It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nail in the Evolutionary Coffin, the final spike placed there by the Royal Society itself.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Perhaps this has already been addressed but, why in the world would there be a "human" footprint in LAVA?

Did some ancient guy decide to go for a stroll one day while a volcano was erupting, casually walk towards the skin-melting temperatures of the lava flow, and dip a foot in to determine whether or not the lava was too hot to swim in? Must've had a gas mask on too, since the air is poisonous (and super-heated). I guess all the rumbling, and smoke rising into the air for a period before didn't deter this intrepid adventurer.

Reminds me of freshly poured concrete.
All I'm saying is that this lava guy could have at least left us a "Fred Flintstone was here."
Or maybe his footprint was his name? hmm...
edit on 4-3-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One thing I don't get is why are Humans the only Primates that need to cut their hair? What evolutionary advantage would it have been to have hair grow so long it needs to be cut all the time?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Now in the video of the elongated skulls I posted, the one that looks stained dark like tea colored, that one does not appear to have a fonanel. (sp)
One of the ones from Bolivia also has a different type of skull plate scheme.

Your claim in the the OP is that there is a Peruvian skull without a fontanelle.

Here is what you posted.

Why are there elongated skulls in Peru which have no fontanel?

Now you mention Bolivia. Are you changing your story?

Someone with some real good support systems in place to protect them from abuse also I would expect.
Otherwise who wants to risk their tenure on controversy over such things which will further upset the applecart.

That's the sort of baloney story told by hoaxers. Real scientists would love to validate such a claim and become famous.

Too much peer presure in academia. Whats amazing is that the Royal Society, with the British Museum, and a handful of brave scholars in California, took on the world of atheists and Darwinian zealots, and even if for just a short while, brought forward some truth that counters the rediculous claims being made all over the world regarding archeology and the history of mankind, and the genetic record.

What a pile of baloney! A claim was made. The claim was tested. The claim was dropped. That is an example of science working quite well.

Back to the Peruvian skulls. You have not provided a shred of evidence for that claim.

Were you fibbing when you posted that? Did you make up a hoax? It certainly seems that you did.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Man you are good. I was relying on the title Fahrenheit 451.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Every human, (aside from a few identical twins) will have a different face, but in the herd of animals, they will all look like clones.

Again with the lies.

Here are links to scientific papers showing that animal faces are different.
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.virtualworldlets.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
Ok I will post 3 good arguments and then you can discuss them...
(Prefix "arg" so you reference the point if you want)

Arg 1)
Why do humans all have different faces when no other form of life has different faces including apes?

Fail 1
Just because they all look alike to you, doesn't mean they all look alike.
"all you types look the same to me" is a common issue with homo-sapian sapians.

Chimps have very signficant features unique to their individual selves..yes, they all look like chimps, as we all look like humans.
As far as differences in skin tone..that is an adaptation towards environment. You could argue that the significant different races of men are equal to the variations of chimpanzee's. That we are all subspecies from the original sapian sapians (africans more than likely).

Now, to move on to the rest of your stuff..just felt like tackling the low hanging fruit first off.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well you are a biologist, and I am an Annunaki programmer.

Is that an overt admission of being a hoaxer?

You were untruthful about the Mexican footprints and the animal faces.

Still waiting to shred your claims about the Peruvian skull. Maybe your silence on this issue is tantamount to admission that you made up that hoax yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Every human, (aside from a few identical twins) will have a different face, but in the herd of animals, they will all look like clones.

This is false. I have found my doppelganger and he lives on the other half of the world. Went over facial structure, and while age is different slightly, I myself even had to stare at the photo initially to be sure that it wasn't I in the photo and I just did not remember ever being there.

Now if you meant in "every" detail, then well yeah, that's impossible. But, since you referred to identical twins (who do not have "every" feature identical even), my finding should be allowed in the argument as well.
edit on 4-3-2012 by SoulVisions because: fixed reference

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

To be fair the only reason I knew that is because I originally read it in a Cracked article. Apparently the reason Bradbury titled the book Fahrenheit 451 is because it sounded better than Celsius 451.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Its a bit of a shocker I know when you come to that realization but take a look.
go to google images and search zebra.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

They may look like clones to us, but that's because we're not looking very carefully. To them, they appear as individuals. O.K. so I have no source for that claim (I thought I'd follow the lead of the OP and pull opinions out and dress them as fact) but your beloved google could go some way to answering that question.

