It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric (Internal metaphysical) Science & Exoteric (Conventional Reductionist) Science.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Note: A line ________ denotes a memory retention / rest point, to avoid info overload... always follow your own impulses however. This thread will be linked to other threads so I don't primarily intend to survey it... I sugest one use the "threads in post" function found in the drop down menu of the member tab of any members avatar to view it without subjection to the cacophony of slander. The initial body will span about 3 posts of mine in total... they as well any further contributions which are composed of multiple consecutive posts will be signed on the beginning post and the end one with the symbols below.

~*~

Esoteric (Internal metaphysical) Science

&

Exoteric (Conventional Reductionist) Science.

There is no mystery as to how the cosmos works when one looses all pre conceptions about what is "thought" to be "known", and instead apply a completely philosophical understanding, albeit including the current ages technological understandings for the purpose of analogy. Therefore by exploring all of the available data; philosophical, theosophical

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That was a complicated post. However, I have noticed that scientists tend to disregard things on the spiritual level that could be a part of science, even when it means their theories lack. My specialty is researching how the mind works, by merging both spirituality and science. This is the one area of science, in my opinion, where theories are hurt the most by disregarding aspects of spirituality.

Just because something is considered spiritual does not mean that it might not be part of how the universe works, and thus science. Harnessing this spiritual power through science could even lead to a whole new field of discoveries and applications - real AI, time travel and astral projection being a few - but they won't be studied in depth simply because the establishment finds that area of science threatening to their belief system.
edit on 3-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Because all is fundamentally consciousness in various forms, then one who so observers the workings of “GOD” under the circuitry i.e. that which is beyond the level of everyday natural perception, whilst entertaining the currently mainstream quantum physics model which does not gel with Einsteinian/Newtonian physics. They will see dis-coherence because their frequency of resonance is not aligned with the whole thus a reflection of what they project as their own abstract sceptical scrutiny is what they perceive.

Yet people are expected to believe in both because they work (which they do relative to what they deal with) but they do not fit together as a unified theory. They are two purely left brain concepts of the cosmos which are in conflict in the wider perspective. They do not help humanity understand the cosmos as a whole and they use loads of left brain activity to comprehend i.e. ridiculously large equations that one mus study at Harvard University or somewhere to comprehend, along with being totally confined to mental processes in which practical thought experiments are near impossible to perform.

Whilst it is true that religion and ancient cultures in general have devised infallible ways to get grounded in heart centred consciousness, (so long as according to them you stick by their one method), they still have conflict in their various world views. Science has been born as a result of the conflict of religion.

So science serves as a mediator between seemingly hard facts “knowledge (of which itself in areas, is questionable)” and the various versions of blind faith. However many scriptures demand that one adheres to their “proclaimed scriptural science's” i.e. Flat Earth cosmologies are common through out all religions as well as shamanistic/indigenous culture too. Tho some religions changed their scriptural Science's “interpretations” over time, take for instance the Hindu's who at one time believed the Earth to be a disk which sat on top of a giant elephant which sat on top of a giant tortuous, hence the expression “ its turtles all the way down” as an infinite rebuttal when asked “ what does the tortuous sit on top of?”

In ancient times it was easier for individuals to have faith in a given religion, as the science's were equally as simple in comparison with the overall “advancements [read as: complications]” of the current scientific paradigm. The more complicated and non-unified various Science's have become, the more fragmented the logical perceptual processes of the psyche have become.

Psychedelic drugs and meditation/prayer have the potential to liberate oneself form the hold of left brain logical belief systems. Psychedelics are an external tool and thus not a means to an end, they serve as stepping stones to access knowledge of ones highest potential. Many religious adherents admit that they only feel the spirit of the divine in full swing during mass, it isn't coincidence that the term “mass” in religious prayer/ceremony is ironically pointing out the reality of a mass collective consciousness which responds to prayer, or rather individuals make themselves receptive to divinity via the collectively localised reinforcing effect of belief practised in mass situations. This is also synonymous with the fact that Quantum Physics has been the only field of Scientific endeavour which has yielded - albeit non-mainstream, holistic explanations of the way consciousness works and interacts with its reality, pointing toward the notion of a collective mass consciousness.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

This is very interesting so far (assuming more is to come), and well wrote. Ultimately, no thinker; be it a scientific, religious or philosophical thinker, will ever be able to grasp the "holistic" total of reality, because thought by definition is fragmented. Even the "collective consciousness" is just a thought; an idea. Consciousness is said to be the root level of reality because that is the end of our perception; it is beyond/behind thought (the mind).

