It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Somethings happening to me

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
Hello,

I'm not sure how to go about this so i'm just going to spit it out and hope you can make sense of it because i sure as hell cant.

I banged my head a few weeks back, real hard went to a&e. Doctors said i was ok and sent me home but over the past week strange things are happening, i'm experiencing some really ****** up things.

Lets see, Thiers my Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet,waking up two or three times a night.
Then we have, Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the top of my head and down my spine.
And, Increased senses.. my smelling power is unbelievable now i can smell a packet of tomato crips from the loft of my house and we have 4 floors.

Then we have the slightly stanger occurences of my blurred vision followed by a immense feeling of energy and power that i cant explain, Aswell as daydreams that are really intense. I've seen solar flares,earthquakes,bank robberies and bombings all this week and in great detail.

Over the last day i have experienced Increased deja vu and i mean over stupid things i know the phones gunna ring minutes beforehand. I actually went and sat next to it earlier today and picked it up before it got a ring off.

I am scared but i feel like everything is going to be fine i dont fear for my life but i dont know what to do anymore my reality is closing around me i dont know whats realy anymore. Can anyone help me please
edit on 9-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)


I have a neurological disorder and I have experienced all of the symptoms that you mentioned right up until your daydreams. Go back to the doctor and request an MRI. If your doctor is unwilling, tell him exactly what you've told us and I guarantee you that he'll change his mind very quickly.
edit on 9-3-2012 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful



What if someone on here was a doctor and could help? That sounds like a big assumption there...

-SAP-


If someone happened to be a doctor on these boards...... I am positive that he or she would give the OP the same advice as has already been shared ....... GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR!

A bump on the head followed by neurological issues is a definite indication that something is amiss.



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

Originally posted by SloAnPainful



What if someone on here was a doctor and could help? That sounds like a big assumption there...

-SAP-


If someone happened to be a doctor on these boards...... I am positive that he or she would give the OP the same advice as has already been shared ....... GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR!

A bump on the head followed by neurological issues is a definite indication that something is amiss.



Your probally right, I'm not disagreeing with you. It was just stated that "no can help" I was just saying thats a pretty large assumption is all. Wasn't trying to be negitive.


Awesome username too by the way.


-SAP-



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful
 


No negativety was taken.....

My interest on this thread was piqued when I read of the OP's symptoms.

While I certainly am not a physcian, I do have some familiarity with Temporal Lobe Seizures. A number of the symptoms mentioned are common symptoms of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy / Temporal Lobe Seizures:


Originally by Speakerofthetruth
Lets see, Thiers my Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet,waking up two or three times a night.
Then we have, Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the top of my head and down my spine.
And, Increased senses.. my smelling power is unbelievable now i can smell a packet of tomato crips from the loft of my house and we have 4 floors.

Then we have the slightly stanger occurences of my blurred vision followed by a immense feeling of energy and power that i cant explain, Aswell as daydreams that are really intense. I've seen solar flares,earthquakes,bank robberies and bombings all this week and in great detail.

Over the last day i have experienced Increased deja vu and i mean over stupid things i know the phones gunna ring minutes beforehand. I actually went and sat next to it earlier today and picked it up before it got a ring

NOTE: BOLD TEXT ADDED BY benevolent tyrant for emphasis


Since Temporal Lobe Seizures / Epilepsy can actually be caused by a "bump to the head", it's only prudent for the OP -- or anyone -- to see their physcian as soon as possible. Frankly, a visit to the Emergancy Room would certainly not be out of line.

A head injury -- even a mere "bump" -- followed by neurological symptoms should not be ignored.

edit on 3/9/2012 by benevolent tyrant because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

I banged my head a few weeks back, real hard went to a&e. Doctors said i was ok and sent me home but over the past week strange things are happening, i'm experiencing some really ****** up things.



 



Go back to the doctor! Go to a different doctor for a 2nd opinion. Get xrays, cat scan, whatever... Nobody here can help you and diagnose a head injury....only a professional can!!!

