It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures on Photobucket of a 1700s house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
reply to post by wrkn4livn

how come no one has mentioned what appears to be a dark mass on the stairs in picture1 ?

Picture 2 is very fascinating if you indeed were not smoking. It may just be me but I also see a face in the chimney quite clearly.

Picture 3 does appear to be something interesting. Whatever it is , standing by the fireplace. I like the negative image someone else did,but I'm not that talented with photo manipulation.

I think they are nice catches, myself !

Yes! That's why I posted that particular picture. I blotted out the faces. This is another very old house with a weird history. One of our family members owns it so we visit annually. Apparently, one of the owners was paranoid of trees and had all the yard trees cut down. He also locked his daughter in one of the rooms in the attic. It's a very strange room to go into, in fact, it's hard for me to cross the threshold. They use it only for storage. No one spends any time in that 3rd floor room.
The house feels pretty good really. No oppressive feeling. It's built in the late 1790's I believe. They used horse hair for insulation (mixed with the plaster) so I don't give any credence to "orb" (and I get a lot during Christmas, but again, more people in the house will kick up more dust!)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
At first I thought I was just seeing things, but I too could make out a woman in an old-style dress. Even her arms and chest. I'm glad SatrunFX mentioned that, because I just wasn't too sure. Thanks. I do not give credence to orbs either, mainly because they can happen from dirt or dust, bugs, etc...With so many possibilities for contamination, there is no way they can be used as evidence.

<< 1   >>

join