It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400 million year old machine found in Russia [updated]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Source 1 is weekly world news
Source 2 is copy and pasted source number 1
Cant find any archeologist by the name of Yuri Golubev.
Do i need to say it?
louisvillefossils.blogspot.com...
edit on 8-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)
dangerousintersection.org...

another
content/uploads/2011/09/Brown-Fossil.jpg

this site even mentions that these are 400 million yrs old
dangerousintersection.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I guess we're done here ....

into the HOAX bin with you !

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that carbon dating is a fundamentally flawed yardstick. Too many crazy anachronisms have occured. I find it incredulous that 400 million years ago we had such technology. 20000 years ago .... perhaps, but 400 mil?

It could be that they are all clever hoaxes as yet unrustled, but I really don't trust carbon dating. I'm sure there has to be other factors influencing the decay of carbon atoms other than the mere passage of time, things like pressure, heat,charge etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Other Popular Headlines from that source...

FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th, 2012! (23283)
SELENA GOMEZ PREGNANT WITH BIEBER'S BABY (5626)
HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL (2304)
ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN NOVEMBER 2012! (2016)
CONFIRMED: WORLD WILL END OCTOBER 21, 2011 (1602)
FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th, 2012! (UPDATE) (1256)
ED ANGER SAYS: I HATE THE IRISH! (1211)
MEGAN FOX IS A MAN! (1127)
CASEY ANTHONY ADOPTS A BABY (743)
MILEY CYRUS TO DO PLAYBOY (734)

ATS is more mainstream than Weekly World News!!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
it does say crinoids in the comments of the second source in theOP

well now we know when criniods existed
edit on 8-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Was it the op's intention to post a hoax? Was it the op's intention to post something that caught their eye and thought it might be worth a conversation? To seek from others with more insight an explaination of something unexplained.

How quick some 'experts' are to denigrate.

Oh learned ye.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

Maybe someone else is better at image enhancement than I and can make more of what appears to me to be writing on the "gears" here. There may be other writing in other places on this pic as well. I see "19 M---".

Edit: Never mind. Damn you guys are quick!
edit on 8-3-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Those are Laudonomphalus regularis (Natural historical museum of Lille, north of France), Givetian, Denvonian.
Example of fossilized marine life: disjointed knuckles encrines... from the Crinoids species that are marine animals that make up the class Crinoidea of the echinoderms.

It was found in France and have nothing to do with Russia....

Weekly News....

source
edit on 8-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

Thankyou elevenaugust, I have been watching your posts lately. You have good research and debunk skills.
By the way, I didn't know echinoderms played checkers.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

This quote caught my eye- "Nobody could believe that 400 million years ago could have existed on Earth even a man [even more a machine]. At that time, the forms of life were very simple, but the finding suggests the existence of intelligent beings capable of such technology. Certainly, such beings would had come from other planets."

Orrrrr, the science of how we came to be is wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk
No search results coming up for this on ATS. Seems brand spankling new info.

Question is, how credible is it?
I'm looking up on Yuri Golubev and other sources, will post updates.

RUSSIA – An artifact 400 million years old has been discovered. The world’s first mechanical device! In the remote Kamchatka peninsula (map below), 150 miles from Tigil, Russia, University of St. Petersburg archaeologists discovered a strange fossil. The authenticity of the find has been certified. According archaeologist Yuri Golubev, the discovery surprised scientists. It was a machine. It is not the first time that an artifact, an ancient object, something like this is found in that region. But, surprisingly, the machine,at first glance, inlaid in rock looked like the remnant of a volcano. After analysis, it seems that it was made of metal parts that seem to form a mechanism, a gear which may be of a type of watch or computer. The pieces were all dated – 400 million years ago!

Would be crazy if that were true wouldn't it? That would change the current story we're being fed and really gives more credibility to a lot of what's been talked about here on ATS about advanced ancient civilizations.

Here are the sources:

Source #1
Source #2

UPDATE:
Found no professor by the name of Yuri Golubev on the St-Petersburg university website.
Professors with names starting from G

edit on 8-3-2012 by Alkolyk because: (no reason given)

In the year 2258, a scientist will discover 35% of how it is to control gravity.

In the year 2276, a scientist will discover the possibility of putting humans in games as only the imagination can imagine.

In the year 2164, a scientist will have discovered the possibility of mixing dead ashes in to sand grain by grain, creating the first human 'COMPUTER-CHIP in which he will keep secret.

That secret will be found in 2287 in which a scientist will interact all together including a fourth aspect to this equation in which this *&^ HOLE WILL DISTORT TIME.

You can’t even imagine how many lives the Mayans have gone through repedetaedly since it began…at least they left a message!

Dejavue /matrixe glitch/far seeing/dreams come true/I think I seen this before…or been here before?
edit on 9-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnGeeTee

Nope but that wasn't my point.

Then what was your point? Newer members aren´t allowed to make definite statements, even when they are backed up by evidence?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There is a Yuri Golubev at the University of St Petersburg... however he is head of the Physics Lab and not in any way shape or form an archaeolgist....

Yuri Profile

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Golubev sounds russian for gulible,some sort of prank i think.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Source 1 is weekly world news
Source 2 is copy and pasted source number 1
Cant find any archeologist by the name of Yuri Golubev.
Do i need to say it?
louisvillefossils.blogspot.com...
edit on 8-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

I agree.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I agree.. Im not sure why people are ruling this one out just yet...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They are sections of crinoid stems. Crinoids are an ancient ocean organism.
reply to post by Alkolyk

They are sea animals not a machine....even the blogger admits to it in the comments section...it is not a machines gears

brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com...

think the same. But here, I translate, only. The vision probleme belong to thr original author of the italian blog.

Would be neat but not true
edit on 3/9/2012 by DJMSN because: add links

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

seen these before and yes just fossils, lol wot do u take us all for? ...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
my dad collects fossils when he was alive and this is all it is.next topic for me.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gadaffy

my friend my dad collects fossils half his life.. seen this one asked my dad and he showed me just a fossill. nothing more i said to him that it looks like gears when i was a just a child but i now know it to be different now.hoax mate it is .....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

If now after this still somebody says that we evolved from apes I would personaly kick his ass

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join