It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something unique- March 7-CME/solar storm hit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hi OneisOne! Thanks for adding!

I do believe in shifts and I think that by making certain choices in life, we can change a vibration which can allow more of a truer nature of our spirit to express through us, which could leave us feeling as if we had a time slip. I shared my own thoughts of me experiencing a time slip back in 2008 when my mother almost died. She didnt die, and I wonder sometimes if there was something that happened that changed something...for she was ready to go, she told me she was at the gate of heaven, life support and kidney dialysis saved her and more or less...brought her back. After this, for 2 whole months, I thought I was a year older then what I really was. It was so strange.

That was a strange story about your card though

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well LV, you are really starting to make me question my reality. After reading your post I had to walk away, grab a beer and talk with my husband for a minute.

I realized that my mom messaged me today that my dad's kidney tests had come back normal and they cancelled his biopsy. This is after a month of many doctor's visits, scans and tests to try and figure out why he was leaking high amounts of protein in to his blood/urine. One part of my mind is screaming coincidence & the other part is screaming pay attention.

Thanks again for the thread! (even if it has left me a little confused!)
OiO

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Keep in the mind when the sun explodes it is putting out energy. If you are at all sensitive to anything at all - and I don't mean that in a negative way but a positive way, and are evolved enough to the point where you actually connect to the input your senses provide: the energy from the sun can easily be felt in the same way you can feel the energy from your speakers (sound), or the energy from your toaster(Heat), or the energy from a static buildup.

While you may not be able to discern, at the time, what that energy is all about, you most certainly will "feel" it. Now for those who say they feel nothing - okay you feel nothing. One needs to be evolved to a certain point where you can sense it, connect with it, and then use the incoming energy to alter your consciousness. Some can simply feel when it will happen, when it does happen, and following the passage of both the energy burst and the arrival of the actual protons etc. will be able to alter and expand their consciousness accordingly. If you don't care about using the sun's energy as an evolutionary tool - good for you, simply don't and use whatever tools you use. If you want the most powerful energy to use, use the sun's.

Having a reaction to the event is excellent, work with it.

Really interesting post
So let me ask what could such a strong burst be used for. I do wonder what would happen if I was in the middle of a deep meditation and one hit me. I also can feel storms, just regular storms cause me to be alert, even though I love storms...the effect me. And let me say, that I had a incredible experience one time with a storm that brought on similar symptoms of the anxiety and speedy mind racing...and I was having so much trouble with the energy that I took myself into my bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and went into a meditate state. Coincidentally, I was brought to trying meditation because I had trouble relaxing at night, calming my mind. So from practice, I was able to easily slip into this relaxed state even though I was experiencing disturbance. My most profound spiritual experience I have ever had, occurred, right there. I flew through space, past all of the spheres in our system, and knew I was heading to the center of the galaxy. I am one that believes that we are creators of our experiences...but in this experience, I was challenged with something that I wanted for myself, which was to leave earth and move on from here. Long story short, my mind was changed and I saw there was no reasons to go anywhere, that the work was here to be done, and I could not leave my other selves, even if I thought that is what I wanted. My whole perspective, changed that day. I came back with new beliefs, new ideas, and turned away from a path I was walking on that served the self more then it served the whole of the all. And I remember as I look back, when I put my head down on my knees in that doctors office, it was as if I could of just slipped away. I had that feeling the day of the storm too.....it was as if I was asked 'do you want to stay or go'.

It frightens me to think that this could keep happening and become even stronger then what they have been. The feeling of being out of control, is disturbing.

Any suggestions are appreciated on how to use this energy.

I use the energy of the stars and moon at night to refuel me of the energy that I had to put forth each day with reactions and responses to other peoples energy but the energy I feel from the spheres is nothing like the physical impact I have gotten in the few hits I have felt.

It may very well be a part of helping evolution, through destruction and chaos births new things.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Any suggestions are appreciated on how to use this energy.

I use the energy of the stars and moon at night to refuel me of the energy that I had to put forth each day with reactions and responses to other peoples energy but the energy I feel from the spheres is nothing like the physical impact I have gotten in the few hits I have felt.

It may very well be a part of helping evolution, through destruction and chaos births new things.

