It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bridges Dead!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I just watched the video and it's so sad to hear that this talented comedian (Obama Impersonator )is dead:

TextPresident Obama is Deeply Offended Steve Bridges imitated George Bush on the Jay Leno Show during the entire eight years he was president. He was made up to look and act almost exactly like Bush. He has now started imitating Obama and REALLY does it right. However, the Administration has tried to put a stop to Bridges' act because Obama has made it known that he is deeply offended.

TextSPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT STEVE BRIDGES 1963-2012 It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Steve Bridges. His passing comes as a shock to all of us. The cause of death is not known at this time, but we will publish more information as it becomes available. Steve brought joy and laughter to millions and was a great inspiration to all who knew him. He will be sadly missed. Our prayers go to his family at this time. Source: stevebridges.com/

Then the guy is found dead.

stevebridges.com...

www.youtube.com...#!

So sad! It's not fashionable to tell the truth - even in fun!

edit on 6-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I will try once to link it for you.
RIP, this is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That was pretty funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks - just doesn't work when I try - just get a blank vid screen.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
That was pretty funny.

Unfortunately it was also very true - no wonder Abama didn't like it.

Does anyone know the circumstances surrounding his death?
edit on 6-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I found it kind of "odd" in that the direct Youtube link was malformed and or removed, but when you link straight through his webpage it works? It may not after this thread I dont know...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just in case they are really going after everyone who talks smack about Obama, I just wanted to say... that I think Obama is the greatest President I have ever known, and his BC is definitely genuine and true!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
thanks Antar
dang, I would have voted for that guy

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I feel exactly the same - GREAT MAN
(I'm laughing at Steves Video)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
He probably had the same heart attack that Breitbart had.
edit on 6-3-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Breitbart sites are now working, so I removed my comment about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Just in case they are really going after everyone who talks smack about Obama.

I just wanted to.say I think he's a POS, a centrist, a tyrant, and an un-American elitist along with the rest of his cronies in DC.

Now come get me........I dare you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Unfortunately it was also very true - no wonder Abama didn't like it.

Maybe he didn't like it because it was a White Comedian doing him in black face... last I checked that was still a little offensive.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

lol....

Much..lol

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I'm afraid to star your comment, because I've seen this video...

I may want to star you, and I may allegedly agree with you, but I don't have too many places to hide these days.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
are you sure that who ever bumped him off knew he was a comedy double?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Just in case they are really going after everyone who talks smack about Obama, I just wanted to say... that I think Obama is the greatest President I have ever known, and his BC is definitely genuine and true!

Oh Yes, Yes, Indeed. He is The Messiah and will Bring 'Change'...any day now..

Back on Topic, Poor Guy, He was only 48..really enjoyed his impressions on Bush and Clinton.
There should be a conspiracy why all the Hollywood calibrates seems to be found dead in some hotel room or their own house, and usually is not always ODing on substances, I know it comes with their line of profession but still, its always a room, dead body gets found, autopsy reviles the person had a heart attack from ODing.

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

If I was impersonating Santa, I'd wear Red!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I always thought that these methods - as shown in the video you shared - was reserved for spies in days of old. It really makes you think about how far they are taking this.

If this really is the case with Steve - well it's clear evidence that Free Speech is a luxury we can no longer afford and perhaps we should all be more careful.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

No we're not sure at all at this stage - it could even have been a genuine sudden death and until we get more info on this we can only speculate. However, you can't deny that there are many cases that appear to follow the same pattern!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Nucleardiver

I'm afraid to star your comment, because I've seen this video...

I may want to star you, and I may allegedly agree with you, but I don't have too many places to hide these days.

that is interesting and scarey at the same time..
What was the poison that they were using? I guess its got to be something similar to strychnine but something that is not detected in an autopsy. And wouldn't there be a dart hanging out of the victim, I mean they need a dart to carry the poison and pierce it through the victims skin dont they?
Can you give me some more information and readings on this please?

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join