Through reductionism though, one can conclude that even consciousness is not the root level of reality, as it too must arise from the 'great void' (the unknowable).

S&F!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
These are some rambly thoughts i wrote after reading your thread,,, i probably should edit it a bit but ehh,, so if you can read this and think any part of it of worth to speak on,,, cool.

to be a scientist one must be a machine, an instrument themselves, void of spirit and ego,,,, one must view their work as the advancing of the species,, science is directly linked to human progression,,,, to have funding and conduct research into the areas scientists research one must be robotic, and literal, and logical, .... they take themselves out of their existence,,,, this is what seperates humans from animals,,,, animals live their lives as an atom accepts its birth and existence as such,,,, the human wants to know everything about everything, and so that will drive humans to become what they will become,,,,

humans can live like animals, in a sense of simplicity and except their nature, live, reproduce, love, explore, die,,, but they would still have the urge to learn and expand, and compete, and sharpen their skills and crafts and talents,,, a human knows he is above the helpless nature of an animal, confined to its body, a human knows there is wisdom and information far beyond grass and corn,, and that is what we strive for,,,, we would rather work towards obtaining and embodying knowledge, understanding, and implementation, then waiting around,, the scientific paradigms humans hoist upon themselves, that lead to standard of livings and ways of life must be maintained,,, progression has to do with mans embarrassment of not being greater then man,,, of knowing less then all knowing,, of not having enough control and power,, these alpha male like animal instincts are amplified tremendously in "modern" "civil" society...... individuals need to be and feel accomplished, productive, constructive......

is it right for the civil new americans to come and kill of the barbaric native americans in the name of progression,,,, is it unexceptable for humans to live peacefully without progress,,,, with living peacefully as a community without the burden of advancement,, life in itself is the goal,,,,,,,,,, human progression there is no goal,,, what is it that humans actually want to achieve,, how will they know when they get there, there is no goal in sight,, the native american tribe can live its earthly existence for thousands of years,, and modern man can advance and build his spaceships and transform into machines, and travel around the universe,,,but at some point in eternity,, i bet he wouldn't mind settling down for a bit, and living like a native american..

edit on 3-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

maybe its that the nature of the universe is rather precise and orderly and scientific, in terms of physical laws,, but there are areas of deviation,,, and its a battle between being perfectly precise and exact, and calculated, and discovering ones own free will,,,,, there are a limited number of things an average animal can do, and we say they are controlled and limited by their instincts,,, humans discovered how to break that barrier, and using the existing rules laws and ways, create from their own inner passions and potentials, create new ways,
edit on 3-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In light of these notions one can understand that based on the complications of science, and the subsequent waning lack of faith in the original stance of the scriptures. That the fragmented logical centres of which the majority of the population have been conditioned to believe (both intentionally and unintentionally by established science) have influenced polarisation of the mass collective psyche, with incomplete and conflicting models. This is also a direct cause and effect result of the opposite situation of the ancient past whereby the right brain centres dominated the collective psyche, however the belief of many different deities and/or agnostic faiths (i.e. Buddhism) created fragmentation of the collective heart centre of humanity. Therefore it will only be through the explanation of the unified cosmos via Esoteric Science; a combined effort of Science/metaphysics and Religion/theosophy that equalisation in the mass collective can occur.

~*~

edit on 3-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I actually wrote something similar to this awhile ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My perspective has now shifted closer to a mix between Ramana Maharshi and Krishnamurti's though. Ultimately, if humanity is to truly move forward to see a brighter day, there must be a psychological revolution that penetrates the whole structure of our contrived belief systems, ideologies and desires. On a mainstream scale, that doesn't seem very hopeful. Luckily, the "Ramana Maharshi" in me knows this is all just the divine play of existence (an illusion) and so there is nothing to take too seriously.

Peace and thanks again for the interesting read!

