It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to the site. Bohemian grove brought me here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So I occasionally dabbled in the past with wild alternative theories. But it was my discovery of the bohemian grove, the skull and bones, the bilderburgs, and things of that fashion that led me here. However, what really got my interest was the book: "Earths Greatest Mysteries" By Maxwell Igan or Ignan. Not really sure how you spell his name. Honestly I really haven't been able to find out much about him online. All I have is his book that i found in the android marketplace. So in his book he pointed out the obvious errors with a lot of the things we have been taught about ancient history. The knowledge that the Sumerians, Mayans, and Aztecs had of astrology was to put it frankly impossible by today's commonly accepted theories.

In the end I am simply asking for help in the right direction toward discovering more about this whole crazy thing. I haven't found much of an effort to just once and for all address all these alternative possibilities. Or any attempts to connect all of these broad topics into one organized account.

Thanks for listening, hope to hear from someone who's on the same page soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

let met redirect you to a couple of awesome threads.

done by serbstra.

it was going to be a five part series but i can only find two so far.

they´re awesome threads though!

The Ancient Series Part I: The Sumerians

The Ancient Series Part II: The Indians

enjoy.

and welcome to the madhouse ofcourse

edit on 5-3-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well, you sound like a fellow Seeker and it's refreshing to hear someone else who recognizes more than simply the Mayan people for being more advanced than we can properly explain the technology for. I look forward to hearing more on the forums!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Not to sound rude but I have a small piece of advice for you...

GET OUT....

Leave this site , toss that book and stay away from the conspiracy theories. The rabbit hole is very very deep and twisted and after you get in there is no way out. You will never find the truth just more and more twist and turns.

Things you may learn cannot be unlearned. Like I said I hope this does not sound rude but I wish when I first stumbled on to the world of alternative media someone would have warned me. Since finding it my perspective of the world and the people in it has changed significantly.

If by chance you decide to continue into the rabbit hole...welcome to ATS there are tons of great threads and some brilliant people. Happy hunting

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by navione

At least give him a chance to live in a fairy world or the real world (the truth)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
You're definitely coming to ATS with all the right reasons!

But like another poster said... it's almost impossible to actually find answers. The more information you learn... the more you realize that there is still more you have yet to learn.

Still... it's a fun ride!

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You've signed up to the Largest Community for Civil Discussion of Alternative & Mainstream Topics. We know it can be overwhelming at times, so we have a small presentation tour lined up for you to review... enjoy and have fun!

Welcome Renegade2283

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will be able to start your own threads in the appropriate areas & additionally send/receive messages to fellow ATS members. You are now able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

An Easy Way to Upload Your Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words"of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

But it was my discovery of the bohemian grove, the skull and bones, the bilderburgs, and things of that fashion that led me here.

Then you might want to keep an eye (or two) on this section:

Secret Societies Discussion Forum

The Search Function should also bring good threads to your attention.

Welcome to ATS Renegade !

Hope you find answers in your quest. Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by navione

Reverse Psychology..I like it, but seriously though, I like it down here in the shadows of thought. I do find it frustrating being so awake, while others are still asleep (by the multitudes). I know I am awake because I used to be like them, and now I am 100% different in what i believe about history and our country and the world. A bit scary in the shadows sometimes because you know that no matter who you talk to ...no one will listen or eve attempt to, they will just mock you. Until you start to sound like a prophet as things unfold....then they slowly start asking you questions. My wife was a hard-core skeptic, until I started telling her the future...just from information gathered from here and from notable names. She is a hard-core believer now and is awake.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by navione

Well thanks I guess lol. Nice reference to Alice in Wonderland. What the hell is that all about as well? Just with my knowledge of the basic plot of Alice in Wonderland, having heard White Rabbit a couple times, and having seen the matrix can spot the obvious symbolism. So obvious its definitely intentional. Yet almost no body has any idea what Im talking about when I try to explain it to them. I guess that's the whole message in the first place lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

As far as what you were saying about how when you try to talk with people about it and they think your crazy. That was discussed in this book as well. Like how a conspiracy is simply two or more people sharing information usually for a goal without the knowledge of at least another person. Like people are charged with conspiracy as a crime all the time. It goes into how society has embedded the idea that anyone who believes in conspiracies is nuts, and that when they think conspiracy they automatically think theory. Even if the conspiracy is now well known about. I mean come on has nobody else read that book??

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Thank you a ton. Great links, I got a lot a reading to do haha. Also why are the other 3 sections not working? Id really like to read them all. Also I wanna know what you personally believe is the most accurate explanation of our beginings and the current state of the New World Order and such. Was it the Anunnaki who created us? Does the NWO really exist? What do you believe?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It was the whole bohemian grove thing that opened my eye's to all this too.Its good to have you here.

top topics

join