It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX} Look at the size of this thing! (Faked images from Orion Conspiracy movie)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This can't be real????

The guy standing is no shrimp but compare to that skeleton he sure does look like one. Which would make me an ant size. Is this real? Anyone have any more information on this photo. Wow flabbergasted at the size of this thing. There is just no way.

edit on 5-5-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: Hoax

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There are a whole bunch of stories in regards to these big guyz. Planet X, the race of giants, etc etc

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
NASA takes pictures of skeletons now?

C'mon bro, these are all fake.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Is that a real pic? or is it photoshopped?
Maybe the dinosaurs were our pets a zillion years ago?

oh and aside from that your title reminded me of my wedding night... LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
NASA takes pictures of skeletons now?

C'mon bro, these are all fake.

Yeah, sorry but those picture do not look fake.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Those skeletons have been proven fake.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

Its all there.

Even if you do believe that a race of giants once walked the Earth, you can rest assured that these photographs do not depict some of their remains. In their original context as part of a Worth1000 contest, the status of the images as purely fictional "archaeological discoveries" is quite clear. Apparently, however, some unknown prankster stole IronKite's image from its original setting, added some seemingly relevant text, and sent it on its way. Perhaps due largely to the talent of its creator, the image has circulated ever since. In due course, others have apparently added more Worth1000 images to the hoax messages.

vvv
edit on 5-3-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The shadow of the man and the shadow around the skeleton appear to be positioned differently. Im gonna go with photoshoped on the first pic.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 5-3-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't know, those look very convincing to me. There are different versions of these things, they can't all be fake. I don't think they are gods or whatever, but it sure would shed some light on who came before us.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I don't know, those look very convincing to me. There are different versions of these things, they can't all be fake. I don't think they are gods or whatever, but it sure would shed some light on who came before us.

Mate, read the link i provided, they are all fake. Its an elaborate hoax, but a hoax nontheless.

vvv

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Yes, I am reading but I still don't believe it, how do I know they are not hoaxing. Different skull sizes, come on. They just happened to plant it there perfectly?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

CGI fantasy

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yes, I am reading but I still don't believe it, how do I know they are not hoaxing.

??

You saying the people that confirmed this is a hoax, is hoaxing the truth?
Look, i just provided the evidence for you to show its not a hoax, it is still your choice to believe it or not. You have to admit though, the proof is rather overwhelming.

vvv

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

How are the images that I put up a hoax? Those images on his site are proven to be a hoax. But not these ones.
So, you can't rule it out just yet and dismiss it. Maybe if he adds these two then I'll believe him.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Not sure if trolling or actually serious...

Those pictures in the embedded video looked pretty fake...most of them. Sorry mate, votes are in, Photoshop wins.

Cool music though

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Doesn't look genuine to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Those skeletons have been proven fake.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

Its all there.

Even if you do believe that a race of giants once walked the Earth, you can rest assured that these photographs do not depict some of their remains. In their original context as part of a Worth1000 contest, the status of the images as purely fictional "archaeological discoveries" is quite clear. Apparently, however, some unknown prankster stole IronKite's image from its original setting, added some seemingly relevant text, and sent it on its way. Perhaps due largely to the talent of its creator, the image has circulated ever since. In due course, others have apparently added more Worth1000 images to the hoax messages.

vvv
edit on 5-3-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

Not "all" giant fossil photos are fake or part of that project. Alas, all giant fossil photos are associated with the hoax. If it wasn't so late I'd go digging for the photos not associated with the hoax project.

The more you extend the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Not fake.... Theirs been many unearthed all over the globe. Ancient Icelandic history and viking lore Mentions a war between Vikings and Giants in the old world....

Don't believe everything the news tells you to. They have an agenda

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

You know how clever TPTB are...If such a picture surfaces, and an other one they start a smear campaine and try to muddy the waters.

There are probably fake pics of giants out there just created for that purpose. They will start a photoshop contest and so on...I am a believer of giants also because different cultures all over the world mention them in their folklore.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

These giants were the sons of god and their offspring. Great heroes of their time but the offpsring were unable or unwilling to reproduce. Yep, that's right. It's true!!1

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In the second pic the man standing above the skull has his foot on the top of it. The angle of his foot is rather flat and unnatural to be resting atop a near spherical surface, it gives off the impression that the skull is 2D. the only thing in this pic that gives the skull a 3D appearance is the shadows.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 5-3-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join