It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - MUST WATCH!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I came across this video, thought id share it. Very valid points made, for few that still don't believe that it was all an inside job, and if this video does not convince you.. then really, nothing more i can say?

If this has been posted, i apologies, haven't seen it on forums.

Source
edit on 5-3-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

Got the video to work

edit on 5-3-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
corbert is a legend and that video makes the official story look like a crazy fairy tale. by far the best video outlining the events on september the eleventh

i embedded it

edit on 5-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It IS a must watch, but it has been posted before here.

Here's 1 of those threads...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
this one fits great in with that vid...and i think it is good to repost these vids as it takes this i want it all condensed into 2secs world to a new level of understanding.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This video is basically just an extended argument from incredulity leavened with some alleged facts which are just plain untrue.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

This video is basically just an extended argument from incredulity leavened with some alleged facts which are just plain untrue.

List them with linked references supporting your (or their) arguments, and we'll gladly point you towards factual evidence.

This video basically says the official story "out loud", if that aggravates you, then complain to OS folks not the people saying it aloud.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

List them with linked references supporting your (or their) arguments, and we'll gladly point you towards factual evidence.

This video basically says the official story "out loud", if that aggravates you, then complain to OS folks not the people saying it aloud.

OK, at 0.57 et seq the speaker refers to jet hitting the Pentagon exactly where budget analysts were trying to track down $2.3 trillion which Rumsfeld had announced missing the day before. This is part manipulation by omission and part flat lie.

It is plainly misleading , and must have been intended to be so, to only refer to Rumsfeld's speech of 9/10 with the implication that this money has suddenly "gone missing". Fact is that this sum of money represented about 8 years total defence budget, had been referred to by Rumsfeld before and the figure had been bandied about before Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld ever took office. It was an historic problem which Rumsfeld attributed to antiquated accounting systems in the DoD and he didn't mind talking about it because it hadn't happened on his watch. Nobody was suggesting this money had been stolen but that it could not properly be reconciled.

Now as to the plane hitting just that part of the Pentagon in which budget analysts were beavering away at finding the $2.3 trillion this is a flat lie. Most of the victims in the Pentagon were in fact in the Navy Operations Center. Some, in Resource Services, were Army financial personnel but they were engaged on Army financial statements for fiscal year 2001 . This is a report from the Inspector General of the DoD in March 2002. If you scroll down to the first para under " Executive Summary" you will see this :-

" The Army did not publish stand-alone financial statements for FY 2001 due to the loss of financial management personnel sustained during the September 11 terrorist attack. Therefore, we did not audit Army financial information for FY 2001 financial statements. However, Army financial statement information was included in the DoD FY 2001 Agency-Wide Financial Statements."

www.dodig.mil...

So, in other words, the impact of the attack was on Army stand-alone statements for FY 2001 but that information was included anyway in the Agency-Wide Financial Statements.

There is not a shred of evidence that any casualties in the Pentagon were working on tracking $2.3 trillion and the idea does not even accord with basic common sense. Does it really seem credible that all evidence relating to years of DoD expenditure would be contained in one small part of the Pentagon with no back-up or duplication anywhere ?

I look forward to your evidence justifying the OP's video's take on the matter.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The very moment this guy claimed the operation was being "directed by a man on dialysis in a cave" it became crystal clear this guy was simply producing a synopsis of the horse [censored] he picked up off those damned fool conspiracy web sites.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Even more of a slapstick than this straw man version of the OS are any of the other conspiracy theories. Secret silent and invisible explosives planted without anyone noticing, victims being actors, media, police, firemen and cleanup workers being in on it, remote controlled planes, missiles disguised as planes, and I am not even speaking about holograms and space beams yet. And all while nobody of the thousands of people witnessing it all ever noticing a thing, nor none of the thousands of people involved ever coming out. If it was a Hollywood script it would have been rejected because its too unrealistic and too full of plot holes.

Its odd to dismiss a theory because you think it is unlikely and then come with a theory that is even way, way more unlikely.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Even more of a slapstick than this straw man version of the OS are any of the other conspiracy theories. Secret silent and invisible explosives planted without anyone noticing, victims being actors, media, police, firemen and cleanup workers being in on it, remote controlled planes, missiles disguised as planes, and I am not even speaking about holograms and space beams yet. And all while nobody of the thousands of people witnessing it all ever noticing a thing, nor none of the thousands of people involved ever coming out. If it was a Hollywood script it would have been rejected because its too unrealistic and too full of plot holes.