 

edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


What if someone on here was a doctor and could help? That sounds like a big assumption there...

-SAP-


Really? Hmmmmm. Lets see. How would one prove they are a Dr.
We have members claiming to be Jesus, God, Aliens, Angels Michael and Gabriel, super duper secret in the know agents wanting to reveal the most super duper secret something or nother........

Do not take advice from anyone claiming to be a doctor online! That is just................common sense.


My advice coming from Dr. GEL is to..........................go make a dr appt or go to the ER immiediately

With care,
Doctor GEL


I may not be a real Dr. but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.....
edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There's nothing to worry about, this is how transition works, seeing things in a 'new light', literally, and slowly but surely becoming fully aware of where you truly are. Go with its flow. It doesn't feel bad, it feels right, and that is what counts. The rest is illusion, and the masks are falling, also our own, and we'll know also know Who we are. No doom, no gloom, just go with it and have a happy landing, wherever you're going. Whatta Beauty!



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

I banged my head a few weeks back, real hard went to a&e. Doctors said i was ok and sent me home but over the past week strange things are happening, i'm experiencing some really ****** up things.



 



Go back to the doctor! Go to a different doctor for a 2nd opinion. Get xrays, cat scan, whatever... Nobody here can help you and diagnose a head injury....only a professional can!!!

 

edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


well i have a appointment at the hopsital in 3 weeks but if you live in the uk you might know what the nhs is like, 3 days before my appointment they will cancel and re-schedule for 6 months time. its happend before i had a issue with my bladder and well i had cameras up my bum in the end as it turned out to be an enflamed prostate But it took 4 years of cancelled appointments.

i just hope this time its not serious



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

I banged my head a few weeks back, real hard went to a&e. Doctors said i was ok and sent me home but over the past week strange things are happening, i'm experiencing some really ****** up things.



 



Go back to the doctor! Go to a different doctor for a 2nd opinion. Get xrays, cat scan, whatever... Nobody here can help you and diagnose a head injury....only a professional can!!!

 

edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


What if someone on here was a doctor and could help? That sounds like a big assumption there...

-SAP-


Really? Hmmmmm. Lets see. How would one prove they are a Dr.
We have members claiming to be Jesus, God, Aliens, Angels Michael and Gabriel, super duper secret in the know agents wanting to reveal the most super duper secret something or nother........

Do not take advice from anyone claiming to be a doctor online! That is just................common sense.


My advice coming from Dr. GEL is to..........................go make a dr appt or go to the ER immiediately

With care,
Doctor GEL


I may not be a real Dr. but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.....
edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


and your post proves why your a moderator and not a normal member


I swear sometimes people are just ignorant to the point where they just do it for fun.



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth


well i have a appointment at the hopsital in 3 weeks but if you live in the uk you might know what the nhs is like, 3 days before my appointment they will cancel and re-schedule for 6 months time. its happend before i had a issue with my bladder and well i had cameras up my bum in the end as it turned out to be an enflamed prostate But it took 4 years of cancelled appointments.

i just hope this time its not serious


I have certainly heard of the state of the health system in the UK but ..... and this is a BIG BUT...... if your symptoms persist.....please go to the emergency room. Personally, I'd be going to the ER as soon as possible. However, it's your call. Good luck.



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant
 


As it is i'm giving it 24 hours, my family suggest the same as you but i dont want to believe its anything serious so i'm hoping it will clear up on its own.



posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth
 


Well I hope if there is something going on due to the head injury, they can find it and help ya out



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
HEAD TRAUMA with lingering disturbances =

Seek professional medical attention please, might need to rule out concussion, damage etc, no?

Be well

(And avoid Flouride/processed foods/meds!)


Exactly, the heightened sense of smell could be some sort of brain trauma...



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth
 


Aliens are changing our DNA, just ride the wave! There is nothing we can do about this. Try to stay in a daily routine! Make sure and get plenty of sleep! Keep a journal about what is happening to you!



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lsnypvcs
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth
 


Ill be honest, i'm really skeptical about your post due to you explaining these symptoms almost like you copy and pasted.