P.S. I assume you've read some of Alice Bailey's stuff. She touches on a lot of the same issues in a similar manner.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Peace and thanks again for the interesting read!

P.S. I assume you've read some of Alice Bailey's stuff. She touches on a lot of the same issues in a similar manner.

Your welcome

I've heard of her yes but I don't really read much at all other than what I feel drawn to. I think it was in G de. Puruckers theosophical work "Studies in Occult Philosophy" that I first heard of her mentioned as being the founder of the theosophic society around the late 1800's - early 1900's... its a 700 page book - i didn't read it all but found some of it enlightening, as you do when skimming for parts of interest.

This writing is inspired from my own experiences which resonated with certain philosophy's and scientific findings as well as esoteric math and sacred geometry. Most if not all of what I have sourced for anything I share here is from the public domain and is copyright free, unless otherwise stated. Or its simply a well know subject who all are free to talk of as its known that no one claims ownership or copyright over - for instance the quantum measurement problem is something that multiple physicists have talked about and no one can be attributed to owning copyrights on it, I will say that David Bhom is the inspiration behind some of the holistic articulation, but he is not the visionary inspiration - he simply resonates with parts of what came through myself during teenage hood.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
is it right for the civil new americans to come and kill of the barbaric native americans in the name of progression,,,, is it unexceptable for humans to live peacefully without progress,,,, with living peacefully as a community without the burden of advancement,, life in itself is the goal,,,,,,,,,, human progression there is no goal,,, what is it that humans actually want to achieve,, how will they know when they get there, there is no goal in sight,, the native american tribe can live its earthly existence for thousands of years,, and modern man can advance and build his spaceships and transform into machines, and travel around the universe,,,but at some point in eternity,, i bet he wouldn't mind settling down for a bit, and living like a native american..

This is more or less the theme for the synopsis of my work - If it should be released as free ebook... I'll post it here in consecutive posts if you like. These thoughts of yours are up there in the same line. People get all excited over travelling the universe but its really a distraction from the homesickness of being separated from paradise. Don't get me wrong I think technology is neutral and it can be put to as much use as it can misuse, and at the end of the day living in tune with nature is where its at....and....technology is a part of nature because its a par of us...even Native Americans make tools - which is the definition of technology; a system of tools to be of use.

who would bother fantasising about travelling the stars in search of new life when all necessary to live happily and fulfilled exists as potential on earth. Its only when things look as bad as they do that people think of bailing off this earth... but that's where one needs to get hind sight of ascension and future generations who will evolve with the dimensional separation of the old and new worlds. There are as many parallel alternate realities spawning from any given moment existing simultaneously within the same space but on different planes/channels as there are potential planets which sustain life...and even then I feel travelling the cosmos physically is somewhat more complicated than it is envisioned in sci-fi

One thing that crossed my mind recently is that its likely that chemicals react differently on different planets according to the planets innate schumann resonances (magnetic fields etc). So whereas bicarb and vinegar react vigorously on earth they may not react at all on another planet... harmless concoctions on earth may become harmful on others

One thing im sure of and that is humanity are part and parcel this space time conjunction of multiple alternate earth's whether they like it or not.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"who would bother fantasising about travelling the stars in search of new life when all necessary to live happily and fulfilled exists as potential on earth. Its only when things look as bad as they do that people think of bailing off this earth"

im think the motives to travel space is more of curiosity then it is to bail the planet... we are curious to know whats really out there so traveling space is how we will find out..... however i do also understand, there may come a time or eventually there will come a time when the planet will be in great jeopardy of destruction, and so maybe this technological thrust is an insightful begging for that time,,

it could also be that taken those chances of pushing the boundaries of ability and understanding is an archaic symbol and tool of evolution,, that we would have never gotten to experience existence as a human, or any other complex animal, if the earlier forms didnt strive and grow and change......

im also not quite sure what you mean with the alternate realities and you are suggesting they are related to us? like every move we make could have been different and has its own universe and reality?

edit on 4-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

im also not quite sure what you mean with the alternate realities and you are suggesting they are related to us? like every move we make could have been different and has its own universe and reality?

