It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Camo Dudes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi there guys, recently I read an article very well documented by Glenn Campbell area 51 researcher, in relation to camo dudes. This article in question, I not fully understood very well. So I wanted to know, if anyone could help me with some doubts there I have. What is the relationship there are between Lincoln County Sheriff Department with Camo Dudes and Groom Lake? The Lincoln County Sheriff deputies are part of Camo Dudes and Groom Security?

By the way, I'm from Spain, so excuse me for my English ...

edit on 5-3-2012 by rayktheon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Well i'm not sure what article you are referencing, could you possibly post a link to it? Also just a heads up, this thread is for introducing yourself, not asking questions such as these, or well it used to be anyways. Regardless if you would post a link to said article it would help out tremendously.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Welcome

The Introduction Forum is for New Member Introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Twenty may sound like a lot, but it won’t take any time at all (especially if you start a really good introduction thread
). The minimum post requirement is there to give you a chance to acclimate to how ATS operates… And what constitutes quality content contribution (and maybe what doesn’t
). The bottom line is that your intro thread is about your favorite topic… You!

You need 20 contributing posts to start a topical thread.

Please use ATS SEARCH to find specific topics you have questions about.

Let us keep this to introductions and welcomes and not topical discussion

Thank you.
edit on March 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here is some great info to help you get started here at ATS

Terms & Conditions - Please fully read!

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

Any questions, just ask!

greeneyedleo (aka GEL)
Forum Moderator

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Please read the links provided to you before you post further. Especially read TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well Hi, welcome from Spain. Enjoy researching your questions, but remember you may not always like the answers.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I remember the days when the introduction thread was for introducing yourself and you actually WAITED to post real threads after your obligatory 20 posts.

It wasn't used to start a conversation about politics or to pimp your "new and improved" blog - oy

Ahhhh, the memories!

Anyway, welcome to the board, I guess.

Dorian Soran v2.0

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the replies guys, but there I still don't understand is why the Air Force needs the Lincoln County Sheriff Department, well I think that they need because Camo Dudes not have jurisdiction in public lands to operate. In relation to the article I mentioned above and I did not understand part of it, I wanted to ask something: What do they mean exactly when say the Camo Dudes are deputized by the sheriff department? i.e, in Spanish the term "deputized" what is meant?

Regards.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rayktheon

Just 17 more posts to go and you can put this thread in the PROPER place - please read the mod comments - this is an INTRODUCTION forum, not a TOPICS forum.

I am just wish people....oh nevermind!

Dorian Soran

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Please read all the links provided, including the T&C.

Closed.

And remember, ATS Search is your friend.

Lincoln County Sheriff Department using Bald Mountain?

AREA 51 Forum

new topics

top topics

join