It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
one. there has been enough verification of the vote fraud in the republican primary ( and elsewhere)
two. the recording in the OP can't be verified nor can it be debunked
period
saying so doesn'y make it so

three..refer to point one

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The clip has been amplified a lot and lost a bit of fidelity, that does not mean it had to be recorded via a telephone. A good voice analysis may not be conclusive in saying it is Obama but will rule 99.999% of hoax attempts. In other words if a voice analysis concludes it is Obama's voice pattern we won't be 100% certain if its him, but we will be 100% certain if it concludes it is not his voice that it is a hoax.

Good find, I am wondering if this is one of the tapes everyone has been hyping about.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Doesn't really help much with verification but it's a start. I'm not sure what this rant is about?

The video originated from a college professor in CA. And any with a brain will know that Yale decades ago, set into motion the plan to take over major college curriculum just as has been done to 90% of our media.

What that really has to do with this recording is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This sure sounds like Obamas voice thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
reply to post by Razimus

The clip has been amplified a lot and lost a bit of fidelity, that does not mean it had to be recorded via a telephone. A good voice analysis may not be conclusive in saying it is Obama but will rule 99.999% of hoax attempts. In other words if a voice analysis concludes it is Obama's voice pattern we won't be 100% certain if its him, but we will be 100% certain if it concludes it is not his voice that it is a hoax.

Good find, I am wondering if this is one of the tapes everyone has been hyping about.

I agree i re heard twice and it sure sounds like Obama, sounds like this phone or the conversation was secretly taped without Obamas knowledge?

Well its only a Theory.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

The nasal-effect gives it away, either the impersonator has a more nasally voice or the voice is close but through a phone, perhaps a low quality phone, have you ever called someone on a bad phone and their voice sounded a bit different?

I called Art Bell back in 1999, his voice sounds deep and smooth on the radio, on the phone it sounded higher pitched and nasally, similar to the difference between Obama's voice and this 'supposed audio of Obama', it is higher pitched and more nasal sounding.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

For real?

That doesn't even sound like Obama.

Key and Peele do a better impression.

If you listen twice and compare it to the other videos of Obama speaking it would be clear its his voice, personally i think his giving his own opinion on it.

But didnt know that he is been taped secretly.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by jrod

The nasal-effect gives it away, either the impersonator has a more nasally voice or the voice is close but through a phone, perhaps a low quality phone, have you ever called someone on a bad phone and their voice sounded a bit different?

I called Art Bell back in 1999, his voice sounds deep and smooth on the radio, on the phone it sounded higher pitched and nasally, similar to the difference between Obama's voice and this 'supposed audio of Obama', it is higher pitched and more nasal sounding.

That to. but dont jump to conclusions just yet and i agree with your point.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

That's that LedaOhio6 YT person's rant, he/she seems a bit angry with all the corruption.

This is the latest from him/her...

I have no idea what happened to it but, here is our emails we exchanged so that ALL have the same information that I have about the audio..
I do still have the original if needed or wanted..

SIGH...

My Amplified Version here: www.youtube.com...
Here is the nuked account it originated from: youtu.be...
Channel name "WAS": youtube.com...

I just hope I hear from him and he has not been ummm, "Suicided". Or Breitbarted.. Or the "growing" list of like-others NDAA now allows under the guise of protection from terrorism. *shaking head*

Many have claimed WarnWire.Com as the source.. I like Warnwire but, it is "NOT" the origin of this audio.. The origin of it is now gone..

I invited Leda to join us in here with the discussion.

edit on 7-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The same effect happens with radio transmissions, have you ever talked with someone through a CB, VHF, or UHF radio? I am not saying it couldn't be a recorded phone call but the same effect would happen if a barely audible voice clip was recorded on a hot mic and amplified later.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. This is getting more interesting as we go here.Still not quite convinced its him but the poster who talked about voices sounding different on phones or recordings might have some validity. I remember as a kid recording my voice and listening back to it and not believing it was me because it really didn't quite sound like me.So maybe there's some merit to this but I'm not holding my breath.
Keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by mark1167

He pauses all the time when he talks, with or without his speechscreen. Since he ran for POTUS he has been cautious what he says, after seeing how the WORLD made fun of Bush and all his -isms. He slipped up once when asked about the fuzz arresting that professor at his own home, letting us all see his true color. And that statement is not a racial one. Just saying that he is what he said his wife was: angry and black. I bet the ride in the presidency has not been peaches and cream like they had planned. Or in their case Peaches and Herb.......get it? Now that WAS a race-based statement.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Peaches and Herb

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm highly suspicious of this.

