It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran Unlikely This Year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You are the one throwing around pejoratives, not me! Even in a thread where there is no warmongering you had to throw in some name calling, didn’t you, hmdphantom??

Oh , then how about the theory of core agenda ?

I think the effort of Obama to talk BiBi off the ledge was a positive step in averting war.

There you are the same war-monger just choosing the same attitude toward Iran and Iranian people (like other nations)

You people can not think of mutual respect and you think you should have plans to take benefits of every nations situations .(like Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya).

So, the main hostile policy of US toward Iran hasn't changed , neither your attitude.

And about Obama's funny negotiation (supporting terrorists and talking of peace) will make a cooked chicken laugh in the pot.

You are the same person supporting false wars on other nations.

And the reason you are not supporting war on Iran is that this is not a good time to attack.

And about negotiations , that kinds of negotiations are already failing. Because arrogance governments have already decided what to impose( so it is not even negotiation.

And frankly, I think crushing sanctions are having an effect on Iran’s desire to move forward on its path to certain destruction

Crushing , just like Hilary said ?

Maybe all of these things (coupled with more crippling sanctions) will break the back of the Iranian leaders and diffuse this situation.

You know what ?

We are the back of Iranian leaders and you don't have any idea what is this situation.

And once again , you show how arrogant people are trying to stop Iran from getting independent which is not providing energy for Nazi-colonialists. You just want to cripple this nation and this nation knows it.

WE will never bow to you and your bosses USA.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You know what ?

We are the back of Iranian leaders and you don't have any idea what is this situation.

WE will never bow to you and your bosses USA.

So all of the Iranian people support the actions of Ahmadinejad? Interesting…

So why did millions of Iranian people protest against the illegal election of Ahmadinejad in 2009 and call for his removal?

And once again , you show how arrogant people are trying to stop Iran from getting independent which is not providing energy for Nazi-colonialists. You just want to cripple this nation and this nation knows it.

Iran IS independent right now.

Neither the US nor Israel want to occupy Iran. Both countries recognize that Islamic radicals like Ahmadinejad pose a threat to the world with nuclear weapons at their disposal…that’s all. Once that fool (and the Mullahs) are gone and the millions of Iranians in the video above get their country back then Iran will pose no threat and there will be peace (until the next batch of radicals rises).

I hope this can be achieved without war.
edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ahmadinejad will leave his office some after next year.

So , he was just one person in little piece of this Islamic government.

And some people don't want him.

But about Zionists and moving toward independent , we will be on the way.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Iran is independent now.

Who is occupying Iran besides Iranians?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Iran is independent now.

Who is occupying Iran besides Iranians?

Iran should decide for it's own whether to sell or stop selling oil.

It should provide it's own technology. And be a developed country.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Iran should decide for it's own whether to sell or stop selling oil.

It should provide it's own technology. And be a developed country.

Are you just making things up to say to run in circles???

Iran decides NOW whether or not to sell oil.

Iran decides NOW about its own technology (and it decided to sign the NPT which it has failed to oblige).

Iran is a developed country NOW (though it continues to go in reverse).

I don’t get your point????

edit on 10-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Iran is far far from being developed country.

Iran is just extracting oil to run economy. And to provide technology (in many fields).

So , Iran is an oil dependent country.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The world is dominated by oil dependent countries….and your point is??

Iran has been and remains FREE to do what it wants.

The only undeveloped part of Iran is its social policies!

You know…Killing folks and the like!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Like what you see on your TV ?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by seabag

Like what you see on your TV ?

No no, like what Iranian bloggers out of Iran write -

stop.torturing.us...

This video is very graphic but in order to present you one of the brutal facts of Sharia law in Islamic republic of Iran, having this video is essential. Please watch following video at your own discretion: Execution by stoning or lapidation, in Persian language called Sangsar.

www.rottengods.com...

