It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nail in the Evolutionary Coffin, the final spike placed there by the Royal Society itself.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by duality90
This isn't an ad hominem attack on you, I think your propositions 1 and 2 are interesting, but a scientific discussion needs scientific analysis, not merely blind quoting from a book which is irrelevant in the most austere definition of the word - it does not tend to make any more or less probably the existence of a fact of consequence.

I understand what you are saying but too often these discussions end up with people preaching Darwinism, without even realizing they are doing so.

When I am preached at in that way, I find it useful to preach back at them, and the fact that the quotes I am using from the Bible are not relevant, does not matter, the end result is the same.

Have you ever seen that Simpsons episode where Homer takes a baptism for the kid?

Thats what it feels like to an atheist when you read a Bible passage to them.

(Thats why I am doing it because thats what I feel like when they preach to me about things that have been soooo proven false)

Since Homer has an elongated skull its not off topic to show you his head and at the same time show you him taking a baptism for the kid.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Yes, Homo sapiens sapiens is part starseed.

Any evidence for that. So far nothing in this thread suggests anything other than the OP is chock full of misrepresentations and lies.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

the problem here is, you have pre determined "truths" in your head assum everything follows off of those assumsions.. When in fact you were wrong all along. If you threw men and women into a room, the strongest female would mate with the strongest male, or weakest.. The looks have nothing to do with it.. It all comes down to what the woman has in her mind as a more appealing feature.. Be it strength or humor.. Anyone could sleep with almost anyone.. Im sure you have slept with someone you dont necessarily find to be the best attractive.. Cause hardly anyone does.. Thats fantasy..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Genetic research has made the claim that man came out of Africa, and we are all the descendants of one African woman named Eve.

You misunderstand the concept of Eve. There could have been more women, but the Mitocondrial DNA came from possibly 1 woman.

See fact A, B and C on page 1.

Yes, the OP is utter hogwash.
edit on 4-3-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

There are 1.3 million year old footprints in volcanic ash in Mexico, of modern man, along cats and dogs and farm animals and a child.

The only way to deal with repetitive lies is to repetitively post the evidence showing that these are false claims.

See the links to learn that in 2010 these claims were dropped.
www.usatoday.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.archaeologydaily.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Is this supposed to be some link to the Peruvian skull that lacks fontanelle?

When are you going to post a link to that hoax so I can shred it as I have shredded your other claims?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
OP,

So you say the lava was fresh when the imprints were made. Are we to believe that someone went on a nice, summer stroll one day, through 570º-895º lava? If one were to accidentally step on a fresh lava field, I guarantee you that footprints would not be the only impressions found.

Case closed.

Thanks for playing!

edit on 3/4/2012 by pjslug because: (no reason given)
Lava starts out really hot,but it does cool off and can easily be walked in pain free while its mostly cooled down,yet sill warm and malleable,like stepping into and leaving your footprints in soft,thick mud...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

For someone who only wanted scientific sources you certainly just spouted a lot of New Age drivel. How about you start by showing these Annunaki exist. Better yet how about by starting with proving Sitchin's translations are even close to correct.

Well I am not about to get out my soap box and preach my own beliefs. I did however to be fair, give them.
Right at the start I stated I was in the aliens did it camp.

I have examined Sitchin's work. And well, he has done his best to be objective, based on analysis of old writings.

Thats like when people study the Bible.
They do their best to understand what is true for them.

My teachers and my friends are not on earth. They draw pictures on the planet. Pictures like this...
I am not sure you can see this or not, this is my uncle Robert and he is assuming the position of the Aztec calendar, and the cross hairs is in front of his tongue and he is sticking his tongue out.
www.flashearth.com...

So then if you were me, would you trust what someone wrote on a rock, or what someone drew on a planet?
To each their own I guess.

Sitchin believes in the Twelfth Planet, Nibiru.

Thats like planet X. And well I believe NASA is telling the truth and astronomers when they say they have looked and cannot find a 12th planet Nibiru.