This explains it in layman terms Macro Quantum Shift
edit on 4-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

yea i dont know,,, im hesitant to allow myself to believe that there are crazy connections between ourselves and time shifts and jumps and other things,,,, there is a middle ground of truth,,, reality is whacky and weird, and mysterious,, but i am cautiously aware that our imaginations have the power to create for ourselves ourselves, and we can believe and think anything,,, when in reality we may be more like chickens in a pen, who happen to be extremely aware of their sensations and nuances,, aware of the vitality, and find it easier to escape a constant worry of death and living matter,....like i dont know what your talking about holographic imprint of autopilot... you take all weird occurrences happening because of alternate realities colliding with this one? If the attention you wish to receive is of praise for being so smart and so knowing, you need a more communicable way of sharing,, with me at least because i want to know what you are talking about, but I feel your beating around the bush,, what do you think is up, and what do you think is going down?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Psychedelics and meditation etc. have shown countless individuals over the span of human existence what infinity feels like. Some attained this awareness as a self sovereign constant, such as Krishna, Buddha, Christ etc.

Are you postulating that the use of psychedelics was an enabling factor in what we know to be Christ?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

ill answer for him although this is slightly off topic......... first if you read what he wrote meditation and psychedelics,,,, are functions to enhance/expand conscious thought.... meditation can be considered an activity of thought,,,, im sure jesus thought about things in order to know all he thought of.........therefore we can say, jesus and buddha meditated....

second of all,, maybe...

lmgtfy.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Psychedelics and meditation etc. have shown countless individuals over the span of human existence what infinity feels like. Some attained this awareness as a self sovereign constant, such as Krishna, Buddha, Christ etc.

Are you postulating that the use of psychedelics was an enabling factor in what we know to be Christ?

Ok there was a key word missing here.... Psychedelics and/or meditation... Christ was purist he didn't need psychedelics but many others who were considered holy men did. And when I say mediation I don't strictly mean sitting in a lotus position and chanting but merely quieting the mind and listening to the inner space.

Also there are different aspects to infinity so psychedelics don't unveil it all , and I do not advocate them either.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Spiratio

In short check the discussion between myself and those in my quotes and at least all the links in the posts... this ought to expalin what I feel is up and down etc. And... I am not seeking praise, rather simply offering food for thought to fellow rabbit hole explorers looking for the pieces that fit together...

The Indigo's (or whatever you want to call them) are the final wave of the first intentional incarnations on this planet. All incarnations undergo amnesia to some extent but indigo's have/had a pre-agreed task that was to endow the lower physical realms with a hivemind-ike higher cosmic consciousness...

It was not know that humans would become as entrenched in illusions as they have been when the first wave arrived -- non-indigos -- they initially had all the consciousness traits of indigo's plus more but were not as dense physically... over time a form of fragmentation occurred in their near unity consciousness awareness as the cosmos steeped into deeper density. This lead to the initial waves of incarnations to loose innate source connection.

By the time the indigos were about to begin incarnating, knowledge of this fragmentation was already yielded by them via th e akashic records, and all agreed to take on an equal measure of responsibility in anchoring the higher cosmic frequencies which would initiate the ascension.

however the corruption has been greater than anticipated so some indigos have been burdened with a greater load of responsibility than they agreed to. For as each is unable to do service in how they agreed then the next of kin is burdened with a double load and so it regresses back.

Initially the indigo's would have been able to use purely right brain dominant methods of subtle positive influence... But the potential for that has been squandered so, those who have been burdened with a greater load become unable to interact and/or communicate to people in the same way they would otherwise. This leads to Autistic/Aspergus Geniuses. This is exactly why those who feel threatened or inadequate about individuals who are "smarter" than them need not feel inadequate....because these individuals are not smart they are just tapped into something much larger which is utilising their willingness to facilitate change.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
An Extrapolation of the Anceint Greek Concept - Nous (Source)

A line "______" like so denotes a suggested memory retention/rest point, to avoid Info Overload...always go with your own impulses however.

An Extrapolation of
the Ancient Greek Concept
"Nous"
(source) & the Cause of Creation .

