It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purim: Why War On Persia (Iran) Could Start March 7th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Beware the ides of March.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
not Purim but Minerva

U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.

the jews are being used by the elite as an escape goat,it is not a zionist conspiracy.the protocols of the learned elders of zion are a hoax- however there are lots of jews in power
edit on 5-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

I could not have said it better. The Jews are being used, if not then they would not have God performing miracles during every war they have been in when they had the chance of being pushed into the sea.

Jews have no problem with anyone, even Arabs as they have lived with each other since the beginning of time.

Its the evil Germans, Russian, American and Arab leaders who want the Jews wiped out. If the U.S. was such a great ally of Israel then we would not supply their enemies with lots of weapons, IE: Lebanon, Gaza, Egypt, Jordan, now Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

Israel is being set up by Obama. He will probably tell them its OK to strike Iran's nuclear sites and if Iran does anything major to attack Israel in return we will help them, but Obama will not short of using the missile defense systems in place.

When Iran drives its Army across Iraq and Israel is being hit from Lebanon, Syria, Gaza. It will know they have been set up when America does not help them just because Russia gets involved.

Obama will cause Israel to use nuclear weapons out of fear of being over ran. One statement from Obama like Kissinger and Russia would stay out of it. Like, No Russian Solider will ever live to set one foot inside Israel!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Israel the innocent lamb. That was even funny to write..

No seriously, you don't really believe what you just wrote now do you?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
you know whats so weird............

i was at auction up state ny and they had signs everywhere that i have never seen been there for a year.

saying something like"the new start begins march 7th" or something close to thar but the the backround pic was like a nuke going off or the sunrising but in the back of my mind i knew there was something about that poster and i couldnt figure what, till i got home and saw this....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I wonder if this is another rub it in your face message from TPTB? I guess they plan on everyone going hungry. Fast forward to the end of the trailer to see the message.

"The world will be watching"

March 23rd. Well how will the whole world be watching a movie in theaters that some nations don't even have? Kind of a corny statement. That definitely got my attention at the end.

www.youtube.com...

Then we have Kirsten Dunst newer movie about a Nibiru arriving type situation. Love the Trailer

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Of course they are not so peachy clean. No country is these days but Israel is a small nation that can not take ONE nuclear weapon detonation in its capital and survive. Iran's leaders are willing to sacrifice half of its land to wipe out Israel.

Israel just wants them to stop building a nuclear weapon because they know how bad Iran is at funding every terrorist that is willing to attack them.

Today the situation is even worse, we have a Muslim Brotherhood ran Egypt and Libya that can and will allow a truck carrying a nuke to drive right into Gaza. Then they will smuggle it into Israel somehow.

God protects Israel when he says he will in the bible. He will protect them big time in the Gog-Magog war.

Watch this video, its not Israeli propaganda like it seems in the beginning. Egypt and Syrian troops testified that God and his Angels protected Israel during the wars back in the 60's and 70's. American intelligence sources have also said they have no idea how Israel won those wars, that they should not have.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Vedic astrology also says March 7-8 will be an especially tense time for Iran, it could be attacked - if you take the birth chart of 1979 february 1, 9:00 a.m. in Tehran. I said so in a GLP thread months ago. However, this is by no means certain, if this window is passed, more days of danger are to come in strict succession - until the late summer, we can never be sure. But this would have been my first guess. The second is from 22-26th of March, then the last days of May are very-very tense again. It has not been this bad for years for them from an astrological POV.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

i was at auction up state ny and they had signs everywhere that i have never seen been there for a year.

saying something like"the new start begins march 7th" or something close to thar but the the backround pic was like a nuke going off or the sunrising but in the back of my mind i knew there was something about that poster and i couldnt figure what, till i got home and saw this....

Now that's just plain creepy...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Synchronicity got you......go with the flow or be trampled....
Why are we even contemplating this horror scenario?
We simply cannot have war with Iran.....if the military have this doped out and are pushing the WH for it,
i say we need some heads examined in the pentagon.....
The eventual costs in blood alone will be staggering....If boots hit the ground over there, for any reason it can only end badly....for everyone!
At best it would be a long and bitter event which would effectively end any chance at sharing the earth with these people.....
We probably could get along well if they just take out the part of the holy books that says to kill each other non stop.........