On the other hand, i'm going through the EXACT same thing. It's something really strange.

These past few days I have been seeing some *SNIP* too. I get Deja vus atleast 10 times a day, lasting longer the more they happen. I can get by on less sleep, yet at times i feel extremely exhausted, unable to get out of bed. I get cold chills up my spine at unexpected times. Been having the weirdest sequence of events, nausea, dizziness, head aches, vibrations all around my body, especially in the head.

I'd like to hear more from you, and what you're feeling before i share more of the really weird *SNIP*
 

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


I'm really happy I'm not the only one who feels "strange" and is experiencing these types of things, honestly.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Either a bunch of people are coming down with seizures and/or epilepsy at roughly the same time. Or something strange really is going on.

I saw my doc after I had a real bad episode of this 'strangeness' on the 29th and he told me to get a head CT, Carotid ultrasound, and full blood workup (which I did). And he told me that he thinks it could've been a seizure due to the deja vu, jamais vu, depersonalization, strange feelings, syncope, and memory problems. Although I don't see why my friend would be having the first four symptoms as well at the same time as me. That would be one hell of a coincidence, not impossible per se, but highly unlikely.



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well i had my tests done yesterday and well its an all clear.

But my symptoms persist, but i can adapt as thier quite fun to have now i'm used to them.



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
Hello,

I'm not sure how to go about this so i'm just going to spit it out and hope you can make sense of it because i sure as hell cant.

I banged my head a few weeks back, real hard went to a&e. Doctors said i was ok and sent me home but over the past week strange things are happening, i'm experiencing some really ****** up things.

Lets see, Thiers my Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet,waking up two or three times a night.
Then we have, Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the top of my head and down my spine.
And, Increased senses.. my smelling power is unbelievable now i can smell a packet of tomato crips from the loft of my house and we have 4 floors.

Then we have the slightly stanger occurences of my blurred vision followed by a immense feeling of energy and power that i cant explain, Aswell as daydreams that are really intense. I've seen solar flares,earthquakes,bank robberies and bombings all this week and in great detail.

Over the last day i have experienced Increased deja vu and i mean over stupid things i know the phones gunna ring minutes beforehand. I actually went and sat next to it earlier today and picked it up before it got a ring off.

I am scared but i feel like everything is going to be fine i dont fear for my life but i dont know what to do anymore my reality is closing around me i dont know whats realy anymore. Can anyone help me please
edit on 9-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)



Sounds like the early symptoms of bleeding on the brain. As the blood moves over the brain certain sensations can be felt some good some bad. Lots of differing experiences also.

Too bad!!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
Well i had my tests done yesterday and well its an all clear.

But my symptoms persist, but i can adapt as thier quite fun to have now i'm used to them.
I took my GP's recommendation and went to see a neurologist today and he looked at my test results and ordered more tests because: "I can't seem to find anything that would explain these symptoms which concerns me"

I have a feeling these next tests are going to come back clean as well which will only reinforce my belief that something is happening that we don't know about. What it is, I have no idea. All I know is that I can feel it, and my friend all the way across the country can feel it as well.

If the tests come back with something on them, like I have epilepsy or something similar, then I will post that here, take my newly prescribed meds, and STFU.

But until then my belief holds firm regardless of what people like six6six have to say, we all know people like that are just being dicks because they have low self-esteem and have to take it out on other people to make themselves feel better.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV
 


I have had a severe head injury to the right side of my forehead . Is this perhaps the location of the blow to the head? I have been around and experienced paranormal occurrences but they definitely increased after the accident. Also memory loss short term and sometimes deja vu. I would be interested in the location of your blow to the head. Thanks



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
reply to post by ArrowsNV
 


I have had a severe head injury to the right side of my forehead . Is this perhaps the location of the blow to the head? I have been around and experienced paranormal occurrences but they definitely increased after the accident. Also memory loss short term and sometimes deja vu. I would be interested in the location of your blow to the head. Thanks
Never had one. I think you're thinking of the other poster.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join