It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to Israel: Don't attack Iran this year and we'll give you weapons.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by icepack

Regardless, I think we all know how Israel may respond.

Seems how we have all but thrown them under the bus.

Since when is it the United States job to protect Israel?

They, Israel, have nuclear weapons, they refuse to sign the NPT, and won't allow the IAEA in to investigate their facilities. Yet Iran, the country that is supposedly working to make A nuke, with no proof of such allegations, is the aggressor. Some how the country with the least means to defend itself, the country who hasn't been beating the war drums, etc. is the bad guy?

I surely hope that "we throw them under a bus" because they partake in genocide that they preach is coming for them. Karma is a mean force and I hope they get theirs. They claim that Iran is a bunch of religious fanatics, yet Israel is killing and expanding because they believe that god speaks through a book, and that book tells them that is their land.

Right.... Pot meet kettle.

The middle east isn't our business, let them take care of themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I think its quite simple. Obama is enabling and emboldening our enemies. At home and abroad.

Oh, I agree. But I'm baffled to his motivation. Does he hate the west that much?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Since when is it the US's job to play both sides of a conflict?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think he wants four more years and yes.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obama is funded by the same people who fund bush, romney, harper, cameron, satanyahoo, the mullahs, hamas, the pope, hitler stalin and Mao, pol pot....etc
they hate everybody

edit on 8-3-2012 by Danbones because: istarredbeezeristarredbeezeristarredbeezeristarredbeezeristarredbeezeristarredbeezeristarredbeezerTHATS2!**Beez!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Since Obama started feeling a pinch in the upcoming elections....

Des

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It's not, it's the US's jobs to stay the F out of every ones business and stop policing the world. Iran and Israel can deal with each other on their own terms, that isn't our (United States) problem.

We have more than enough issues to take care of on the home front, something like removing an entire, corrupt, federal government and preventing the maniacs from pursuing the deaths of many more hundreds of thousands of civilians in the names of big profit.

Sorry, if we're allowed to step into the middle east to deal with their problems, then surely it's alright if China steps in and fixes ours? Seeing as the American Public is too busy with their reality TV, dead end slave jobs, and propaganda to care that our society (economic and political) is about to collapse.

But, the bible said it is Israels land, and Israel thinks Iran is building a nuclear weapon. So we have to take Israels side, it'd be the good, christian thing to do. God would want it.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The Bible also says that in the end all will be enemies of Israel.

So yeah I think thats whats happening. And yes the US should probably just butt out at this point. They have caused enough damage.

I think Israel realizes they are on their own at this point.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Dad to son: Don't kill anyone this year like you did last year and I will give you a bigger gun next year. All right you son'ofagun, be good now.
edit on 013131p://3America/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2012 13:53:08 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Biz

Azz

Uzual!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Slowly but surely everyone knows that whatever they do to help would come to nothing for they are not the " chosen ones ". They are being used now. Sooner or later something big is gonna happen in the Mideast and I, for one, do not see any solution or end to the problems there....unless they really...really want peace and genuinely work towards it. A good , positive sign would be when all the heads of Israel's neighboring countries and Israel get together for a BBQ in the desert under the stars. When that happens..then its encouraging and there is hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join