It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing like a head on collision with a Mazda RX8 on a sunny afternoon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Glad you're ok mblah.

Just another story to add to the experience of life.

Thank you and that is definitely true.

This is probably the craziest thing that i have ever been through and I've had some crazy experiences!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Coulda been worse.. Coulda got hit at 90 and flown threw a window or in the backseat. Those arent pretty sights.. But the rx8 is small and altima well in terms of safety.. Did you happen to notice how the young kid is doing?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Coulda been worse.. Coulda got hit at 90 and flown threw a window or in the backseat. Those arent pretty sights.. But the rx8 is small and altima well in terms of safety.. Did you happen to notice how the young kid is doing?

Yes very true!

He didn't have visible injuries and he was in the ambulance with me. He was walking around like I was but it seemed like he might have been drinking or something.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
what do you mean by "What was he doing with that car anyways?" because im 19 and drive a mazda rx-8. I've driven the car in two winters and never once hit the ditch, and never been in an accident with it (other than finding my front end all smashed from a hit n run). Your accident had nothing to do with the car he was driving or his age, it was probably because of his lack of driving skills or attention to the road.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh my God! Big gentle hug! Sue the little idiot! I'm glad you are basically ok, but often some injuries don't act up right away. Have everything checked!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you NS
*hugs*

Im working on doctor's appointments but so far they won't see me cause I don't have personal insurance
just the car insurance. So that is getting frustrating. I'll call around again on Monday and even talk to the guy I spoke to in the ER. He was very nice and my fiancee's mom knows him so that helps. I can't remember his name.
He might be able to help me there. He works there but I don't remember what his particular job was,

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If you don't have health insurance, all the more reason to sue. Make sure that when you get seen, you state the reason of injury is from a car accident. Get a lawyer that won't charge you a penny unless you win. I went through all that years ago when someone hit me as a pedestrian. The other person was responsible for all my medical bills.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Get your neck checked out. I was hit by an uninsured driver a few years ago and refused medical attention because my anger and adrenaline didn't let me feel the true nature of my injury. Now I deal with neck pain on a daily basis, and while medication helps, it's still something I will deal with for the rest of my life.

I agree, whiplash and/or neck injuries - you don't feel them right away. I got rear ended by a truck about 15 years ago, and I still feel it. I slipped on the ice today, and it's really stiff and sore again.

When I got hit, the doctor that checked me out told me to call my personal doctor in a month if I was stiff. My personal doc flipped out on him, he said whiplash needs physio right away, or it may never get totally better. Sometimes now, it's worse than when I first did it.

It'll act up every time you jar your body in any way.
Definitely sue.
Then get a truck. I drive one, and I'm only 5 foot 2 inches.

And I'm really glad you didn't get badly hurt or worse..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join