According to the Greek philosopher Anaxagoras, Nous (God / intellect /creator) is separate from all things yet all things exist within it. Like a carrier wave or substratum. Now there is a very tricky aspect to this concept of Nous, because Anaxa stated it is the only thing that is on its own, it transcends all other qualities of existence, and he also considered it to be the thinnest form of matter. As such it can permeate all material things. like how sound can penetrate matter, with the exception that sound looses velocity and amplitude as per the friction that occurs when it passes through objects in its path. Nous on the other hand is of infinite strength, and therefore passes through all things whilst loosing none of its innate strength as it permeates them. The only way of understanding how this could be is if Nous is formless, non-cyclic i.e. a pseudo-frequency of which extends infinitely in all directions from all imagined conceivable points, form all points through out infinity simultaneously. Now one must also take into account that for infinity to be truly infinite in every way, then it is essentially measureless, so it has infinite depth; this principle could be referred as Infinite Depth of Measureless Space (ID). Which entails that there is essentially an infinite amount of points of various size (depth) and ultimately means all points overlap into all other points from all points of ID. Lets think of ID as the 4th dimensional axis of Space. There are the 3 evident polar dimensions of: Up & Down, Left & Right and In-front & Behind and then the additional dimensional axis of ID from any given arbitrarily quantified point of space, imploding infinitely inward. If this is happening from all points of all sizes of depth simultaneously, then all points must cancel out to one endless thing i.e. no-thing in terms of cognitively perceived comparisons.

To think of a point of space is like trying to make it a thing i.e. defined as being separate from the rest of space, which is whole and self-similar unto itself, an endless (non-cyclic) waveform (which is why it is infinity. It has no closure to its self.) therefore it has no physical quality and thus escapes the effect of having friction with things that exist within itself. This means that nothingness is not space by definition of the common cognitively thought of space. It is more so (absolute nothingness.) or spaceless space i.e. infinite oneness that never folds back on itself, Cyclelessness, 0 (Zero).

The 0 in esoteric maths represents infinite possibilities. All - & + numbers (possible qualities of existence) combined, cancel out to nothingness. So Nous is essentially the source of creation, what is commonly thought of as God. It is separate form all things unto itself yet all things exist within the spans of its presence. However if God were conscious as how living beings think of consciousness, and it knew of all things occupying its being, it would be aware of points in space and would not be no-thing it would become something by proxy of awareness of others as singular entities. Therefore things must be as ineffably inconceivable to nothingness, likewise to how nothingness as an endless whole is unfathomable to living consciousness (Psyche/Soul). See link for more.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Disclaimer: a line indicates a retention/rest point for people who find large bodies of info to not stick i.e. info overload.

~*~

The Ancient Origins

of

Atomic Theory & Akasha / Nous

(The Aetheric Source)

Its turtles all the way down
“all the way down?”
All the way down

The roots of modern day particle based science stem from the theoretic philosophical science of the ancients. The concept of the atom primarily originates from the east as part of the Hindu Akashic Records philosophy. (Akasha means "sky", "space" or "aether" in Sanskrit.) The records are described as a non-physical sea of information; a library of mystical knowledge and wisdom, as well as a record of all human experience and ultimately the entire cosmos.
Accordingly all events are continually recorded in the Akashic field and they can be accessed during states of consciousness expansion via techniques such as meditation, and lucid dreaming / astral projection.

It is believed Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment, because he could access all his past lives on the Akashic records. The theosophical movements of the 19th century proliferated the theme of the records throughout the western world as derived from the Hindu philosophy of Samkhya, which states that the Akashic records are automatically recorded in the atoms of Akasha. In the atomic theory of Ancient India; the Mahabhuta, Akasha is considered the finest atom of the five types theorised, these theories about the atom were based in philosophy, and as such are purely logical constructs which arose independent of observable experiential inquire. Therefore the Indian theories lack empirical basis, however as A.L. Basham, the veteran Australian Indologist, stated:

“they were brilliant imaginative explanations of the physical structure of the world, and in a large measure, agreed with the discoveries of modern physics.”

Many believe the ancient origins of atomic theory began with the philosophy of the Hindu mystic Kanada who paved the way for the concepts of the later Mahabhuta. Kanada is speculated to have lived around 500 to 200 years before Christ. Depending on when Kanada lived it is possible that his concept of the atom was developed before the idea in the Greco-Roman world. He believed there to be a tiny form of matter that was indivisible. It is said that this concept occurred to him whilst he was walking with food in his hand. As he nibbled at his meal he threw away the small crumbs, and it occurred to him that he could not divide the food into further parts. Thus the idea of a form of matter which cannot be divided further came into existence. He called that indivisible matter "Anu" i.e. atom.