Let me answer by saying this first. We get our entire life's energy from the sun, via the energy being passed on in one form or another. Plants are simply translators for the energy of the sun, and it goes on from their, so our consumption of the sun, our life's energy source, takes a circuitous route to us. A man named H. Galen did an experiment where he put plants in a basement, no light, and they died. Then he took a simple copper wire, put one end above the plant, and the other outside with a solar collector surrounding the wire. With no light, the energy translated from the sun through the wire was enough for the plants to grow.

Another point before I move along to answer your question. Bruce Cathie, and others, have pointed out that certain activity from the Sun is needed for a Nuke to be detonated. So, in short, the sun must cooperate in order for some one to use a Nuke, it is my understanding that this cooperation is over - a side note, those who tested Nukes back in the day new when they could harvest the energy from the sun. This does not mean they haven't found better explosives they might call Nukes....

A woman needs the sun to be fertile, the sun's cycle is the woman's cycle, the moon being artificial simply mimicked the sequence (that's for another time.).

The sun itself is the satellite for the galactic center, with the center being closer to unity then where we are - think of how far away we are from it physically and then reflect on how far consciously we are (though one's soul matrix is not that far, only the personality and the earth-plane game). The sun keeps its children from getting stagnant, without input, or nudging, from the sun we'd be stuck in the sandbox years. So periodically the sun kicks things up a little, by expanding the consciousness of the solar system, and us, via energy pouring in. It is all kinds of energy, measurable and not btw. The chemtrail issue is about keeping that energy from entering the realm, though there are a myriad of cover stories. One can track back to sunspot activity and see periods of great change - sun spots are just one element of the input/output.

So, in answer to your question of how to connect. There are two things to consider. 1. The energy is made available to you, but not forced upon you. It is however forced upon the collective - seems a contradiction but it isn't, as those who are more evolved will choose to access it, those less evolved will get the energy simply because it is time and kind of suffer a bit as it comes. Each Mayan cycle is opened by a solar exchange with us. So, choice, or choosing, to access is a key point. 2. The information is far beyond the realm of our brain capacity, so focusing on it can be really challenging and overwhelming. My suggestion is to pick a metaphor that works for you: open up like a flower, sit inside the sun, connect via a tube, the choice is yours, and set the intent to simply access what is there to be enjoyed and go with what happens. Like anything, the seeds get planted and come to fruition later, so expect change, insight, or even nothing at all.

The sun is living consciousness out of our reality density, what we see is "sun" but what it is is a collective more deeply connected to the whole a unity level, guiding and sustaining the reality of our earth plane and the rest of the solar system.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi. Thank you very much for posting this because I was wondering myself if this was the effects of the full moon AND the CME or if I was just personally going nuts!

So on the 7th and 8th I became really unmotivated to do anything. I was energized, but not motivated.
Not lazy or lethargic...full of energy... like I just wanted to run and do things, but at the same time I felt that there was no point in doing anything as its all futile. What's coming is coming.

Still though I did a ton of work and stayed way later than usual. It was amazing how much I got done, but at the same time I felt like the work was so empty and didn't/wouldn't matter in the near future.

Who knows... maybe this new energy will be changing our DNA shortly

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Who knows... maybe this new energy will be changing our DNA shortly

I defiantly think this is possible, for we know that it can mutate the genes. Who is to say if its for good or bad, ya know. Surely what ever change it brings, it meant to be, I believe.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

I think this is the one I felt. Described as a geomagnetic Sudden Impulse

Space Weather Message Code: WARSUD Serial Number: 106 Issue Time: 2012 Mar 07 0353 UTC WARNING: Geomagnetic Sudden Impulse expected Valid From: 2012 Mar 07 0415 UTC Valid To: 2012 Mar 07 0500 UTC IP Shock Passage Observed: 2012 Mar 07 0334 UTC

and found this on another forum

Updated 3/7/2012 @ 04:34 UTC CME Impact / G2 Geomagnetic Storm In perhaps another developing story, the Solar Wind is showing a sudden increase from 360 km/s to 440 km/s and the IMF is currently tilting sharply south. This is a glancing blow impact from an earlier CME. A Geomagnetic Sudden Impulse measuring 20 nT was detected at 04:27 UTC. Be on the lookout for Aurora at high latitudes. A moderate G2 Geomagnetic Storm is now in progress (Kp=5). SUMMARY: Geomagnetic Sudden Impulse Observed: 2012 Mar 07 0427 UTC Deviation: 20 nT Station: Boulder

Can someone explain what the measurement of the 20 nT means?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My hubby literally collapsed when he got out of bed at 7am on Wednesday, with vertigo type symptoms. He is never sick, yet he had to take two days off.

