It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libtalker Mike Malloy: Tornado Victims Are 'Little Grease Spots on the Pavement' Killed by 'Their

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
newsbusters.org...

A friend of mine who has a conservative bent. Went on a tear this morning on facebook. Asking where is the outrage about Mike Malloy. Especially after all the bad mouthing of Rush after what he said recently.

Of course everyone was like who the heck is mike malloy? Never heard of the guy.
Well apparently he's another dbag radio host that who made the comment below about the recent tornado victims.

Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement in - uh - uh - in, you know, in Alabama and Mississippi and Arkansas and uh Georgia and uh Oklahoma. You know, the Bible Belt, where (imitates preacher) 'They ain't going to let no goddamn science get in the way! It says in the Bible blah blah blah blah blah!'

So, according to their way of thinking, you know, God with his omnipotent thumb reaches down here and so far tonight has smashed about 20 people into a grease spot on Highway 12 or whatever the hell highway they live next to. It's so sad, it's just so sad for this, for this kind of nonsense.

I'm wondering though if this was taken out of context. Seems to me that's been happening alot lately.
Does anyone have the full radio show.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Doesn't matter, the liberal hacks can say what they please without repercussions but as soon as a conservative says a word out of line it gets pounced on by the American liberal media.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
All the world's a stage folks. And those in politics and media are some of its greatest actors.

The only division in this country, is the great divide amongst the commoners. And intentionally so.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Mean is mean.
No matter who says it.
liberal or conservative.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I agree. However, it is unfortunate that the general consensus does not agree with that statement.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged!

Its not an isolated meanness thing either. Its agenda to me. I believe they are using HAARP, and this guy just revealed their darkside attack. He needs to wake up because our Higher Selves, our own Souls are the harshest judges on us, every thing we say, apathy/indifference to the lives of our beloved Family above, who are all around us here.

Just suggesting he do some soul searching, start asking himself deep inside if he's going down the right path.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I live in Indiana, we had a horrific tornado and the one thing I can say is, the outpouring of help and compassion has not failed. I do not hear people asking, are you a Republican or Democrat? Are you a Christian?, because beneath all the rhetoric we are still human. We have always stood strong when there is no hope left. We always find a way to help the less fortunate, because that is what humans do.

These shills who are determined to cause strife, separation and division with fear abundantly, have a agenda, it is apparent. There is one thing they don't see, we are waking up to the truth day by day.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The first thing people are going to say is what I'm going to say.

WHO IS MIKE MALLOY!?!?!?!?!?!

Kind of hard to have an outrage when I"m guessing most people haven't heard of the guy.

I don't know who he is.
edit on 7-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You took the words right out of my head.

WHO?

I don't know the guy...but whoever he is...sounds like an idiot.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You took the words right out of my head. WHO? I don't know the guy...but whoever he is...sounds like an idiot.

Agreed...definitely sounds like an idiot! I'm pretty sure, whoever he is, that he doesn't have the huge audience that Limbaugh does...not that should matter....but you know I mean.

edit on 7-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join