Adherents of Kanadas school of philosophy believed the atom to be a minute indestructible eternal form of matter, invisible to the naked eye, which comes into being and vanishes in an instant. Although the idea of an eternal thing that comes into being in an instant and then vanishes is a very contradictory idea, it becomes clear that it is not, once one comes to comprehend some of the anomalies of quantum physics.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand a Greco-Roman philosopher by the name Anaxagoras, stated the opposite. He held that conciousness was the finest form of matter and that it was the cause for everything and thus permeates all things. He also stated that all matter was infinitely divisible, each thing holding the potential of all other things within it, except for Nous (consciousness, logic, reason) which was separate and on its own yet inclusive of all other forms of matter (a carrier wave/substratum or canvas). In other words Nous is what the ancient Greek's (beginning with Plato) also called the Aether, and what the Hindus called Akasha (space).

Anaxagoras believed that Nous could be mixed into living things, however not literally (as in blend into and become one with matter). Rather, instead, as it is infinite it could be drawn upon by a living creature as its soul source and psyche (consciousness) similar to the way it could relinquish portions of its infinite self to manifest matter. He stated that if nous as it is for itself (a beingness at the highest level of existence) were to not be separate from other forms of matter i.e. either vibrate quicker or have no closure, thus being cycle-less (no-frequency), and instead were mixed into things from the highest level rather than stepping down portions of its infinite self (which then became things.) It would become diluted and powerless; subject to entrainment to the lower frequencies of other forms. Therefore Nous would no longer be the omnipotent permeable unchanging oneness that it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Now with the notions of Nous defined, one can entertain the idea that, according to Quantum theory a conscious observer causes particles to arrange and appear at random positions, then the particles may only be appearing because the observer (through scientific belief) expects them to. Given the fact that the ancients believed in particles, then that's a long time for a thought-form projection of expectation to be engaged, therefore producing a quasi-consistent subset of reality.

Note: even scientific terminology - tho inadvertent to the reasoning herein, nevertheless reflects the notion i.e. “subsets”(sub-reality) i.e. not the true way that existence is for itself –waveforms.

This is the same way as the quantum physicist David Bohm pointed out that the more quantified and zoomed in an observer becomes, the less consistent with expectation the observed becomes i.e. what is considered the essence of a phenomena simply becomes another component to it. Bohm suggested the movement and structure of particles
are more adequately explained to be comprised of multiple unfolding and enfolding intersecting waveforms.

The waveforms are frequency bands of infinite semi-formless emanations of energy - semi-formless because they have a defined boundary, but they are infinite in depth, meaning they have no closure and are thus cycle-less. All bands thus exist in the same fundamental volume of space however at different frequencies lengths. Note: the term frequency length is used to define the rate at which they accelerate into infinity; they don't really have a polarised cyclic frequency as do vibrational phenomena that oscillate back and forth from one pole to another; they only have an outer boundary/envelope which equates to one pole when concerning energy being pushed/shrunk infinitely inward from the outer envelope. Thus their emanation is well above gamma and into what is dubbed, the magic window zone i.e. the unmeasurable; pseudo-frequencies in this range flow so unfathomably fast in relation to anything else we can measure, as well as having infinitive inward momentum which ultimately would make their frequency wavelength appear like a blur of indistinguishable overlapping sine waves leaving no defined frequency i.e. an infinitive waveform.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

These infinitive waveforms vibrate mostly out of coherence with one another as they are non polarised (semi-formless infinity does not really have a frequency just a rate of depth), so they cannot create harmony or disharmony with each other in their collapsed states. However they are the source for all material things, whereby atoms/electrons/protons etc. are simply a temporary construct of many intersecting waveforms of various semi-formless frequency lengths, which have unfolded (stepped down) their energy into a cross-section at a particular point at any given moment. They then enfold back to the collapsed waveform and unfold again in the next moment at another cross-section further along from the last so that a particles movement is the effect produced.

Because these infinitive waveforms are infinite in depth, this process of stepping down can occur at no cost of loss in energy, i.e. the stepped down portions will only ever be an increasingly infinitesimal fraction of the overall infinitive waveform at any moment.