In Islamic teachings, defending homeland or Islam is considered a sacred religious obligation for all Muslims. Throughout history of Islam, Muslims have been taught that they should sacrifice their lives for their religious believes or homeland and their sacrifice considered as the most generous act for Islam. The sacrifice called martyr and martyrs have been important figures throughout Islam. In Islamic Iran, martyrdom regarded as the most worthy act that a Muslim can accomplish. Children has systematically taught the value of sacrificing their lives for religion and/or homeland. Children textbooks has been teaching the very fundamental value of "killing for defending your own belief" and media conveying the same values. Islamic Iran has spent steadily on propaganda since the beginning of revolution in 1979. People have bombarded by the Islamic fundamental values since then, and when I saying this is Islamic fascism because I see with my eyes and I can identify key characteristics of fascism in society.

etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Israel will strike Iran this year. And being a partner of Iran, Russia and China will not stand for it. They i believe want Iran attacked. Maybe not China as much as Russia but thats why they keep blocking UN resolutions. They want an excuse to go to war with America. Its that simple guys. Just keep watching the news and how Russia and China are acting towards us. China is gearing up its military for a reason. Its all becoming more and more clearer to me. I'm not sure i could be wrong but something big is coming i can feel it in my bones. Its an odd feeling. Whats coming may not be a war. It could be far from that. But whatever it may be its coming and sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vsc1981

You may be right about something big coming….I feel it too.

Then today I found THIS!

Mach 9, 2012

Steve,
Anonymous

I have a Special Forces Friend who lives in Kalispell Montana He just called me with major news...... He has a Friend who works in the Prison System in Montana. They have been told by Big Gov to be ready for an event to take place from March 13-23 this event will be very earth shattering. They have been told to stock up on 6 Months worth of Food,Diesel,Medical Supplies,Water and other needed supplies! This SF Friend is not a Person who gets His feathers ruffled He was shocked to say the least!
link

There really is no further information and this is likely just more fearmongering, which is why I didn’t make a thread. Just more fuel for the paranoia fire!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The world is dominated by oil dependent countries….and your point is??

Iran has been and remains FREE to do what it wants.

The only undeveloped part of Iran is its social policies!

However, it wasn't free to do what it wanted in 1954.

It seems it's still a key piece in the Great Game.

Originally posted by seabagThe only undeveloped part of Iran is its social policies!

You mean like, oh, say, Texas?

I take it it's the mode of killing that upsets you, not the actual killing itself?
edit on 11-3-2012 by aorAki because: removed double words words

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You mean like, oh, say, Texas?

I take it it's the mode of killing that upsets you, not the actual killing itself?

I presume you are referring to the death penalty?

Only Death begets death in Texas (and some parts of US). We don’t stone people to death for adultery. We certainly don’t kill people because they do not conform to a certain religious ideology.

I’d say that is sufficiently different, wouldn’t you?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I would say that it is different, but it is not sufficiently different.

Just because it employs technology doesn't mean it's not an abhorrent act, full stop.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Only death begets death in America, and only in certain states (death begets a life of confinement in others).

How do you draw a moral equivalency between killing someone for murder and killing someone for infidelity or not subscribing to a certain ideology?

One who kills is deserving of harsh punishment, no?

One who simply has a different religious ideology or is unfaithful to his/her spouse certainly does not deserve DEATH, do they? If you think so then I sure hope your spouse is faithful!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
No, of course I don't think that..

Killing is killing, whether it's state-sanctioned or mob-ruled.

One who kills is deserving of harsh punishment, no?

So the State deserves harsh punishment?

However, to return to the OP. It would be a great thing if this was the case and diplomacy reigned. You know my attitude towards war so I won't repeat myself. I'm not an Iranian regime fanboy, nor am I an U.S.A.. regime fanboy. Hell, I hardly like my own government.

The doublespeak and to-ing and fro-ing are slightly unsettling however.
edit on 11-3-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Ya, I’m not sure why they are playing both sides.

I just don’t see who that benefits.

The only thing I can think is the harsh words and revealed plans are an attempt to make Iran back down, though I think it will actually make them speed up.

I hope it goes down without a fight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join