Has anyone had problems with their jaw and traveling pain in their teeth (not due to cavities.)? TMJ pain.

I had these type of vertigo feelings last year with my sensitive kids. I made a thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I asked God if He could raise our vibration higher so we could cope better and since then these solar storms don't affect me so negatively. But I did feel 'what is the point' feeling. And my bedtime is now very late in the morning.

And to the person who thinks he has jumped timelines. I made a thread about my experience;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
tuberose.com...

The Earth rotates on a day-night cycle within this complex field. The magnetosphere does not rotate but remains fixed in space, with one side always facing the sun. Because of this, any given spot on the surface of the Earth is in a constantly changing magnetic field. The daily rise and fall in the strength of this field causes biological rhythms. Magnetic storms appear to have a direct effect on the operations of the human brain. This interaction results in the generation of enormous electrical currents with billions of watts. It also results in the production of ionizing radiation and various electromagnetic waves. The EMF energy of the earth is usually absorbed through the feet. There is a point on the sole near the upper center of the foot, through which it is specifically drawn up. Lying on the ground is also a way of recharging. The earthly forces rebalance the heavenly forces.

Water can be energized with specific magnetic fields that aid life compared to untreated water. Water that comes up out of the earth, or is brought up out of the earth, looses it's charge after ninety-two hours and thus any water having magnetic healing properties, such as the water from Lourdes, must be used soon after taking the sample from its source. Any water brought up from an underground source and used to energize a treatment device, looses all effectiveness in ninety-two hours as well. If the treatment device also contains magnets or a mechanism to spiral the water (clockwise in Northern hemisphere), then a small helpful effect is imparted to the water for a limited time. Magnetic field generators are available that impart a magnetic field to the water, designed purposefully for bio-magnetic field patterns based on the frequencies of the human bio-field. This water is then used in the treatment of ailments, with positive results. With life on Earth being water-based, magnetizing water before use, whether on plants or humans, will give better health and vitality.

The Magnetic Organ

In 1975, a researcher noticed that the bacteria he was studying always clustered at the north side of their culture dish. Even if he turned the dish so that they were at the south end and left it overnight, the next morning the bacteria were back at the north side. Each bacterium contained a chain of tiny magnets! The magnets were actually crystals of the natural magnetic mineral magnetite, the original lodestone of preliterate peoples. Somehow, the bacteria absorbed the soluble components from the water and put them together in their bodies as the insoluble crystalline chain. In 1971, another researcher reported on a lengthy series of experiments with pigeons. He found the same crystals of magnetite, as a submicroscopic mass located on the surface of the pigeon's brain. He found that the mass of crystals was full of nerve fibers that seemed to go into the brain. The magnetite crystals "tell" the pigeon's brain the exact direction of the Earth's magnetic field, and the pigeon uses this information to navigate with its amazing precision. The salamander has two separate magnetic navigational systems. One provides a simple compass, so that when traveling "cross country," it will go in a straight line. The other system enables it to return to the exact spot where it was hatched from its egg in order to mate and lay more eggs. The human "magnetic organ" has been found in the posterior wall of the ethmoid sinus, just in front of the pituitary gland. Humans have an innate ability to sense the direction of magnetic north, and this ability can be blocked by placing a bar magnet against a person's forehead for only fifteen minutes! The directional sense is disturbed for as long as two hours after application of the magnet. It is a sense organ that informs the organism of the direction of the Earth's magnetic field. Nature has provided us with yet another organ that also senses the field and extracts even more significant information from it.

The article then goes onto talk about man made electromagnetic fields and how there are signs showing similar symptoms in people...one is below...

Reports from cities throughout the world indicate a new kind of illness that coincides in every case with the activation of a Personal Communication Services network. The symptoms are striking: pressure behind the eyes; dry, puffy lips; swollen thyroid; sudden rise in pulse rate and blood pressure; pressure or pain in the chest; insomnia; dizziness; headache; nausea; loss of appetite; coughing or wheezing; sinus problems; testicular or pelvic pain; muscle spasms; tremors; irritability; memory loss; pain in the legs or the soles of the feet; pains that move around the body; varying degrees of dehydration; and occasionally fever, rash or nosebleeds.