My science is quite a bit different from other people but I still think NASA is capable of space travel.
Not all science on earth is junk science.
But in all mythology, and that is what Sitchin was studying, there is a kernel of truth.
To what degree he found truth I am not sure. Some people say that his opinions were tainted by his beliefs.
Well its difficult to distance your opinions from your beliefs.
Which is why evolution theory and archeology is not in line with reality.
People's belief systems interfere with their findings and they are not objective enough to just present the facts.
In most cases.
But when they hide what they have found, that is when people begin to get upset usually.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I am not saying evolution is false. I am saying that evolution without intelligent design is false.

There is no need to invoke ID when evolution is sufficient.

There is evidence all through pre-history of man mating with animals.

Another irrelevant statement -- again!

But man as in homo sapiens sapiens, came from space and was genetically engineered by the Anunnai.

This planet was seeded by the Anunnaki billions of years ago, they time travel, and that DNA is programmed to terraform planets to the dinosaur stage. Whereupon they can be modified further through various means of intervention. The universal mainframe computer which houses this universe, beams them to raw planets and they seed the planet just like in the prehistoric rock art imagery I sure you have all seen.

Nothing more than unsubstantiated tall tales with no supporting evidence.

That right there, is a depiction of life arriving on earth.

That right there is not. I'll bet you don't know where that rock art is from.

Evolution is for animals, but only adaptation. Humans also have some adaptation built in. Everything is designed.

People like to pretend they are not animals, but we are. Nothing in organisms is designed.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

When I am preached at in that way, I find it useful to preach back at them, and the fact that the quotes I am using from the Bible are not relevant, does not matter, the end result is the same.

Your use of irrelevant and tangential statements is obvious. It amounts to spamming the thread.

Thats what it feels like to an atheist when you read a Bible passage to them.

Another false claim.

(Thats why I am doing it because thats what I feel like when they preach to me about things that have been soooo proven false)

You've only proven that you choose to misrepresent and lie about issues.

So far I dashed your Mexican footprint claim and the faces claim. Here are the links that do that.
www.usatoday.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.archaeologydaily.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...
www.virtualworldlets.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...

I am still waiting for any links that will identify your Peruvian skull claim so that I can destroy that hoax as well.

edit on 4-3-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Lava starts out really hot,but it does cool off and can easily be walked in pain free while its mostly cooled down,yet sill warm and malleable,like stepping into and leaving your footprints in soft,thick mud...

Uh, you've done this have you?

When it's "mostly cooled down" it has a crust. Depending on how long it has been cooling is a factor in how thick the crust is. This won't show footprints (it doesn't show volcanologist bootprints either).

I have considered the possibility that you're speaking out your anus, and have found this to be correct.

Now, to be clear: I haven't done this myself either, but I work with volcanologists daily and have had some wonderful talks with them. They consider your claims to be made of pure bulldust.
edit on 4-3-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not true. Put a piece of marble or other rock in your oven. Heat it to 450F. That's the temperature at which paper autoignites. Try to tell me that the rock can be molded.

This was not a lava flow. This was a tuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I have examined Sitchin's work. And well, he has done his best to be objective, based on analysis of old writings.

Sitchin was unable to translate Sumerian. He claims they used the word Nibiru. They never did. His translations are pure baloney.

My teachers and my friends are not on earth. They draw pictures on the planet. Pictures like this...

Evolution has ingrained finding faces in things that you too see faces where there are none.

Sitchin believes in the Twelfth Planet, Nibiru.

Thats like planet X. And well I believe NASA is telling the truth and astronomers when they say they have looked and cannot find a 12th planet Nibiru.

Nibiru is not planet X. These are separate issues. Nibiru is a fiction concocted by Sitchin to take money from the wallets of the gullible.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
any anti evolutionsists have a dog ?

let me know what breed

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I still waiting for a link for the Peruvian skull so I can shred that hoax as I have shredded all of the other hoaxes posted in the OP.

Don't make us all wait.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Is this supposed to be some link to the Peruvian skull that lacks fontanelle?

When are you going to post a link to that hoax so I can shred it as I have shredded your other claims?

Well in another thread here at ATS, Klaus Dona mentions it. He is in youtube under Klaus Dona mystery or similar.

