It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish have grown to be what they despise most

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I am sick off the whinges coming from every freaking Jew, whether it be on the News, or the politicians.

"Who has inflicted this upon us? Who has made us Jews different from all other people? Who has allowed us to suffer so terribly up till now? ... If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example."
- Anne Frank

They really are an example to everyone else aren't they

They whinge and whine about the Holocaust yet they have grown to be what they despise. They have been bombing the men, women and children of the Gaza Strip for as long as anyone can remember - and that is after they bulldozed their houses down and forced them into a #hole with a fence around it (physically and mentally).

I'm sick of how the Jews act saying that they deserve the upmost respect because of what happened 70 years ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yeah, like that ridiculous law they released in Israel a while back about referencing Nazis/holocaust in the wrong manner can lead to fines or being arrested. If they didn't treat their neighbors like crap behaving all tough just because the US has their back maybe people would like them. I'll eat my words when there is sufficient evidence that Iran has WMD's and that Palestine is killing more Israelis than they are suffering casualties.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
They whinge and whine about the Holocaust yet they have grown to be what they despise.

Hitting the bottle with Mel Gibson tonight?

I'm not surprised a thread like this popped up because similar threads keep popping up describing the difference between being anti-semetic and anti-zionist. I think your post was both, and I think that was intentional. I think I understand where you are going with this, but I don't think it's Jews in general that you have a problem with. I know a lot of Jewish folks, and they are all as lovely as can be. Okay, I don't like one of them, but there always has to be one, right?

No need to spread hatred. We're all just people. Well, unless some of us are aliens.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hope4TheBest

Originally posted by daaskapital
They whinge and whine about the Holocaust yet they have grown to be what they despise.

Hitting the bottle with Mel Gibson tonight?

Yep

Well, most of my op is true anyway.

edit on 5-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

It's not just the Jews saying this stuff.. There are people of all backgrounds sucked into feeling bad for them.

The amount of parallels between Israel and the Nazis is astonishing, a culture of capitalizing on guilt has turned them selfish and clearly unable to see their actions for what they are.

Nothing can excuse or justify the actions of Israel in the Middle East. They are blatant hypocrites, human rights offenders, butchers and the worst part is that they get away with it so easily.

I really hope that Israels reign of terror will end soon.

They are the obvious aggressors in all situations that they get involved in, and then they will compain to the west and call the people they attack terrorists for defending themselves.

The world confuses me, how can people allow Israel to do this and actually support it when they condemn similar things done by other people?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

and that is after they bulldozed their houses down and forced them into a #hole with a fence around it (physically and mentally).

As much as I empathize with the Gaza strip and the Palestinian struggles, I do seem to focus on my own backyard more than what's going on 1000s of miles away from me.

My fellow citizens have resorted to tent cities, the middle class has been all but wiped out, and the economy that effects me and my family has been slowly devastated right in front of our faces. I am struggling to survive in the super power of the world, but I wouldn't want to trade places with the Palestinians.... still my focus is the domestic battle we are facing here.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

and that is after they bulldozed their houses down and forced them into a #hole with a fence around it (physically and mentally).

As much as I empathize with the Gaza strip and the Palestinian struggles, I do seem to focus on my own backyard more than what's going on 1000s of miles away from me.

My fellow citizens have resorted to tent cities, the middle class has been all but wiped out, and the economy that effects me and my family has been slowly devastated right in front of our faces. I am struggling to survive in the super power of the world, but I wouldn't want to trade places with the Palestinians.... still my focus is the domestic battle we are facing here.

It would seem the core of your problems comes down to money, correct?
Don't Jewish Israelis play a huge role in the world monetary system/scam?
Might be a bit closer to home then it appears...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

It would seem the core of your problems comes down to money, correct? Don't Jewish Israelis play a huge role in the world monetary system/scam? Might be a bit closer to home then it appears...

My problems, yes.
I don't blame all of the economy's issues on the Jews solely, it's a global effort at this point. It's a world market, and all races and cultures are in the game now. Where it originated may be connected to a few Jews pulling the strings, but every race is part of the problem now.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Silly Goyim, Jew's are superior to all races on Earth.. We control everything you can think of, and if you fight against it, we will classify you as anti-semite.. Obey us, Goyim.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The jews don't have it bad the africans and chinese do. their time has passed for pity we need to save the starving people now. I think the rich and the poor is what will be left in the next 50 years no blacks or asians or hispanics or whites. Just RICH people and POOR people.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The most wealthy bloodline in the world bar none and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder. Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn.

However, these are not the only bloodlines to worry about. You are probably aware of the centuries old pratice undertaken by many Ashkenazi Jews whereby they would change their name, in order for them to appear part of the dominant race of the country in which they lived, so as they could obtain influential positions in that country, which they would then exploit to serve their real masters elsewhere. There is plenty of evidence to prove the Rothschilds continue that deceptive tradition.

Furthermore the Rothschilds are known to sire many children secretly that they can put into positions of power when required. This started with the very first man who took the name Rothschild, who had a secret sixth son. Finally, remember the world is a diverse place, I could if I wanted change my name to Rothschild, or any of the names listed above, and that would not make me part of this family anymore than converting to Judaism in 740 A.D. will make these Ashkenazis Jewish.reply to post by daaskapital

top topics

join