It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tribute: I AM...The Devil’s advocate. Just for grins and giggles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Let’s kick it off folks!

You pick the topic and I’ll respond…tactfully. At least until it is time to hit the hay.

Any takers? I double dog dare ya.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Do you have a seperate research kitchen where you developed deviled eggs, deviled ham, and devil's food cake, or did you come up with them yourself, or did you torture someone to get the recipes?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Do you have a seperate research kitchen where you developed deviled eggs, deviled ham, and devil's food cake, or did you come up with them yourself, or did you torture someone to get the recipes?

Well, torture of course. it's the only way to get the true recipe.

But of course I grind the bones to make the flour.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do you have a preferred form of address? Should we call you Your Lowness, Your Vileness, or something else. And what happens if we call you by the wrong title?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Just call me TDawg and a high five with one hand and offer me a beer in the other and we will get along...just fine. I need minions. To many want to unionize these days.

What's up with that?

And if you call me otherwise, you will get a stern letter fron the UN. Not that I really care.

edit on 3-3-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

you pick the topic and I’ll respond

no offense but i(and the rest of the world) couldn't give a flying f#k what your opinion is about anything.

just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

you pick the topic and I’ll respond

no offense but i(and the rest of the world) couldn't give a flying f#k what your opinion is about anything.

just sayin'.

My first minion....and they don't even realize it!

You will be at the forfront of any and all disinfo that is published.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A couple of questions, TDawg, considering you're living in an area that is enjoying some really serious global warming, what temperature would you like that beer at?

Second question. Is a lack of a sense of humor something you look for in your minions?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Awww, the AGW is over rated. You've heard the term "When hell freezes over?" It ain't happenin' here nor is a balmy 70 degrees. Think Ohio...and you have a idea.

And a sense of humor is definitely required...can't have fun without practical jokes can we? Think Obama here

One of the best jokes eva!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your willingness to answer questions Your Supreme Ev.... Uh, I mean TDawg. Pay no attention to those who question your credentials or sincerity. I think everyone should be given a chance to express themselves. Those who question your credentials, or disbelieve or mock you are just mean, close-minded people, not living up to ATS standards.

So, if I may, what do you see as your greatest triumphs? (Besides persuading me it's time to start handing out flags and stars.)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

My greatest triumphs happen every day. I wake up and stand vertical. Trust me, at this age...it is a blessing, and a curse. And to top it off, I do have enemies.

No flags or stars are necessary...just doing my job. But I thank you nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Are there any humans who have been able to resist your tempations? I know about Mother Theresa, but anyone else you've had a hard time corrupting? And who has been particularly easy to swing to your side? (I guess you'd call them "swingers"
I crack myself up sometimes.)

(And why isn't this thread getting all sorts of responses? You're doing great work!)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Are there any humans who have been able to resist your tempations? I know about Mother Theresa, but anyone else you've had a hard time corrupting? And who has been particularly easy to swing to your side? (I guess you'd call them "swingers"
I crack myself up sometimes.)

(And why isn't this thread getting all sorts of responses? You're doing great work!)

Meh...been a couple, but I forget their names. You learn from failures, not remember them, ya know? People think politicians would be easy, but they're not, They have to many issues...like, "What's in it for them?" They're worse than the Union bosses. What a headache.

The easiest people are who you mentioned before...the ones who have made up their mind before even reading a post.

And they don't even realize it.

Maybe we should retitle this as "Interview with the Devil."

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oh, man! I screwed up again. You're right. You're the devil's ADVOCATE. So, my apologies and I'll switch gears.

What good has the Devil done for humanity? And no, Jersey Shore doesn't count as a "good."

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Just going with the flow of the thread...or am I?

Switchin' gears...mmm. clutch in...Second gear is straight down...or is it up and to the right? GRIIIND!

Nope, straight down it is.

Jersey Shore has had many good things going for it. You just have to look at the show…not that I ever have.

But I have seen enough of that yabooheaded cast in the MSM to realize that they will never grace my TV screen as an episode.

Their idiotic behavior is slowly but surely waking people up. But boy are the people slow in waking up.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

If people say the devil is terrible and they never turn to the dark side (I have a strange sense of deja vu) How do you persuade them that the devil has gotten a rotten deal and they really should sign up to worship him? Sex, drugs, rock and roll? (That feeling of deja vu is just getting stronger. That's not your boss messing with my mind is it?)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reply to post by TDawgRex

If people say the devil is terrible and they never turn to the dark side (I have a strange sense of deja vu) How do you persuade them that the devil has gotten a rotten deal and they really should sign up to worship him? Sex, drugs, rock and roll? (That feeling of deja vu is just getting stronger. That's not your boss messing with my mind is it?)

I believe that people should at least recognize that there is a dark side to them. Until they do, they will never be totally complete. What they do with it is up to them.

Sex, Drugs and Rock-n-Roll are all good...in moderation. Nothing really evil there unless it is taken to the extreme.

Then it is a bottomless pit.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I've got to fold for the night. You haven't yet persuaded me to join your boss' side, maybe another time.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Take care Guy.

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It comes as no surprise that Satan would hire a lawyer (advocate), isn't that what they normally are, lawyers? Are they his favorite profession?

Why the snake? and what could they have looked like before they got cursed by your bosses boss to crawl on the ground? Is that where reptilians come from, non-belly crawlers?

join