It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another question for current military and law enforcement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What do you guys think about militias? Do you think they are friend or foe. During martial law will you fight with them or with the nwo? I'm pro militia ever though I'm not a member of one. Do some of you want nwo to succeed? Do you know what the globalists have in store for the American and world people? In my hometown we have federal law enforcement terrorists raiding milita members homes.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

I haven't met them yet.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Also are Federal enforcement more willing to do whatever the government wants them to than local or state law enforcement?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
What do you guys think about militias?

They are allowed by the Constitution.

Do you think they are friend or foe.

That depends on their intent, are they friends or foes of the U S Constitution and Bill of Rights? I think the answer is obvious.

During martial law will you fight with them or with the nwo?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the New World Order is against the U S Constitution and Bill of Rights. Again, I think the answer is obvious.

I'm pro militia ever though I'm not a member of one. Do some of you want nwo to succeed?

NO! See above answers.

Do you know what the globalists have in store for the American and world people?

No, but it can't be any good.

In my hometown we have federal law enforcement terrorists raiding milita members homes.

Things will only get worse I'm sorry to say. There is a very very fine gray line here. The best thing is to vote in a person that will enforce the U S Constitution and Bill of Rights. Currently, that leaves only Ron Paul and in the least Mr Santorum.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Do you work for the military or a law enforcement agency? I would really like to know what they think.

edit on 8-3-2012 by KingPanzergrenadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It pretty much boils down to this one simple fact.

If you shoot at me, I'll shoot back.

So you had best hit a vital area on your first shot., because I usually hit what I aim at.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Are you a cop or a service member? Are you siding for the people or for the nwo.

edit on 8-3-2012 by KingPanzergrenadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great question! Although I would imagine there will be a divide amongst both military and law enforcement personell. I will be curious how the 2 respond differently from each other. But until we get to that point, I would be very leery of joining any militia for fear of unjust reprisal from TPTB. But as prior commentor stated, not all militias are there to support and uphold the Constitution & Bill of Rights. That said, nothing is that black & white. Very curious to see some responses.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. That's what it comes down to for me and most of my buddies. The military (Army for me) gets categorized and generalized into this mindless drone or stupid grunt box by many civilians. We're not either. It may just be a result of my MOS and those I come in contact with but everyone I know is very intelligent and deep-thinking. The ASVAB and other psych and physical testing weeds out a lot of the morons.

Oaths:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

So, if what the militia is doing is constitutionally protected, no problem.
Any order to curtail any citizen's rights under that Constitution would be both illegal and immoral and thus I'd have no responsibility to follow said order. In fact, a soldier would have the duty to disobey any such order and seek to "remedy" the source of the order.

edit on 8/3/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Former Soldier, now retired, but still more active than the average 17 year old.

Me and my peers have had this convo over many years. Every Soldier I know would not fire upon the populace unless fired upon. Then it would be a sorry state of affairs for the said populace.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What you propose is a very vague question. Would you care to elaborate? Maybe provide a scenario or two? If so, please make the scenario realistic.

Such as local politics trump National politics everytime. Could a Mayor or Governer utilize their forces to enact a agenda that gives them more power? But of course.

All you have to do is look at the local ordinances of Chicago or DC (just to name a few) to see that. And yet the majority of the populace of those two cities just lay down and take it.
edit on 8-3-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What do you guys think about militias? Do you think they are friend or foe. During martial law will you fight with them or with the nwo? I'm pro militia ever though I'm not a member of one. Do some of you want nwo to succeed? Do you know what the globalists have in store for the American and world people? In my hometown we have federal law enforcement terrorists raiding milita members homes.

Anti-militia and pro-NWO...and if you knew what they have in store and what we're up against and what is at stake, like I do, you would be too....but I can't tell you...spoilers...

Soon enough...

BTW
Sarcasm

You have asked a question to which there cannot, nor logically should there be, an absolute answer.
There are too many variables to just how bad the S has HTF.
Multiply that by IF the answer was as above, do you really think someone would come out and spoil the surprise?
edit on 8/3/12 by madhatr137 because: BTW

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

Traitor

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What militias? You mean those guy who say they are here to protect out constitution and train weekly? Like the Michigan, Ohio, Militia? The only thing that they are good at is playing paintball and army men. If there was a true militia in this country you could bet your butt that you would have heard from them by now. I think the govt. got rid of the ones that were a true threat because they would be at war by now. The ones left have no backbone!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by madhatr137

Traitor

Clearly you don't see the irony of your line of questioning.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think when the SHTF it will be every man for them selves. If you can get a group of people you can trust to watch your back that is a BIG plus. Other than that, just make sure you and your family are ready for anything. As far as the fight, If someone violates me, my family, or property, God help them because we are armed to the teeth and ready to die for what is ours. I will just do my best to take as many as I possibly can with me.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
All you have to do is look at the local ordinances of Chicago or DC

top topics

join