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Of course they are not so peachy clean. No country is these days but Israel is a small nation that can not take ONE nuclear weapon detonation in its capital and survive. Iran's leaders are willing to sacrifice half of its land to wipe out Israel.

Israel just wants them to stop building a nuclear weapon because they know how bad Iran is at funding every terrorist that is willing to attack them.

Today the situation is even worse, we have a Muslim Brotherhood ran Egypt and Libya that can and will allow a truck carrying a nuke to drive right into Gaza. Then they will smuggle it into Israel somehow.

God protects Israel when he says he will in the bible. He will protect them big time in the Gog-Magog war.

Watch this video, its not Israeli propaganda like it seems in the beginning. Egypt and Syrian troops testified that God and his Angels protected Israel during the wars back in the 60's and 70's. American intelligence sources have also said they have no idea how Israel won those wars, that they should not have.

video.google.com...

If God is going to protect Israel, then why would he not protect them from a Nuclear Weapon of any kind coming from Iran?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In another thread I speculated that a conflict could start while UK Prince William is out of harms way on duty in the Falklands. His tour ends in about a week. He is a co-pilot on a copter used in a sea rescue unit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Hellas

And this year this wicked occult ritual of Purim falls on March 7 and 8.

Wicked occult???????
War ending on Purim --- bad,ocult.
War starting on Purim --- bad,occult.
Earthquakes on Purim --- bad,occult.
Nothing happening on Purim --- ehhh,ehm, ahh hidden bad, occult.
Lybian "invasion" - aka bombardment by NATO was on 19th of March. Purim was on 20th. Occult guys mad a mistake?
Some people need to check their heads. If what is needed still is there and what is not needed is not present.
Like wicked idiotism and occult bigotry.
Happy Purim,by the way.

I glanced idly at this thread, but your post stands out, so I paid attention and checked up on the Libyan time of the attack. Here below at around 19 seconds into the video, it clearly states that it was well past sunset

Feast days begin at sunset and end at sunset the following day. Therefore purim began on the 19th and extended to the 20th at sunset.
purim dates

So your attempt at deflecting from the date when you know otherwise is now debunked, why would you do such a thing?

edit on 6-3-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen
There will be no war because the people have had a belly full of it and there is no money for it. There will, however, be unchecked saber-rattling meant to drive up profits for the oil speculators and military industrial complex and to humor Israel.

WW1?

WW2?

no money = BIG WAR!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

So your attempt at ridicule now being debunked, why would you do such a thing?

I have to tell you that i did not check the time, i'll grant you this. But your source states it now - 22:15 Indian time.
Indeed after sunset in Lybia too,18:something.
How about waiting for this evil occult Purim thingy and then we will see who is occultly debunked and who is wickedly bigotted.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

No problem, mate. I could wait forever for this war to begin. I wish it on no one.
May you and yours enjoy many more feasts war-free.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

Dude, will be nice if you take a picture of it and post it here so we can see it too!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One quick read of the Old Testament story of the genocidal rampage of the Hebrews in a blood-sacrifice to their demi-god, Yahweh, says it all.

Joshua 10:40-41:

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. And Joshua smote them from Kadesh-barnea even unto Gaza, and all the country of Goshen, even unto Gibeon."

1 Samuel 27:8-9:

"And David and his men went up, and invaded the Geshurites, and the Gezrites, and the Amalekites ... And David smote the land, and left neither man nor woman alive, and took away the sheep, and the oxen, and the asses, and the camels, and the apparel. And David saved neither man nor woman alive"

Exodus 12:29-30:

"And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead."

