It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli women join ‘Slutwalk’ protest movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
I did re read your post and I understand you were just showing that many people do not have or understand the proper boundaries. Many women also fear a man's physical presence and believe that if they fight the man will kill them or beat them.

I don't see how that is even remotely relevent to the OP or even to my posts in general. How each individual deals with a situation of rape is entirely dependent upon any number of factors, and cannot be generalised.

Well, the whole point of the march is to show that there is no instance where forcible entry is tolerable to women regardless of how she dresses.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes its the fault of women, its their fault for not packing heat or learning kung fu and kicking the rapist in the balls.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I did re read your post and I understand you were just showing that many people do not have or understand the proper boundaries. Many women also fear a man's physical presence and believe that if they fight the man will kill them or beat them.

I don't see how that is even remotely relevent to the OP or even to my posts in general. How each individual deals with a situation of rape is entirely dependent upon any number of factors, and cannot be generalised.

Well, the whole point of the march is to show that there is no instance where forcible entry is tolerable to women regardless of how she dresses.

Sigh...no it isn't tolerable...however women tolerate it everyday...prevention however, in my opinion, is better than cure.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No woman should ever be attacked because of the way she chooses to dress.

Period.

Ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Sigh...no it isn't tolerable...however women tolerate it everyday...prevention however, in my opinion, is better than cure.

amen,

if you fly out your windshild because you werent wearing a seatbelt.. well

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
No woman should ever be attacked because of the way she chooses to dress.

Period.

Ever.

I agree...and yet women who wear scarfs, veils and bhurkas are criticised and attacked frequently. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
One more comment and I am outta here. Dressing like a slut sends out a message, "Look at me, I don't respect myself as a person. I feel that I need to display the goods to get respect."

If that is how you want to be broadcasted to the world, fine with me, do you. Just don't expect to be pulling in any decent guys with that message, and don't expect decent people to respect you for it.

As for rape, no it's not right in any circumstances. Waving some raw meat in a maddogs face is never a good idea IMO. You never know who out there could be a maddog either. There is no way to tell by looking at or talking to someone wether they are a mad dog or not. Be careful out there.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Yes its the fault of women, its their fault for not packing heat or learning kung fu and kicking the rapist in the balls.

Actually, I did take Kung Fu. After I got my Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. It did make me feel safer walking through a parking lot. I will at least go down fighting.

My Shifu said no one has any business to approach you alone on the street and even ask you for the time. He did teach us girls a few things.
He would say if someone pulls a gun on you, walk or run away as you can.

Anyway, yah women should have some self defense techniques.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Sounds like you have some personal issues you need to deal with.

There are public decency laws that all have to follow.

If you can't control yourself if you see a bit of cleavage, then the problem is You, not how a women dresses.

The problem is, as I've already said, that this is not an issue that anyone can look at without strong emotion getting in the way. You can accuse me of being mentally ill as much as you like; the only difference between my issues and women's, in this case, is that theirs are considered politically correct.

I'm tired of feminism's obsession with its' own perceived victimhood. If that makes me sick in the head, then so be it. I am also aware that I can say as many times as I like that I also consider rape a crime, and it won't matter, because implying that women are anything other than total victims is considered the wrong answer. If conservatives exhibit a similarly polarised or black and white view of reality, they get criticised for it.
edit on 9-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes ...clothes do make a difference. A women wearing revealing clothes would get more attention. A woman could look "hot" dressed like that but the "hotness" disappears when she discards the clothes. Its safer to walk in the nude than to wear skimpy clothings. I have no complains either way ...good eye candy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join