Now in the video of the elongated skulls I posted, the one that looks stained dark like tea colored, that one does not appear to have a fonanel. (sp)
One of the ones from Bolivia also has a different type of skull plate scheme.

But you see there is some variety in there which may be significant.
I am the only person in the world who thinks that someone should look at their DNA.
No wait thats not right, everyone in their right mind, thinks that someone should look at their DNA.

Someone with some real good support systems in place to protect them from abuse also I would expect.
Otherwise who wants to risk their tenure on controversy over such things which will further upset the applecart.

Too much peer presure in academia. Whats amazing is that the Royal Society, with the British Museum, and a handful of brave scholars in California, took on the world of atheists and Darwinian zealots, and even if for just a short while, brought forward some truth that counters the rediculous claims being made all over the world regarding archeology and the history of mankind, and the genetic record.
What a lovely tool to have to manipulate the masses. You just have to use the genetic code, and make a claim that it can be shown that it agrees with your beliefs.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Off-topic, but a slight correction. The temperature at which paper autoignites is 450 degrees Celsius. While there are some sources that place it between 218-246 degrees Celsius, the more commonly accepted temperature is 450.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopFearMongering
In regards to argument #1, have you never... been around animals? My curly coated retriever has a very different face from others, as have all of my dogs. Maybe animals think we (humans) all look the same?

When you have a pet like a dog or a cat, you get to know it and its mannerisms, and of course you assume it is unique.

But we are not talking about color of the hair, or things like fat or thin, young or old, walks with a limp etc.
We are talking about the face here in particular. In face recognition software as an example, one company claims to use 80 different points to map data from, in order to identify the face.

That is to say that on a typical face, there are 80 different places on that face where one face may be different from another.

Look at a herd of gazelles or similar. Thats a large collection of animals in one place.
Now consider looking at a football stadium, thats a large collection of humans in one place.

Every human, (aside from a few identical twins) will have a different face, but in the herd of animals, they will all look like clones.

Its a bit of a shocker I know when you come to that realization but take a look.
go to google images and search zebra.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Every human, (aside from a few identical twins) will have a different face, but in the herd of animals, they will all look like clones.

Its a bit of a shocker I know when you come to that realization but take a look.
go to google images and search zebra.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

They may look like clones to us, but that's because we're not looking very carefully. To them, they appear as individuals. O.K. so I have no source for that claim (I thought I'd follow the lead of the OP and pull opinions out and dress them as fact) but your beloved google could go some way to answering that question.

However, all four of my dogs have different faces, all three of my cats, all two of my turtles, all eight of my budgies and all two of my cockatiels. This is noticeable to me because I have spent time with them.
When I used to work as a shed hand, I would notice that the faces of all the sheep were different and that they were individuals. the same can be said of cattle. Try drenching 1500 in one go and telling me they're all the same! If you did think that you weren't paying attention!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Oddly I am on the same page on much of this as you are. But if this is put out there to support some religious belief it also fails. Evolution is fact, it happens and it can be modified by others. Has it been, most likely, but that still does not discount the basic premise of evolution. I have looked at the viable genes used by humans and of course it is not in keeping with the balance we see in nature. Therefore it looks like modifications were made and may be again in the future or right now as we speak. Good science, is open to modification as new things are discovered and learned.

I taught biology and fine arts. I was always in hot water for two things in biology. One the tards from churches disclaiming all evolution while at the same time, me putting out there the same anomalies you are mentioning here. Seems contradictory but is not. There are many possibilities in our long history and that history could have been repeated many times and was.

Well you are a biologist, and I am an Annunaki programmer.
Who do you think understands the genetic code better?
I understand the genetic code so well, that I cannot even discuss it because there are things in the genetic code that people know about, which are secret, and they like to keep them secret.
Microbiology comes easy for me.
As you might expect.
But my science is so far advanced of yours, it appears to be magic.
You did say you wanted to have a peeing contest didn't you?

I don't know why I don't just quote a Bible passage at you and be done with it.
"One the tards from churches "

You know that there is a lot of good to be had in religion. It gives people strength when they are in a bad spot.
Since they can believe. They can have faith, where others just off themselves and their familes in dispair, or shoot up a school etc.

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join