However, all four of my dogs have different faces, all three of my cats, all two of my turtles, all eight of my budgies and all two of my cockatiels. This is noticeable to me because I have spent time with them.
When I used to work as a shed hand, I would notice that the faces of all the sheep were different and that they were individuals. the same can be said of cattle. Try drenching 1500 in one go and telling me they're all the same! If you did think that you weren't paying attention!

And you named them all.

And every mosquito has a face, and every ant?

All creatures great and small?

Humans have a real thing for pets but they have little regard for each other because well animals they can put in cages, and put on leashes, and its legal! They can give them treats if they are good and spank them when they are bad and make them obey, obey, obey.
Oh but people love their pets. Their pets are domesticated.
They have been programmed into obedience to satisfy the nurture need in mankind.
Love me and I will give you the best dog food I can afford.
And I will treat you like a human, in fact I will treat you better than most humans, since you won't argue with me, and you won't complain. And you will be trustworthy according to your programming.

I hate to break it to you but they are just robots. Biological robots. With an operator standing by. To fool you into believing they have sentience. And not just instincts.
If you knew what I know, you would see things differently. But here in this thread we are merely talking about the fact that humans need to be identified, and their face is important, and you cannot explain to me, in evolutionary terms, why humans all have different faces, so you are merely saying that animals have different faces too.
In very simple terms, Apple software reps will tell you that face recognition software will not work on dogs.
Of course they would love to sell you some software that did if they could, and zoologists would love to be able to pick a zebra out of a herd using software too.
But thats just one herd. Try 7 billion faces.
Animals have all the same programming. In fact breeders will tell you that one breed has a certain nature with regards to its behavior. Thats like saying they have a certain personality.
Each person on earth has a unique personality. And a unique face.

Can a zoologist tell what a zebra will do under certain circumstances? Of course, they have behaviour patterns that are simple and instinctual.
Try to predict human behavior.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

i believe this has gone beyond arguing
youre an idiot
thats all the time im willing to put into this
im just so tired of trying
i sometimes throw up knowing there are people this willfully ignorant in the world

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

the problem here is, you have pre determined "truths" in your head assum everything follows off of those assumsions.. When in fact you were wrong all along. If you threw men and women into a room, the strongest female would mate with the strongest male, or weakest.. The looks have nothing to do with it.. It all comes down to what the woman has in her mind as a more appealing feature.. Be it strength or humor.. Anyone could sleep with almost anyone.. Im sure you have slept with someone you dont necessarily find to be the best attractive.. Cause hardly anyone does.. Thats fantasy..

Well if sexual selection was a driving force for humans, women would not need makeup, because they would have naturally beautiful skin, like peacocks have big tail feathers.

And I know what you are suggesting. That I have slept with fat women. For your information I have not. Ok, well maybe once.
But I was drunk at the time.
We have the urges, we just don't have the help from evolution to make us all beautiful so that we can attract mates. If sexual selection worked on humans, then by now we would all be attractive.
Since it doesn't, people buy things to make them appear more attractive.

No one will convince me that that men and women would not prefer to have an attractive mate.
Looks do matter. Anyone who thinks they don't doesn't look at magazine covers.
That experiment has been made a million times over. People are attracted to beautiful people.

You can look at the animal kingdom at the Bowerbird, where it makes a decorative nest to attract a mate which is for survival of species.
In the same way rich people can attract a mate. Thats not sexual selection.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well you are a biologist, and I am an Annunaki programmer.
Who do you think understands the genetic code better?
I understand the genetic code so well, that I cannot even discuss it because there are things in the genetic code that people know about, which are secret, and they like to keep them secret.
Microbiology comes easy for me.
As you might expect.
But my science is so far advanced of yours, it appears to be magic.

What is your business talking about science? It's quite clear that you have a basically faith-based perspective on life. That's fine, to each his own. But for wielding such a powerful tool as the scientific method, humility, objectivity, and honesty are absolute requirements. Without those, you will inevitably arrive at untruthful conclusions and make a mockery of the whole process.

