It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I thought it was time for me to actually do my little introduction thread so here we go!

I've been interested in things like paranormal studies, ufo's, archaeology etc etc for many years now but never fulfilled my childhood dream of being another Indiana Jones alas.

So, like millions of others, I work in an office and destroy my eyesight slowly!

Other than that, I play drums in an instrumental rock band and enjoy travelling. I've managed to visit two of my favourite places on earth - Machu Picchu and the Pyramids and hope to check out some other cool places in the next few years!

I jump on ATS every day and have a lookie at what's really going on in the world - i've made a conscious decision to not watch the news or read online news like yahoo etc and I certainly don't think i've missed anything important...except maybe what the Kardashians are doing now....

Ok..back to work!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....don't work too much...we need you here....

Des

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

you scared me. Welcome to ATS and thanks for the intro.

Be safe out there!

pleasantries.

edit on 9-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Haha thanks...only 1.5 hrs to go till the weekend!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Heh...sorry about that

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Greetings, and welcome to ATS!

~V

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Congratulations on signing up and already getting your required 20 reply post minimum. Please review the links below to orient you into becoming a valued member.

Welcome Cruff

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Officially jealous! I wanted to go to Machu Picchu. Was it as great as I think it would be? Tell, Tell! Welcome to membership.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

MP was awesome. I was pretty sick on the inca trail and almost turned back after day 1. Couldn't breate through my nose as I had a combo of the flu plus a bit of altitude sickness I think.

Anyway, long story short, it was amazing! I was so happy to finally get there! It was a very spiritual place indeed. So cool. I highly recommend it!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
welcome to ats....

happy day to thee x)

fluffx

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join