It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - MUST WATCH!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The official story reads like a cheesy comic book. The events of that day were planned long in advance. It is too complex to summarize in a paragraph or two. This is where the much touted Occam's (DULL) Razor fails miserably; for the simplest answer, the one given to us by the controlled media, is NOT the truth in any form. All things being equal, my ass. Official fairytale believers simply do as they are programmed - which is parrot the official story while ridiculing alternative viewpoints. Yes, there are absurdities in the truth movement (no planes, directed energy, etc.) but those are to throw people off track and make truth seekers look silly. You want to know who was behind 9/11? Be brave and try to debunk the information contained in HERE and HERE. Grab some Red Bull because you DENIERS have alot of homework to do.

Oh, and here's another source....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
I think it's way easier for people to believe the official story rather than question blatant inconsistencies in the story as well as things kept out of the 9/11 Commission Report. Why think about how royally f'd up our government can be when you can believe what you're told (regardless of inconsistencies pointed out) and go on with your merry day? I'm not an engineer, I'm not a pilot but I do know there is something wrong with the official story. And the only way to back up what I say is to post things but I know that you, the government sheep, will totally disregard everything. Remember, like you, I've heard the official story, you don't have to explain that to me. But us, the ones who believe in the conspiracy, have several different things to offer which go unseen by people who are afraid to question the events of that day as well as the government's actions.

3,000 people died that day, no military action was taken and yet nearly no one suffered any consequences for failing at completing their tax funded duties. And on top of that, there's evidence from the official story that has been kept secret because of "national security", which I clearly don't get, because what could be so damaging to the government by releasing these files if the official story holds true?

Just "knowing" that something is wrong is useless. In order to determine that what we believe is true or not, we use evidence to check our believes. Questioning something is fine, just believing something without apparent reason is not. So what exactly is your evidence? And do you think this evidence is very convincing?

I am not a "follower" of "the government" in any way, I am not even an American. I am a follower of science. The science tells us that no explosives were used. Whether the government had foreknowledge or was involved in anyway is not completely certain. But because of the lack of evidence, I have no reason to believe they were. Additionally, I don't think a government or agency is competent enough to pull something like that off. I have in fact a lot less trust in the competency of the government than truthers.
edit on 2-4-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join