This thread is case in point.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It$ no big $ecret and it$ no my$tery because we all know and we all are well aware of what attract$ people to eachother the mo$t in thi$ greed driven $ociety of our$...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

This is false. I have found my doppelganger and he lives on the other half of the world. Went over facial structure, and while age is different slightly, I myself even had to stare at the photo initially to be sure that it wasn't I in the photo and I just did not remember ever being there.

Now if you meant in "every" detail, then well yeah, that's impossible. But, since you referred to identical twins (who do not have "every" feature identical even), my finding should be allowed in the argument as well.
edit on 4-3-2012 by SoulVisions because: fixed reference

There are exceptions to every rule.

You could do the math 80 x 80 is not very many variations if there were only 80 data points on a human face.

You have to combine a lot of facial features and expressions and body language and colors and marks and mannerisms and all the fat thin old young etc before you end up with a unique look.

I am not going to suggest God needs to identify a person by their face. In this thread I did give my opinion as to why humans have unique faces but since I am an alien, who is going to take my word for it?

But I certainly think that the face issue gets swept under the carpet by promoters of evolutionary theory, and they have no genetic expanation for why humans need to be so unique.
They cannot show any sort of evolutionary development that would cause a human to have a unique face, and not a chimp.

So they just continue to insist that chimps and sheep have unique faces.
People are stubborn when it comes to defending their beliefs.
Humans are herd animals, I am sure you have heard people say that. They act like herd animals and they act like sheep. But herd animals use safety in numbers also and anonymity, for protection.
Like a fish within a school of fish. Humans want to stand out from the crowd.

Its not uncommon to find people who look very much alike. Even to the degree that some animals do.
But its not human nature. Its not the way humans are naturally. Wolves look alike, dogs less so.
Wolves are in their natural state, and dogs as pets are influenced by their owners. Some of that unnatural, behavior affects them because humans have been breeding them, contrary to natures methods.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

It$ no big $ecret and it$ no my$tery because we all know and we all are well aware of what attract$ people to eachother the mo$t in thi$ greed driven $ociety of our$...

I think people might be better off being taught in school at an early age, the principles of finance and its effect on the development of humans since it plays a much larger role in human development than any evolutionary process.
In fact most evolution experts will tell you that evolution has ceased to function in the human species due to our advanced technological devlopment and large bwains.
Language, computers, technology, medicine, etc.

Survival of the fittest or survival of the richest? I think that what drives people to teach evolution is their disdain for religion.
Thats not really a good enough reason as far as I am concerned.
Its been proven to be false, pull it out of the schools and teach people about greed as you say, and money, and human nature, and finance, and teach them about lying and how that is something they will be confronting often and so they shouldn't be naiive about that.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Arg 1)
Why do humans all have different faces when no other form of life has different faces including apes?

This entire argument can be destroyed by merely googling "chimps".

Chimps is a bit of a steal, since they are so human-like, so I'll give you another example.

edit on 4-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

In fact most evolution experts will tell you that evolution has ceased to function in the human species due to our advanced technological devlopment and large bwains. Language, computers, technology, medicine, etc.

I don't think that is an entirely accurate statement. Case in point: Cancer, which is a mutation. Which is a part of evolution (A part of Natural Selection, more specifically). Which means we are still evolving.

I think that what drives people to teach evolution is their disdain for religion.

I don't think it is their disdain for religion, more than it is their want for people to rely on logic as opposed to myth.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Tony4211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Animal behavior is not the issue. It's about the face. Your OP is baloney and I showed it to be baloney.

So where is anything about the Peruvian skull?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You could do the math 80 x 80 is not very many variations if there were only 80 data points on a human face.

You better go back and learn math.

But I certainly think that the face issue gets swept under the carpet by promoters of evolutionary theory, and they have no genetic expanation for why humans need to be so unique.

You are arguing from ignorance -- again!

They cannot show any sort of evolutionary development that would cause a human to have a unique face, and not a chimp.

There you are telling lies -- again!

Here are the links -- again!
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.virtualworldlets.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...

People are stubborn when it comes to defending their beliefs.

That describes you.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join