The audio gives the impression that he's speaking to someone quietly. This supposed 'hot mic' pics him up clearly enough, but not even a hint of the person he's speaking too? Not a single hit of any background noise at all? Even enhancing the audio wouldn't eliminate all the background noise.
Also that audio is not enhanced at all, it's just had it's levels turned way up; as evidenced by the hum heard throughout. I'm calling B.S.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok the account that posted this first is named "TiredofbeingaFATASS"

www.youtube.com...

Did a google search for "TiredofbeingaFATASS",

About 267 results (0.13 seconds)
and 16 image matches,

VIMEO ACCOUNT: Matt Baker

vimeo.com...

No evidence at all of any views, let alone "MILLIONS", hah, like I said, I call hoax.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hello Personalities crammed inside of my computer! I am the one left holding the bag on this Obama open Mic Election Fraud video apparently.. Anyway...

I was referred here from JibbyJedi
--paste--
Leda, I started a discussion about this on Abovetopsecret, if you're a member there we'd love for you to join us in there and tell us all that you know about the original source(s).
Thanks.
--end--

So, here I am.. :-)

My personal thoughts on EVERY #ing thing? I am ready to give the # up.. It has been like kicking a dead horse since I first woke up trying to wake everyone else up. After 911 and catching wind of an Inside Job and my chin dropping when I found the truth.. I have been reading 100's of books and 1000's of hours of lectures etc.. On and on... since then..

The Truth is NOW raining down like pianos on people's heads and they STILL call them guitars.. It behooves me how Chemically Mentally Castrated the Ameri-CON populace truly is.. I MEAN... HOLY # KINDA OF STUPID!

I honestly wish I was Still a Murdoch's Talmud Vision Shredded News FOXified IDIOT because knowing the reality of just how "DUMBED" up this world truly is and the fact TPTB have this planet by its short and curly's it becomes really #ing scary! Sorry.. Did I swear again? LOL

Anyway.. I'll leave all with this AWAKENING VIDEO and THOUGHT..

"Trust those seeking truth. Doubt those who claim to know it"

-Leda

WATCH ME FOR AN EYE OPENER!!!
www.youtube.com...=00m42s

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hello Personalities crammed inside of my computer! I am the one left holding the bag on this Obama open Mic Election Fraud video apparently.. Anyway...

I was referred here from JibbyJedi
--paste--
Leda, I started a discussion about this on Abovetopsecret, if you're a member there we'd love for you to join us in there and tell us all that you know about the original source(s).
Thanks.
--end--

So, here I am.. :-)

My personal thoughts on EVERY #ing thing? I am ready to give the # up.. It has been like kicking a dead horse since I first woke up trying to wake everyone else up. After 911 and catching wind of an Inside Job and my chin dropping when I found the truth.. I have been reading 100's of books and 1000's of hours of lectures etc.. On and on... since then..

The Truth is NOW raining down like pianos on people's heads and they STILL call them guitars.. It behooves me how Chemically Mentally Castrated the Ameri-CON populace truly is.. I MEAN... HOLY # KINDA OF STUPID!

I honestly wish I was Still a Murdoch's Talmud Vision Shredded News FOXified IDIOT because knowing the reality of just how "DUMBED" up this world truly is and the fact TPTB have this planet by its short and curly's it becomes really #ing scary! Sorry.. Did I swear again? LOL

Anyway.. I'll leave all with this AWAKENING VIDEO and THOUGHT..

"Trust those seeking truth. Doubt those who claim to know it"

-Leda

WATCH ME FOR AN EYE OPENER!!!
www.youtube.com...=00m42s

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
What's the name of the original youtube account?, the user? They claimed they had 'millions' of views on their account.

The original uploader's account name...
youtube.com/ TiredofbeingaFATASS
youtube.com...

That person said they were given that audio because that CA professor knew they had a popular YT account so it would be seen by many. What I find curious is how fast their Youtube account was closed soon after posting it.
edit on 7-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

Peaches and Herb

Mark your face

Sounds just like Obama to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by mark1167