It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Members charged with HATE crime and robbery (they stole the victims wallet!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

No, they don't think they just believe whatever the media tells them.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Yes I DO believe she could have just been going to the bank going about her daily life, mostly because ive BEEN to these rallys to see what goes and and watched as OWS members provoked people and law enforcement officers, and then CLAIMED to be the victims...

By his own words he has been to a rally, but I guess he is exempt from being associated with OWS unlike the people he is demonizing after reading an internet article. The funny thing is they still think I'm trying to defend OWS instead of showing them what they are basing their opinion on is propaganda. All thought stops when they wrongly assume I'm here to argue with them about OWS.

I could sit here screaming the word "Propaganda" over and over again and they would interpret it as me defending OWS.
edit on 5-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

QFT. The polarization of thought especially within politics has been quite damaging to the country. And I am speaking strictly of it's citizens, because politicians and media outlets could care less when it comes to partisan issues because they live outside it. In other words it is mostly a game being played; a mask put on for the sake tricking the public into believing that they actually care about the stances that they chirp around. They don't. All that matters to them is their financial security and are willing to put on any masks their masters tell them to in order for that to happen.

We are being divided and are crippling our chances of being able to throw out the traitors while they continue to rob us (and future generations) blind. The "War on Mind" began way before the "War on terror", and they are winning.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

No, they don't think they just believe whatever the media tells them.

Yes I DO believe she could have just been going to the bank going about her daily life, mostly because ive BEEN to these rallys to see what goes and and watched as OWS members provoked people and law enforcement officers, and then CLAIMED to be the victims...

By his own words he has been to a rally, but I guess he is exempt from being associated with OWS unlike the people he is demonizing after reading an internet article. The funny thing is they still think I'm trying to defend OWS instead of showing them what they are basing their opinion on is propaganda. All thought stops when they wrongly assume I'm here to argue with them about OWS.

I could sit here screaming the word "Propaganda" over and over again and they would interpret it as me defending OWS.

yes ive been to quite a few of them actually to see what they were about........and yes im exempt from being an OWSer, because I do not agree with what they are doing, or their ideals...

You can sit there and say its propaganda.........but the problem is.........they keep doing things like this and sooner or later you have to stop trying to play it off as "propaganda"

You are defending them because you are making excuses........

How you can say you arent defending them , when you outright deny the truth and the numerous accounts of what they have done and continue to do.....

Seriously, you say everyone else is "buying" into it, yet you chose to be blind to whats right in front of your face...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

yes ive been to quite a few of them actually to see what they were about........and yes im exempt from being an OWSer, because I do not agree with what they are doing, or their ideals...

Not by your own logic no your not, you don't apply the same standards to yourself as you do everyone else. The people who harassed the girl may not have been there for the same reasons as everyone else, how does you going to a protest make you exempt or different than anyone else? You are more associated with OWS than I am and you even think I'm trying to defend them.

Had you been at or around the protest and did something stupid like assault a protestor or get into an argument with them to get arrested, you would be branded as an OWSer as well and there is nothing you would be able to do about it.

You can sit there and say its propaganda.........but the problem is.........they keep doing things like this and sooner or later you have to stop trying to play it off as "propaganda"

It is propaganda, people commit crimes everywhere. Just because someone from Cleveland commits a crime, doesn't mean the city of Cleveland is a criminal organization. You don't understand that you have been tricked to think like this.

Girl got harassed and had her wallet stolen, hardly a crime as deplorable as you are trying to make it out to be. During the civil rights movement people were killed and subject to much more than having their wallet stolen, but because its associated with OWS it is made out to be so much worse. Tell me, had OWS never existed do you think you would've ever even heard about this crime?

You are defending them because you are making excuses........

Not following you? That doesn't really make sense.

How you can say you arent defending them , when you outright deny the truth and the numerous accounts of what they have done and continue to do.....

What am I denying? I never denied anything.

What is the truth? The article from msnbc? Yea right, I'm sure they are giving the whole truth. /sarcasm

Seriously, you say everyone else is "buying" into it, yet you chose to be blind to whats right in front of your face...

Just saying, that's all. Try to look at things with from a different perspective once in a while instead of being so sure about what just about anybody can manipulate. There is no one solitary story or truth behind anything about OWS, its all split one way or the other and that applies to both sides of the argument. Personally, I hardly believe anything about OWS or what anyone says or thinks it is, maybe that is where our disagreement lies.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a man walks into a bar,
blame OWS,

a group of preschoolers wrote on a wall,
blame OWS,

i got stung by a bee,
blame OWS,

social masterbation thread,
blame OWS,

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY,
going to blame OWS for every thing that happens?

WHAT ABOUT BLAME THE CRIMINALS?

or will you blame car crashes and parachute acidents on them as well

this looks so deperate i had to laugh and the ask these questions
lol

tragic just trajic

bbwwaahh

global warming blame OWS
high taxes blame OWS
STDs BlaMe OwS

WHAT ABOUT PERSONAL RESPONCIABILITY?
or is it just a matter of convience?

TO BLAME EVERYTHING ON OWS

bwwwaahhhaaaaa
lol
lmao@smear campain held on ats by certain members

enjoy yourselves boys and girls you are giving me many laughs

xploder

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

this last post from you is proof logic doesnt exist when it comes to OWS and people that support them lol...

Youre trying to tell me i was an OWS supporter because I went and bore witness to their conveluted movement....

Hilarious.......

Youre dismissed

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

this last post from you is proof logic doesnt exist when it comes to OWS and people that support them lol...

Youre trying to tell me i was an OWS supporter because I went and bore witness to their conveluted movement....

Hilarious.......

Youre dismissed

Next they will say I was part of it cuz I lived near it (in a real house, not a cardboard box or tent)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Youre dismissed

Yes master :salutes:

You two enjoy brown nosing each other now, bye!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
a man walks into a bar,
blame OWS,

blame OWS,

i got stung by a bee,
blame OWS,

blame OWS,

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY,

lol

tragic just trajic

bbwwaahh

global warming blame OWS
high taxes blame OWS
STDs BlaMe OwS

bwwwaahhhaaaaa
lol

xploder

I am blaming the criminals... OWS are the criminals in this...

JUST saying

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by XPLodER
a man walks into a bar,
blame OWS,

blame OWS,

i got stung by a bee,
blame OWS,

blame OWS,

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY,

lol

tragic just trajic

bbwwaahh

global warming blame OWS
high taxes blame OWS
STDs BlaMe OwS

bwwwaahhhaaaaa
lol

xploder

I am blaming the criminals... OWS are the criminals in this...

JUST saying

No you're are blaming a whole movement based on the actions of a few. That's like blaming the whole US armed forces for the action of that Marine that killed 16 innocents. Seems you have the problem distingishing between the actions of a few and the actions of a whole movement.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join