It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Members charged with HATE crime and robbery (they stole the victims wallet!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
Yeah exactly... justifying it by saying "bankers are worse" its just BS... whats worse the monster or the man that created it?

Oh, I AM SO sorry,

I apologize, I stand corrected.

The old bag deserved it..

No, shes not a banker... just someone who chose to use Wells Fargo bank
sooooo.... 2nd

oh well the end of this article makes me happy

It has lost momentum in recent months after police cleared encampments in New York, Oakland and other major cities.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder had the media and political opinion about OWS been completely opposite of what it was, how many of your opinions would have changed accordingly.

Sure, they're all just dirty hippy criminals that need to get a job.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Sometimes I wonder had the media and political opinion about OWS been completely opposite of what it was, how many of your opinions would have changed accordingly.

what does this have to do with a despicable act perpetrated by these people?

whats with the constant justification?

I dont understand why people make excuses for them

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This is retarded.
A tea party member attempted to murder a father and his children for having an Obama bumper sticker. I am not so ignorant to think that member represents the Tea Party in any way.
So why are you guys ignorant enough to think this has anything to do with OWS really. Except of course Obama supporters that don't like Occupy making the president look bad by protesting nation wide on his watch.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Good question, you tell me.

How many times do these names appear in this thread and article:
Michael Davis, Nneka Crawford, Randolph Wilkins

And how many times does this appear:
OWS

My point is this article is propaganda, and you have been subject to it. They can write anything they want, for instance if the "victim" had provoked this in some way they could simply reduce it to "she told them not to riot". Do you really think that's all there is to the story?

Instead of the names above, they can write "Occupy protestors", it's what they have been doing all along. Instead of Ron Paul "supporters" they can write "radicals", "fanatics" or "potheads" and you'll eat it up. It's basically name calling, no one associates with the kid in school that gets picked on but all the followers flock to the bully.

You would think on a conspiracy website everyone would already be able to see this, but a lot of people are just blatantly regurgitating MSM propaganda. OWS isn't about income inequality and corruption anymore, apparently its about communists, hippies and pickpockets that squat on privately owned "public land".

Honestly if you're stupid enough to mock a mob of angry poor people you get what you get. That is probably what happened, do you really think all this 20 year old girl said was "please don't riot"? The sad thing is she was probably just mocking them because of something she watched on TV or read in an article like the OP link.
edit on 5-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

whats with the constant justification?

I dont understand why people make excuses for them

I really don't get the justification of OWS.... Time and TIME again they commit crimes, from public urination to rape and murder.... and weapon smuggling. Yet it's justifiable. I had made mention all the rapes and sexual abuse going on at the camps with a pro-OWSer, and I got this as a response "well thats not as bad as the bankers raping us"

seriously? What's with all the jealousy and greed lately? Why can't people be wealthy without someone hating on them....

It's just sad... Just so sad

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

wait wait wait....

So to justify you make up a scenario that she mocked these people etc, when there is not even any mention of anything like this?

So you claim its a conspiracy site , but cant seem to bring yourself to believe that just perhaps the conspiracy is that these OWS members that you are supporting are just nasty people?

Yes I DO believe she could have just been going to the bank going about her daily life, mostly because ive BEEN to these rallys to see what goes and and watched as OWS members provoked people and law enforcement officers, and then CLAIMED to be the victims...

I love how you will make up a scenario with this woman to justify their hate and unnaceptable behavior.....

Give me a break man....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

People dont like to be wrong... it's human nature

they will defend them to the end... Even if OWS somehow makes an animal extinct they will justify it...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The self righteous moralists are pointing fingers again. OWS can do no good in the eyes of those that have chosen to pick and chose what they wish to see/read. Just like the real world, whenever you get a large group together there will be some (much smaller %) that do not represent the whole. The MSM has chosen to ignore the majority and instead chosen to focus on the minority. People eat it up because they have chosen to view this ideologically instead of objectively. Sources, agendas, biases and raw numbers be damned.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
The self righteous moralists are pointing fingers again. OWS can do no good in the eyes of those that have chosen to pick and chose what they wish to see/read. Just like the real world, whenever you get a large group together there will be some (much smaller %) that do not represent the whole. The MSM has chosen to ignore the majority and instead chosen to focus on the minority. People eat it up because they have chosen to view this ideologically instead of objectively. Sources, agendas, biases and raw numbers be damned.

3 out of 500 college students is a pretty big number

oh yeah.. did you see they stole the womans obama pin too LOL!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You think 0.6% is a big number? Makes sense...
Seems you have taken it upon yourself "to show the world the truth about OWS" as evidenced by your constant input into OWS threads in the past and your signature. You are totally a non-biased champion of truth

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You think 0.6% is a big number? Makes sense...
Seems you have taken it upon yourself "to show the world the truth about OWS" as evidenced by your constant input into OWS threads in the past and your signature. You are totally a non-biased champion of truth

Just like you are a non bias source towards OWS... Just reporting what was on the liberal media...

