It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Century City, Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well I found this interesting, check out the view of these buildings from google earth looks a little bit like the eye of providence right? Thought you'd all like to know that the buildings were designed by Minoru Yamasaki whos known for the World Trade Center. Their located in LA but if you ask somebody from around there, they'll refer to it as CC like its a city all in its own when really its just a grouping of buildings. Illuminati anybody?

34' 03' 30.32" N 118' 24' 52.48" W Coordinates
edit on 9-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Interesting....what are you suggesting this place may be used for? also, can you post coords so we can find it easier on g maps?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by koder

Edited the coords under the picture, and as for the purpose Im not too sure. I want to look into it a little bit first before I decide on that. I just came across it tonight and saw there wasn't a thread about it on here, so I wanted to see if anybody on ATS knows anything about this place.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Great find. One would have to be blind to not see that.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What's with the fake tower in the upper left?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I dont know thats a good question, maybe future building construction Im guessing.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing. I'd love to know more.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You've even got another pyramid there which easily looks like it was intentional too :

So would definitely think so, nice find!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Nice find OP

However, that second pyramid seems a little farfetched.
Granted, I can see the shape of the eye and the left corner of it, but it's almost like stating there's an owl on the left.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Holy crap, that own is staring right at the pyramid!!! Maybe the owl is an even greater threat than the NWO?

In all seriousness though, I had seen this pyramid before in a youtube video. There is some strange stuff out there.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Oh, for Pete's sake!

Grew up in Los Angeles area. Century City has been here for many decades. Sheesh, I went to see the original Star Wars in the very large-screen movie theater that was there at the time, back in 1977!! The complex was built before that, obviously.

It was originally "opened" in 1964! Over the decades it's been re-vamped/remodeled many times. Updated with modern re-design.

Here: Westfield Century City

There is no so-called "illuminati" connection.....the entire notion is silly.

edit on Fri 9 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I lived near here at one point of time. Quite a few major financial/investment firms in the Century City area. I also believe the building from Die Hard is there too...just a link to the idea of terrosim from the movie....Germans (Bovarian banking cartel/illuminati ect). Maybe a stretch, but a thought. Isnt MGM right there too? Its a beutiful area too. Just tossing some thought into the pot *shrug*

I think its FOX hq by there not MGM.
edit on 9-3-2012 by mid0night0lamp1111 because: Wrong production studio

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Brandon88

Oh, for Pete's sake!

Grew up in Los Angeles area. Century City has been here for many decades. Sheesh, I went to see the original Star Wars in the very large-screen movie theater that was there at the time, back in 1977!! The complex was built before that, obviously.

It was originally "opened" in 1964! Over the decades it's been re-vamped/remodeled many times. Updated with modern re-design.

Here: Westfield Century City

edit on Fri 9 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Not saying it is or isn't "illuminati", but this particular symbolism does seem to occur over and over again all over the place. You state that it opened in 1964 as if that somehow is evidence against the design being intentional. This symbolism isn't new and has been around for a very long time. I don't claim to "know" what the symbolism is about. I have theories, but to deny that this symbolism is intentionally placed everywhere is absurd.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Triangles triangles triangles. Be it movies,music videos,clothes,celebrity's,money or monuments that's all you see are those stupid triangles. Its about time these people come up with a new symbol im getting sick and tired of seeing this in literly everything. If anyone has ever seen the show ugly americans. Jeez that show just reeks of blatant illuminati symbolism.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Once a backlot of 20th Century Fox, which still has its headquarters just to the southwest.... ....the film studio sold about 180 acres (0.73 km2) to developer William Zeckendorf and Aluminum Co. of America, also known as Alcoa. The new owners conceived Century City as "a city within a city.

Alcoa was one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world when CC was built. Still worth about 20 billion..

For many years, it was home to the ABC Entertainment Center, which housed network operations for the ABC Television Network.

Not sure if ABC is illuminati, but definitely a big media player..

Some of the most recognized buildings in Century City include: The Century Towers, Century Plaza Towers (commonly referred to as the "Twin Towers".), Fox Plaza - 20th Century Fox headquarters, Constellation Place (or the MGM Tower - MGM HQ), Watt Plaza, SunAmerica Center, Century Plaza Hotel, Century City News.

Fox is certainly illuminati. And MGM is big hollywood, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were too.. Othe buildings have names with astronomical references such as SunAmerica and Constellation.. And even their own "twin towers" which we know fits the bill.

One tower, Constellation Place (formerly the MGM Tower), has the headquarters of Houlihan Lokey, International Creative Management, and International Lease Finance Corporation. Other companies with headquarters in Century City include Crystal Cruises, Creative Artists Agency, Moelis & Co, Canyon Capital Advisors, Ares Management, Imperial Capital, LLC and Korn/Ferry International and Greenberg Glusker Fields Claman & Machtinger LLP. From 2003 to 2011, Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer was headquartered in the MGM Tower in Century City. Northrop Grumman was headquartered in Century City until 2011 when it relocated to the Falls Church, Virginia area. Univision Communications had its headquarters in Century City. By 2007 Univision moved its headquarters to New York City.

Lots of companies I don't recognize, but most appear to be finance related. Mostly consultants. People who handle money for the wealthy..
And Northrop-Grumman. A defense contractor.

Source - Wikipedia

Keeping in mind the illuminati doesn't have a sign on their door declaring their membership.. I'm pretty sure the eye of providence seen from above, at least in this case, might as well be the sign.
edit on 3/10/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/10/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

Enlightening info I didn't know any of that, they must have huge egos to be so obvious in architecture its comparable to blatantly flipping somebody the bird.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Oh come on, of course it isn't. Take all the information you could gather that's related to this type of conspiracy and weight it up and it's clear to any rational mind that something could easily be going on.

reply to post by TheCorporateBeast

Yeah I guess so, that's a cool owl though either way.

edit on 10-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Looks to be a visica pisces between the buildings too.. How many steps is there beside the pyramid? could hazard a guess

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mid0night0lamp1111
I lived near here at one point of time. Quite a few major financial/investment firms in the Century City area. I also believe the building from Die Hard is there too..
Yeah, Nakatomi Plaza AKA Fox Tower is just out of frame to the left of this satellite photo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join