...

BREAKING: Kelly Thomas Case, Officer Charged with Murder

I posted a pic of him before (after the incident) but I'd rather not post it again...

peace

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Shocking to hear how brutal they were. Everytime I read a story like this I'm shocked at the vast attitude difference between our police forces.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct
Shocking to hear how brutal they were. Everytime I read a story like this I'm shocked at the vast attitude difference between our police forces.

What would be your personal thoughts on the differences? Any first hand accounts to share?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

edit on 3/10/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's hard for me to believe that 4-5 police officers.. under the watchful eye of passerby's, multitude of security cameras, their OWN dashboard cameras, and personal phone-cameras... went ahead and BLATANTLY beat a man to death... what I am saying is that i find it hard to believe that they wouldn't think that they'd get caught with evidence of what they did.. and risk their job...

that being said.. possibly cops are guinea pigs for higher level psy-ops...
I feel like something ELSE is enticing these meatheads just 'over the edge' into these maniacal rages..

Let's take this conspiracy a step further and envision this...

IMAGINE:

A top level CIA\NSA outfit in a van across the street from the beatings is using ultrasonic speakers to resonate the portion of the brain responsible for aggression in the cops.. firing them into a feeding frenzy of testosterone and violence...

result... homeless man dies..
result .. protesting.. scandal.. prosecution..
result.. . murderers (victims of mind tech) put to death
result 4-5 people die from ultra sonic mind tech INDIRECTLY
result.. society is demoralized terror encroaches further and the fact that people and scenarios cn be EASILY orchestrated with no strings attached... no trace left of the shadowy hand behind the scenes.

were these results all goals??
and if they were.. the security of not being caught is resilient because nobody would expect the absurd.
so IF anyone wanted to do this sort of thing.. they could with zero chances of being caught purely because nobody would believe it.
therefor, someone is DEFINITELY doing something like what I've described .. somewhere...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I thought all were aware and if not.. the video would have summed it up for them..

Sorry.. Still this story upsets me to no end..

Heavy sigh..

Not all of us can watch videos on our computers all the time for a vast number of reasons. Being aware of it or not, your post left me completely empty wondering what new you could be shedding on what I only recognized as a name. Please do not get defensive when someone suggest you describe the video. If you did not bother because you thought everyone knew about it, why did you post anything at all?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I thought all were aware and if not.. the video would have summed it up for them..

Sorry.. Still this story upsets me to no end..

Heavy sigh..

Not all of us can watch videos on our computers all the time for a vast number of reasons. Being aware of it or not, your post left me completely empty wondering what new you could be shedding on what I only recognized as a name. Please do not get defensive when someone suggest you describe the video. If you did not bother because you thought everyone knew about it, why did you post anything at all?

I've been a member barely 2 days.. Lighten up.. I am only now learning to navigate and the rules. I will make sure summations of anything I post will be present.

-peace

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

What would be your personal thoughts on the differences? Any first hand accounts to share?

Lots, but basically from what I've seen on ATS / Youtube over the years your police seem to be much more aggressive / short tempered when it's unnecessary. Obviously this is just what I've seen on TV (we get a lot of your cop shows) and the internet, but it does give you a good idea of how differently situations are approached.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Well, if what the people on the bus said is true..... Those cops deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison without a doubt.

All the cops involved should be sentenced to LIFE in prison, General population so they can all feel what Kelly did before he died.

Nothing else will stop the police from doing this again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join