It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Influenced by video games and movies? Cop-out.

Millions of other kids and adults manage to play video games and go to the movies without killing anyone. If you want to blame something, blame the lack of parenting. Blame the lack of feeling responsible for how your kid acts with no adult supervision.

Send these thugs down a dark alley with cell phones so some of those rogue cops you all hate can think they have guns.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
he he moved to general chit chat!!! ugh... as if we are just telling a ghost story around a campfire.... nothing to see here moving on..... booooooooooo..... that's REAL weak.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
try em as adults for attempted murder

send them to jail for the rest of their lives

another drain on society.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This should be more wide spread, but because it was reversed and a white kid was injured by black kids nobody talks about it. Treyvon Martin gets more talk and MSM picks it up in a flash but this is brushed under the carpet and forgotten about nice!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
When someone reads things like this; I don't think they put blame in the right place. First of all parents; need to put a good head on their kids shoulders. Secondly; no one ever mentions the giant corporations that target so called minorities. The corporations that own music companies, etc. and the messages that their "artists" are selling to targeted groups? I use the term artists, loosely because nothing on the radio in the last 10 to 20 years is music. It is an advertising jingle, and the singer is a spokes person in a commercial...I wear Timber Lands; buy Timber Lands, I wear Tommy Hilfiger; buy Tommy Hilfiger etc. throw in a bunch or disrespectful rebellion for anyone except yourself; while you sell it for mass appeal.

This is found in all current corporate music genres not just rap and hip-hop. Think of who the audience is supposed to be to see it clearly.

Without really good role models; ALL children are impressionable and left to their own devices, to figure things out. If you have pseudo role models; backed up by years of corporate psychological tactics this is what we are going to get: Youths hating, killing and attacking each other.

Music isn't meant to move souls just merchandise, the cost? Our children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join