It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine America Restored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Imagine the difference it would make if you could keep one-third more of your income? Imagine America restored as a guiding lamp light of liberty, prosperity and peace in the world.

Basically sums up what most Americans, or most people in the world, would want..
Atleast it appears they have someone who wants to be in charge and can give it to them.

Good luck, America!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I can only imagine. One of the simplest, but most profound Ron Paul vids yet.

edit on 4-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The USA is capable of more than just imagining, it has proved time and time again it is capable of great things. It takes the people of the United States to bring about that change.

I personally look forward to a USA taking it's rightful place as a nation to look up to and emulate. Will it happen? Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I feel that this will not happen. I don't feel it's just me but I feel the government or "leaders" are just posting this to get us to seep on to there side. If they really want us to be on there side they would just give it to us without an election. But I could be thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Imagine...a restaurant where only whites can eat at.

Imagine...a bus service that charges higher rates for minorities.

Imagine...having your town destroyed by a tornado, and the President telling you that you should have had insurance.

Oh...how grand of a country it will be

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Imagine...a restaurant where only whites can eat at.

Imagine...a bus service that charges higher rates for minorities.

Imagine...having your town destroyed by a tornado, and the President telling you that you should have had insurance.

Oh...how grand of a country it will be

Ya, or we can go to the Way back machine and introduce the most lucrative business
in American history -

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Imagine...a further crumbling national infrastructure.
Imagine...Wall Street, the Banks and Big Business being free to regulate themselves.
Imagine...no Unions, Labor Laws or minimum wage.
Imagine...no OSHA.
Imagine...no EPA.
Imagine...no FDA.
Imagine...no Department of Education.
Imagine...our public spaces, National Parks and resources sold off to private hands.
Imagine...the American Dream...sold to the highest bidder.

Imagine...Ron Paul in 2012...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It would be great to see an America restored but sadly it will never happen without seeing the start and successful winning of CW2. To truly restore America would require us to rebuke tens of thousands of bogus, unconstitutional laws. It would require our elected government officials to return to the idea that there position is a public service and should not receive compensation for their civic duty. It would require the people to be independent of government and not look to government to provide for their basic needs.

Sadly none of this will ever happen since the people have been indoctrinated to think that the way things are is how our government is supposed to function. Now I am not for returning to slavery and segregation since I believe that all men are created equal, but I am 100% for going back to our basic founding principles under our constitution.

It would also never be allowed by other world leaders, the UN, or NATO since the US has become the worlds police and ATM in the form of foreign aid; which J also do not believe we were ever meant to do.

It is however a nice dream to think about, just will never happen due to the globalist agenda.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This country was hijacked by the same people who run it, now. I don't see how it can ever be "restored" until the day they are all killed.

top topics

join