It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grandmother Returned From The Grave

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow that's creepy, and as for the phone thing. I was watching a tv show called Celebrity Ghost Stories, and one of the celebs had a similar experience, i can't recall who the celebrity was, but i believe the episode was from season 1 or 2.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VDJ10
Wow that's creepy, and as for the phone thing. I was watching a tv show called Celebrity Ghost Stories, and one of the celebs had a similar experience, i can't recall who the celebrity was, but i believe the episode was from season 1 or 2.
I think i saw that same episode,his friend called him on the phone and then he found out that the person had died before they called,something like that anyways...

Some of the sounds that i have heard over the land line phone,on more than one occasion,sounded very much like a wild animal,or an enraged werewolf,yet mixed in with those terrible noises was a human like growl filled with menace and a diabolical laughter of pure evil,along with my dead grandmothers voice screaming my name and its very hard to accurately describe just how horrible they were to hear and how scared i actually was and to know that whoever or whatever was making those sounds,was making directly to me,were mad at me,knew my name,knew where to find me and knew how to manipulate the internal mechanisms of a phone to make it ring and it even rang off of the hook with a dial tone...Damn...

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join