Numbers 31:1-18:

"...And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses, and they slew all the [adult] males. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones...And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses...And Moses was angry with the officers of the host And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Ba'laam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Purim: Why War On Persia (Iran) Could Start March 7th

Consider this:

-The Iraq war of 1991 ended prematurely exactly on Purim day, immediately following the savage slaughter of 150,000 surrendering Iraqi troops during the Purim dates. Decidedly montrous in any estimation.
-The next Iraq war began on Purim 2003, with a wreckless, sensationalized death-dealing bombardment of Iraqi civilians. The war went on dealing millions of needless deaths and continues to this day.
-To top it off, the merciless Libyan invasion began on Purim 2011…just one week after the Japan earthquake and tsunami.
-There were also massive earthquakes on Purim, a 7.8 in Chile in 2008 and an 8.8 in China in 2010.–HAARP and other technologies in the hands of these extremely evil forces?

And this year this wicked occult ritual of Purim falls on March 7 and 8.

source

WikiPedia about Purim

This is of course speculative, but it seems to be more than a coincidence. Especially now that everybody seems to be backing down on the whole 'Attack on Iran', this could be used as a surprise attack.

What do you guys think?

Ok, lets see the facts:
Besides all the info related to war above, I may add:
- Bankers resigning in a never seen rate Check it here
- A massive CME(Coronal Mass Ejection) will hit the earth preciselly in this date
- A meeting between Obama and Netanyahoo is on course as we speak preciselly about Iran
- Purim, literally meaning “to bring to naught, to break, or to crush”, is an annual celebration of death and vengeance. It is supposedly based on the Bible book of Esther and celebrates deception by infiltration and the ensuing bloody defeat of a purported Persian(Iranian) threat on the then Jewish people. At the cost of 75,000 Persians(Iranians).
- This news shows clearly they are playing "the victims" card, comparing Iran to Aushwitz

These are only separated facts, but it doesn't take a genius to conect the dots. Of course it is only conjecture, but you know, "coincidences" happen all the time

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wikipedia: BARAK

Barak (English pronunciation: /ˈbɛəræk/ or /ˈbɛərək/[1]; Hebrew: בָּרָק‎‎, Tiberian: Bārāq, "Lightning; Shine", Greek: βαρακ), , Al-Burāq (Arabic: البُراق‎ al-Burāq "lightning") the son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali, was a military general in the Book of Judges in the Bible. He was the commander of the army of Deborah, the prophetess and heroine of the Hebrew Bible. Barak and Deborah are credited with defeating the Canaanite armies led by Sisera, who for twenty years had oppressed the Israelites.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I already thought of this....Quite possible...But then you had to ruin it with this ridiculous stupidity "And this year this wicked occult ritual of Purim falls on March 7 and 8. "

Do you even know what Purim is? It's a JEWISH holiday with very little "occult" i.e. astronomical significance; one which celebrates the Jewish triumph over the Persian empire. Ahaseurus' prime minister Haman issued an edict calling for the destruction of the Jewish people throughout the then Persian empire. Mordechai and his cousin Hadassah (Esther) foiled that plot, and reversed the decree; Haman was the one killed, and on that day, the Jew defeated their enemies throughout the empire.

Aside from this and the archetypal themes present in the narrative, there is nothing of 'occultic' value, at least none to the non-Jewish world.

Now, obviously from the narrative itself, we see incredibly surprising parallels. The evil prime minister Haman is met by Ahmadinejad; his nefarious plan to kill all the Jews of the empire on a specified date (which could be interpreted as a 'certainty' that a threat exists) is represented by Iran's nuclear program and it's continuous incitement against the Jewish state. Purim itself is the reversal of the decree of Haman. Thus, on March 7th-8th (or 8th, since, the Jewish calendar begins at nightfall, Purim starts tomorrow evening, and finishes on nightfall on the 8th) the Jewish state could 'reverse' the decree, or planned destruction of the Jewish state by Ahmadinjad and his cronies.

This in itself forms a fairly interesting plot line. Now, as is often the case, reality doesn't match up with mysticism or metaphysics. There's no unequivocal reason why it should occur tomorrow, but there is a compelling symbolic reason for why it may occur.

But as for a maleficent occult 'rite' performed by the Jews on Purim (which is what you're implying by saying it's an occult rite), that's slanderous nonsense without a modicum of fact behind it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join