Just got done reading this link....it was very interesting to say the least. Too much info there for me to pick out parts and post them. If interested in all of this, you will enjoy this link....

sedonanomalies.weebly.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wondering now....

Thinking....

Could be channeled, for healing? If you could harness it within, then direct it....hmmm.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just about that same time my TV reception started getting bad on selected channels, mostly HD. Wondering if it damaged a satellite or something or if Comcast just sucks.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Found this while looking for something else.

It says this last CME lasted the length of the Hebrew feast of Purim.
www.bible-codes.org...

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Interesting article there, thanks!

I dont think though that it is referring to the one I felt, which would of hit March 7 in the late morning. The one I felt was not the stronger one which the article is talking about. I also find that to be strange, I would think that if I were to feel them, that I would feel the stronger ones. The 8th and 9th I was still 'off'...was an emotional train wreck...and this is not me! I woke up crying both mornings, completely overwhelmed. Im assuming that if I felt one in the morning of the 7th...then the CME likely occurred the 4th or 5th....reaching the earth on the 7th. Still not sure how to pin it all down to which CME I felt, but I do know it was not the big one which did not reach us/hit us untill the 9th I think.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Im going to close this up with a little note. Within the last couple of weeks I can not help but to look back now and wonder, what the hell hit me.

So many dramatic occurrences-the emotional wave was relentless-the demand for change came swift without mercy.

I found it impossible to keep in with old bad habits. I had to make alot of changes. It all seemed to let up yesterday, these energies-but its damage (or I will now call it a blessing) has me on a path that I have known was ahead of me for a long long time. It was as if nature forced me into a more healthier daily life style for me....something I had trouble with...I cant believe the things that have had to of happened, to bring me to where I am at, today. It is as if now....a voice says....you knew you had to make some changes sooner or later.

I dont know what it is....but it is something.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I've just found this thread & can honestly say that every post has resonated strongly.
So Thank You to all who contributed!!!!

I have been experiencing EVERYTHING that has been mentioned for the last approx 43 hours. I truly didnt know WTF was going on, & was thinking of starting a thread. (Lol, I was thinking of all sorts of reasons- psychic attack, premenstrual, the change of life even ha ha!)
It was just soooo noticeable that a huge 'shift' had happened within me. I don't know that CME's have hit in the last couple of days but it would help explain alot to me. I have seen people mention it in threads before but up until the last day/two, I have never noticed anything personally.
I still am in disbelief at all your descriptions of the symptoms!! (& you all explained them all in a way that I couldn't have!)
It started Wed night Oz time. I went to bed & was feeling very anxious for no apparent reason.
I awoke much the same the next morning,it was nearly a feeling of foreboding & that my intuition was running riot.
I felt nausea, hot & cold (thats why I thought of 'the change' ha ha!). The foggy brain has been driving me nuts making it nearly impossible to communicate properly- ugh should have heard me on the phone today! >.<
The inability to concentrate is also unsettling & frustrating. Throw in de ja vu's etc, I feel like I'm on high alert!
If anyone is still following this thread I'd love to hear if you've noticed anything in the last day or two.
I just tried checking one of the links that was posted & I think there was one, although truthfully I dont understand alot of it (Foggy, racing mind not concentrating, GAH!!!)

CHANCE OF FLARES: Big sunspot AR1504 has developed a 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that harbors energy for strong solar flares. NOAA forecasters estimate a 65% chance of M-flares and a 5% chance of X-flares during the next 24 hours.
INCOMING CMES: On June 14th, for the second day in a row, sunspot AR1504 erupted and hurled a CME toward Earth. The fast-moving (1360 km/s) cloud is expected to sweep up a previous CME and deliver a combined blow to Earth's magnetic field on June 16th around 10:16 UT. This animation shows the likely progression of the approaching storm:
According to the forecast track prepared by analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the CMEs will also hit Venus on June 15th and Mars on June 19th. Because Venus and Mars do not have global magnetic fields to protect them, both of those planets will probably lose tiny amounts of atmosphere when the CMEs strike.

Here on Earth, the impact is likely to trigger a geomagnetic storm around the poles. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras on June 16th.

Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join