To visualise this, a particle could be seen as a piece of potentiated information stored in the formless ocean of possibilities, of which are contained within the Akasha of a given cosmos i.e. the formless infinitive volume of a cosmos' defined boundary. The information of the particle in its un-manifest form, is like an everlasting thought held in the Akasha. The Akasha is akin to an ocean and the unmanifest particle is like a blueprint of its potentially manifested form, which is akin to the innate potential that water molecules possess, that of becoming ice. The manifestation of the particle is akin to ice molecules forming in an area of the ocean where the temperature needed to freeze water, is met by a temperature that will melt it, so that molecules of water are continually turning to ice and then re-dissolving back into the ocean. This is along the lines of reasoning that the Adherents of Kanada's atomic theory believed the atom to be eternal i.e. an everlasting thought-form/blueprint in the Akasha; they also said that atoms come into being for an insta­nt and then vanish the same way as the stepped down cross-section of intersecting waveforms and the ice molecule analogy imply the temporary manifestation of particles.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
_________________________________________________________________________________________

The capacity of the Infinitive waveforms to step down into regular waveforms i.e. cyclic/finite wavelengths, is useful in comprehending how Anaxorgora supposed that if Nous were literally mixed into matter from the level above all else; which nous exists from by itself; it would have no power over anything (Suggesting the same qualities of all knowingness as the Hindus attributed to the Akashic Records) Aristotle however, took issue with Anaxagoras for having not discerned between the macro cosmic qualities of nous, as the creative Aetheric force (defined-space), and the psyche of living things being the micro cosmic form of nous upon having mixed in with the materialisations of its creation. The way he defined its “mixing in”, was as a substance that can be unmixed without loss of its innate quality i.e. if one mixes the ingredient's of a loaf of bread together, there is no hope of separating those ingredients back into their original separate elements completely without loosing a percentage of the total yield, whether it be minute residual parts of one element clinging to another, or, minute fragments being dropped and lost in the process. However if one were to add wooden beads into the mixture they could be quite easily extracted with out any loss of the total yield.

Therefore if one considers that Nous is the first stepped down emanation of its eternal formless source i.e. the Akashaic field; Infinitive waveforms of defined space, and that Psyche is instead further stepped down emanations of its innate infinitive wavelengths vibrating at the highest finite cyclic frequencies of the cosmos. Then the eternal formless space on the other hand, being no-thingness, is therefore unable to have power over all things; contrary to the attributed quality of nous; if formless space were an awareness of all things it could not be nothingness and would instead be the Akasha/Aether, nous i.e. the defined space; semi-nothingness occupied by manifest things. Thus formlessness is more akin to the awareness of awareness alone, such as the deepest ego-less/sensationless state of meditation (which is the same as “blackhole sleep” however a meditative adept retains awareness of this state). Therefore, Consciousness both macro and micro; nous and psyche; is a result of motion; frequency; and is therefore part and parcel innate of time. All matter and phenomenal energy vibrates below the level of psyche, living consciousness, therefore psyche is like the beads in the bread mixture.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

With these notions outlined one can then consider the supposition that placing awareness into concern / resonance with levels of matter beyond the threshold of every day perception i.e. atomic / quantum particles, and astrophysical objects. As well as believing matter to be the sole causes for consciousness. They thereby allow their psyche to be ruled by matter, in the manner by which Anaxagoras believed nous would be powerless if it were to be mix into other forms of matter literally from the level of which it exists by itself. Of coarse this does not happen to the Akasha because it is not living consciousness and it does not observe as such, it is like a packet of compressed information of pre-potentiated programs which unfold accordingly to how the observer “psyche” expects reality to present itself, based upon their own repeated and engrained experiential assumptions. True many things are a given i.e. objects fall to the ground, water is wet, rocks are hard etc. these are all immediate perceptions, including the innate appearance of the earth; flat with a domed sky.

However when the psyche that is of vibrations above matter is constricted by limiting beliefs about its own nature, it is then subject to the illusion of separation form its Source/ God / Nous / the Infinite, whatever one so chooses to call it. In other words the unification of mind (thoughts/logic) & emotion (intuition/feeling) becomes diluted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join