It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purim: Why War On Persia (Iran) Could Start March 7th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Purim: Why War On Persia (Iran) Could Start March 7th

Consider this:

-The Iraq war of 1991 ended prematurely exactly on Purim day, immediately following the savage slaughter of 150,000 surrendering Iraqi troops during the Purim dates. Decidedly montrous in any estimation.
-The next Iraq war began on Purim 2003, with a wreckless, sensationalized death-dealing bombardment of Iraqi civilians. The war went on dealing millions of needless deaths and continues to this day.
-To top it off, the merciless Libyan invasion began on Purim 2011…just one week after the Japan earthquake and tsunami.
-There were also massive earthquakes on Purim, a 7.8 in Chile in 2008 and an 8.8 in China in 2010.–HAARP and other technologies in the hands of these extremely evil forces?

And this year this wicked occult ritual of Purim falls on March 7 and 8.

source

WikiPedia about Purim

This is of course speculative, but it seems to be more than a coincidence. Especially now that everybody seems to be backing down on the whole 'Attack on Iran', this could be used as a surprise attack.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am more of a "earthy" guy, but by no means i do not look down on the numerology and heavy simbolistic hollydays.

Natanyahu meets Obama, TODAY.
Also, TODAY, is the start of anti-Putin demonstartions in Russia.
Iranian parlamentary election looks to be strenghtened the Kamenei faction.
BOTH russian and iranian elections are either contested (Russia) either considered useless (Iran).

Russia is potentialy starting to have big internal issues (will see in about 3 hours from now on) and will kinda have his hands tight if Israel attacks Iran in next days.
Obama is NOT setting any red lines, and his "assurances" will NOT make Netanyahu happy...on the contrary, it will push him to attack Iran, because US will NOT do it.

WAY to many "COINCIDENCES" : Obama could have meet Netanyahu MUCH EARLIER or MUCH LATTER, Russia presidential elections yesterday, iranian ones couple days ago.

I STILL beleive the attack on Iran to take place this week.

If you, my dear greek friend, will be right about March 7th...kudos to you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I marked March 7/8th on my calendar 2 months ago, and we will know soon enough.

edit : Don't forget the planned (Trojan infected)server blackout for March 8th also.
edit on 5-3-2012 by quest4info because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

And this year this wicked occult ritual of Purim falls on March 7 and 8.

Wicked occult???????
War ending on Purim --- bad,ocult.
War starting on Purim --- bad,occult.
Earthquakes on Purim --- bad,occult.
Nothing happening on Purim --- ehhh,ehm, ahh hidden bad, occult.
Lybian "invasion" - aka bombardment by NATO was on 19th of March. Purim was on 20th. Occult guys mad a mistake?
Some people need to check their heads. If what is needed still is there and what is not needed is not present.
Like wicked idiotism and occult bigotry.
Happy Purim,by the way.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Interesting......but I predict 7th & 8th March will pass uneventfully.......and we will all be looking for a new date come the 9th March.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Intriguing video, we'll find out if it's true soon!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If there is one thing it is 100% true in the illuminati and NWO is that they LOVE numerology and symbolism. They're deeply linked to the occultism, since their existence. Will something happen next march 7th? It is possible. Will absolutelly nothing happen march 7th? It is also possible. But due to the world scenario we have set nowadays, it seems very plausible that something really big might happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by quest4info

I dont believe in numerology either but its now what we believe in. I dont believe in 30 foot owl gods either but I know of people who do.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It certainly seems like things are heading in that direction, if any of you were watching CNN a retired U.S. General just admitted that an attack on Iran is imminent. Unless cooler heads prevail maybe we will see another prophecy revealed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There will be no war because the people have had a belly full of it and there is no money for it. There will, however, be unchecked saber-rattling meant to drive up profits for the oil speculators and military industrial complex and to humor Israel.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KillerQueen

Sorry queen, there will be a war, regardless of lack of money, they will take the very food out of our mouths if needed, but the agenda will be fullfilled...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It is not so much if you believe. It is if someone of power who does believe makes something happen. If that makes sense. Interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
not Purim but Minerva

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
not Purim but Minerva

U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.

the jews are being used by the elite as an escape goat,it is not a zionist conspiracy.the protocols of the learned elders of zion are a hoax- however there are lots of jews in power
edit on 5-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Beware the Ides of March.

That;s all!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've been feeling that the 8-15th of March will be the week that something very, very bad will happen since last year. They have had enough bad statistics to trow the date setters in limbo, but this one seems to be the real deal. They have till about the middle of April to act before it will do no "good".

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler
reply to post by KillerQueen

Sorry queen, there will be a war, regardless of lack of money, they will take the very food out of our mouths if needed, but the agenda will be fullfilled...

Well said! The question just is when it will happen

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by quest4info
Don't forget the planned (Trojan infected)server blackout for March 8th also.

I haven't heard about that one. If true this could be used to block the Media

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
After listening to the news this morning and this afternoon, I wouldn't be surprised if this war starts in the next hour.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I found it really odd on TMZ today (a paparazzi show ran and owned by a Jew) they said "Happy Purim Everyone" RIGHT after they showed a clip of David Hasslehoff dressed like Hitler.....VERY odd.
edit on 5-3-2012 by concernedcitizen519 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join