It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"4 straight: Romney wins Washington GOP caucus"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

WASHINGTON—Mitt Romney rolled to a double-digit victory in Washington state's Republican presidential caucuses Saturday night, his fourth campaign triumph in a row and a fresh show of strength in the run-up to 10 Super Tuesday contests in all regions of the country. Rick Santorum and Ron Paul battled for second place, while Newt Gingrich ran a distant fourth. Claiming his victory, Romney said in a statement that the win meant Washington state's voters "do not want a Washington insider in the White House. They want a conservative businessman who understands the private sector and knows how to get the federal government out of the way so that the economy can once again grow vigorously. "

Thought Ron might actually take Washington... Romney's "victory statement" is laughable.

\SOURCE//
edit on 4-3-2012 by whenWEallFALLdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yeah.. The elections are rigged, the media spotlight is bought out by the highest bidder...
That being Mitt Romney.. The richest candidate on the field. As long as popular choice is influenced through television there will never be a true/fair election.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Oh yea! Wasn't sure till this point as to the validity of this but am utterly convinced of fraud now. This is very close to home and I can state positively that Romney is Not the most popular around these parts! Romney is, shall we say, looked down upon.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Oh yea! Wasn't sure till this point as to the validity of this but am utterly convinced of fraud now. This is very close to home and I can state positively that Romney is Not the most popular around these parts! Romney is, shall we say, looked down upon.

My thoughts exactly..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown

WASHINGTON—Mitt Romney rolled to a double-digit victory in Washington state's Republican presidential caucuses Saturday night, his fourth campaign triumph in a row and a fresh show of strength in the run-up to 10 Super Tuesday contests in all regions of the country. Rick Santorum and Ron Paul battled for second place, while Newt Gingrich ran a distant fourth. Claiming his victory, Romney said in a statement that the win meant Washington state's voters "do not want a Washington insider in the White House. They want a conservative businessman who understands the private sector and knows how to get the federal government out of the way so that the economy can once again grow vigorously. "

Thought Ron might actually take Washington... Romney's "victory statement" is laughable.

\SOURCE//

This line speaks volumes! "knows the private sector and knows how to get the federal government out of the way"! Just go ahead and say, the average american people and get us rich people to handle your money! Sound familiar? As in, The Federal Reserve!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This may be off post but, If I wasn't on the list, I think I am now! Just stuck my leg out for y'all, hope it was worth it! If you don't hear from me for a while, you will all know why.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I have stated before and I will say it as many times as it takes wake people up, as long as money and politics are hand in had, we will never be rid of wealth ruling! Regulate politics from money and let NO ONE get rich from politics, weather in office or lobbying. The opportunity for bribery should never be near politics! JMO!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Guys I hate to tell you this but in the real world nobody is taking Ron Paul seriously. I would love to have him as our president, but it won't happen. It's time for you all to pick between Romney and Obama.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I thought Ron would win this one, he still might have, but we will never know. So much confusing nonsense going on no-one knows right from left or up from down anymore. "God is not the author of confusion".

www.biblegateway.com...

So much points to rigged Romney votes but either way it's spun, no-one cares, or too many are believing the lies and confusion of the MSM. To all the religious zealouts out there....The things happening right now aren't of "God" since things are so dammed confusing. (see above) Why don't we ask your best pal Santorum WTF is going on? All his little confused "Christian" followers think they know what's going on...yet even that little war-mongering bastard can't even figure it out. We are in crappy times. Mark my words; it's all going downhill from here...
edit on 4-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Surely you would not mind stepping aside and letting the majority of WE THE PEOPLE physically marching to DC with RP safely in our midst and placing him in the oval office! That's not a question.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've read site after site posting scripted Ron Paul stories all saying the same thing. Reading the opinions at the bottom are far more entertaining. I never bought into it. Seems NOBODY else is either. Yet the stories are still pouring out. I smell fear.

top topics

join