Its odd to dismiss a theory because you think it is unlikely and then come with a theory that is even way, way more unlikely.

ok this is where you are wrong

1...many, many firefighters as well as scores of ordinary witnesses said they heard multiple explosions
2...security for the buildings shut down in the prior 2 weeks
3...show me the "credible" organizations that talked about space beams and holograms.
4...why was there absolutely no discussion, or even a recognition of any bombs, or witnesses that heard, felt and saw multiple bomb blasts eminating from the buildings of the 9/11 destruction, (even if they could had been planted by al-quieda) in the 9/11 commission investigation

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

1...many, many firefighters as well as scores of ordinary witnesses said they heard multiple explosions
3...show me the "credible" organizations that talked about space beams and holograms.
4...why was there absolutely no discussion, or even a recognition of any bombs, or witnesses that heard, felt and saw multiple bomb blasts eminating from the buildings of the 9/11 destruction, (even if they could had been planted by al-quieda) in the 9/11 commission investigation

So what "explosions" were these ...?

Ever hear a building as it collapses? Makes a lot of noise, including many noises which can be described as
"explosions" even if no explosives were used

So how was security to the buildings "shut down" ....

The Port Authority Police are responsible for securtity of the WTC site

37 of its members died (also a police dog was killed) in the WTC that day

All in all speaks of some paranoid conspiracy rant with no evidence to back it up.....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So because it was allegedly inaccurate about the 2.3 trillion, the rest of the obvious facts are incorrect and the entire video is discredited? The only facts we have about that missing money are the facts we are told about it.

This seems to be a bash the truth thread, and it's a duplicate thread anyway so I won't waste more of our time debating to the deaf and blind. Enjoy your beliefs.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

1-Heard Explosions does not always = "BOMBS"

2- Security NEVER shut down. You are sadly mistaken. There were extra bomb sniffing dogs called in prior to 9/11. The EXTRA dogs were removed.

3- There isn't a "credible" organization that discusses 99.99% of 9/11 CT's

4- As mentioned, a building collapsing, on fire, hit by an airplane make many noises and yes, many things can explode.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Alfie1

So because it was allegedly inaccurate about the 2.3 trillion, the rest of the obvious facts are incorrect and the entire video is discredited? The only facts we have about that missing money are the facts we are told about it.

This seems to be a bash the truth thread, and it's a duplicate thread anyway so I won't waste more of our time debating to the deaf and blind. Enjoy your beliefs.

Its a topsy turvy world when pointing out lies in the OP's propaganda video is described as bashing the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

I am not wrong. The whole building filled with explosives idea is totally unlikely from any angle there is. Those explosives are not on any video. How come? There isn't any leftover from explosives found, even though a lot of the debris was manually checked. How come? Security shut down probably didn't happen, but not interested to look it up. As for "credible" organizations, I don't know any credible truther organization. Maybe there are degrees of incredibility, and Judy space beam Wood is probably one of the least credible. And there was no discussion because there was and is no tangible nor video evidence of explosives.

And until now I only highlighted one side why it is so unlikely. Aside from the complete lack of evidence, there is the matter that the idea is so extremely silly, that no evil conspirator on earth would ever come with such a stupid idea. If you were to plan 911, would you really come with such a stupid idea where so much can go wrong and with such high changes of exposure? Are you really that stupid? And then ask yourself, if you would not use such a stupid plan (assuming you are not stupid), why do you think those alleged masterminds who control the world would? As I said, the idea is so silly it would probably not ever even pass as a Hollywood script. Maybe it would be a success in a cartoon on Fox kids.

edit on 5-3-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't understand what more you need to be convinced? The truth is all in front of you. So basically half of Americans are just "paranoid" ok GG, go sleep.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Also, dont let the fairytalers drive you off, its their job to try and discredit anything not OS compliant.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

So what do you think that the purpose of the video posted here is? Don't you think it is to "discredit anything OS compliant"? Or are you one of those people who thinks double standards are ok?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Also, dont let the fairytalers drive you off, its their job to try and discredit anything not OS compliant.

No, actually, we're simply here to show people the information those damned fool conspiracy web sites aren't showing you in order to prohibit you from forming a balanced opinion of your own.

Tell me, in all honesty, why is it that we'll happily read the information you post, but you're so deathly afraid of the information we post? The last time I checked, the motto of ATS was to deny ignorance, not embrace it like a security blanket.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Juanxlink

those damned fool conspiracy web sites

you seem to use this catchphrase sooo often in your posting. Some real passion behind those words...are you angry at those "fools"?
edit on 8-3-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join