Show me something positive OWS has done.. OH WAIT you can't.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I just presented that scenario in order to get you to think for a second instead of diving headfirst into propaganda, there is always two sides to the story. These "bad people" have names that aren't OWS, everywhere you look everything is designed to scapegoat OWS as an organization. No wonder all these fat cats think corporations are people, everyone is dumb enough to believe it when it comes to anything else.

Everything is OWS, OWS, OWS is liable for everyone's behavior. OWS are communists, potheads, etc lol it's propaganda come on. I'm not trying to make any excuses I just don't believe the girl is 100% innocent, usually there are reasons for these sorts of things and more to it. I'm not trying to make the Occupy movement out to be a bunch of saints here, matter of fact I could care less about the Occupy movement and yes I know there are criminals that linger around and participate in the protests, I just want you to see this is obvious propaganda.

Also, there is video on the internet of agents being caught red handed inciting riots and violence in the protests, but I guess that is another "made up scenario" huh? lol. What if this event that you are so assertive about was in fact manufactured? You believe MSM organizations are being 100% truthful and non-biased when they present articles on the net for you?

Really I could care less about the Occupy movement anymore, but I know what it was *supposed* to be about and it was basically hijacked, attacked and subverted by everyone and their mother. So I don't really want to sit here and argue with someone who is so anti-OWS they can't see propaganda when it slaps them in the face. Or people who think this is some ego contest on the internet, like this person:

People dont like to be wrong... it's human nature

they will defend them to the end... Even if OWS somehow makes an animal extinct they will justify it...

This isn't an ego contest on the internet by the way. You're the only one here with something to defend, your little OP that you have posted here. I could care less about the occupy movement and I don't feel like getting into some stupid argument about it with anyone, much less someone who doesn't have anything of value to say. You missed my whole point completely so enjoy defending your propaganda to the death and making back up two liners to anyone who has anything smarter to say.

Wow see how I treat you both as different individuals and not part of some anti-OWS group? Now you try.
edit on 5-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I am not part of OWS and personally I don't think they go far enough. I also believe they need to cut down to three hot points. Most of their "grief’s" I agree with however I think they need to go for the head which IMO would be - abolishment of the FED; change monetary policy, modify or create lobby laws which make it illegal. I support them because they are actually talking about things that need to be talked about. I am not a drone or automation so I do not agree with everything nor do I think they are beacons of light, but I respect them (the majority).

You dislike them not because of some isolated actions but rather because of perceived ideological differences, lets not fool ourselves. Yep 3 out of 500 is a big number indeed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

more than 3 out of 500

thats just this incident

thenewamerican.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I guess there is a reason why you are cherry picking the most biased articles you can find or what?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

OWS is accountable for their behavior...

You can present any kind of scenario you want, that doesnt mean that it happened.....

I can throw hypotheticals out all day long..........but what happened and whats fantasy are two different things...

Ive witnessed these people myself doing despicable things, and then I watch as people like you try to justify their actions.......

So dont sit here and try to tell me how im diving headlong into anything , when you yourself dive headlong into refusing to acknowledge the things this group has done!

She could have pointed a gun at them and waved it around and called them names and threatened them!

but she didnt, they accosted her and robbed her......

I find it an interesting microcosm of the mindset of OWS.......Take from those that have what you dont.......

We can sit here all day while you make excuses, but im not going to debate common sense where there clearly is none......

Willful ignorance and condoning of actions like this by supporters of their cause , is the reason OWS didnt accomplish what it wanted........

If people would have taken action against things like this then perhaps they might have done more.....

Rage against the rich while donning the "Entitlement" attitude is comedy
edit on 5-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

OWS is accountable for their behavior...

You can present any kind of scenario you want, that doesnt mean that it happened.....

I can throw hypotheticals out all day long..........but what happened and whats fantasy are two different things...

Ive witnessed these people myself doing despicable things, and then I watch as people like you try to justify their actions.......

So dont sit here and try to tell me how im diving headlong into anything , when you yourself dive headlong into refusing to acknowledge the things this group has done!

She could have pointed a gun at them and waved it around and called them names and threatened them!

but she didnt, they accosted her and robbed her......

I find it an interesting microcosm of the mindset of OWS.......Take from those that have what you dont.......

We can sit here all day while you make excuses, but im not going to debate common sense where there clearly is none......

Willful ignorance and condoning of actions like this by supporters of their cause , is the reason OWS didnt accomplish what it wanted........

If people would have taken action against things like this then perhaps they might have done more.....

Rage against the rich while donning the "Entitlement" attitude is comedy
edit on 5-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

completely agree... its hypocritical at the very base.... "we dont like the rich they get entitlements, but give us free money and free college" (college is a privilege not a right)

I've too seen the acts of OWS since I lived right next to one of their shanty towns... you can SMELL it!!!!! Public intoxication, drug use, begging for money.... Just looks like more homeless people in all reality...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

more than 3 out of 500

thats just this incident

thenewamerican.com...

As compared to what % of those that did not break the law?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
have any of you thought that just because there is a crowd that some of the more unscrupulous people will go there just to take advantage of the situation? That is like blaming the church for one preacher that is a pedophile or the states education department for one teacher having sex with a student or the entire police force for a "rogue" officer. its nonsense if you would have reflected on your position. And that is my position.

Love you all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join