It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am having a lot of Deja Vu.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So the past month or so I have been having a lot of Deja Vu. When I mean a lot I mean up to (atleast) 3-4 times an hour, sometimes more. It lasts anywhere between a few seconds to a few minutes. The deja Vu can occur at anytime but seems to be more intense during the day.

I have researched Deja Vu a lot during my time here at ATS. So I know many of the possible causes, but I do not have any of said causes.

I am not depressed (in fact I've never been happier, I just ask my GF to marry me). I am not tired or stressed (the baby is sleeping very well). I do not believe there is anything wrong with my brain (no headaches or blurred vison).

I'm starting to think that the deja Vu could be due to possible spiritual matters.

Has anyone else been getting an upsurge in deja Vu?

Thanks
ALS

(I'm sure I've posted this thread before)

edit on 2-3-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes. It can also be what Terence McKenna called a "future attractor" - it ALREADY looks familiar because it WILL be there in your future. Brainwave-wise it could be a flash of theta or delta - they exist simultaneously to the awake Beta vibration. In plainer English, a psychic sense surfacing.
If it is not a good scenario, you may want to change your timeline by some active imagination or NLP.
But I'm sure you read this all before... (this time it's different though.)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
yep, huge increase in deja vu, as well as synchronicities. The synchronicities have been happening a lot more than the deja vu, but the deja vu has been happening a fair amount.
It became very noticeable in November. but it started slowly back in September or so.
And this past month has been utterably insane.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have noticed in the past few weeks I've been experiencing a lot of coincidences like when I'm reading something the same exact thing will be on the radio or tv , or while driving I will pass a billboard or street sign and I'll hear the exact same name on the radio ! It's been happening quite frequently to the point of being scary !

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
it could possibly be caused by seizures. not all seizures make you thrash about, some are almost unnoticeable. if it's occuring at that frequency, i'd talk to your GP and see if he recommends a visit to the neurologist for an eeg.

do you have short blank periods during the day, or uncomfortable feelings in your head? could be a sign of pre-seizure auras.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
We know..we know..you told us already.

Just kidding...I once had a concussion..while in the ambulance (was a car wreck) I knew everything that the medic was going to say. I have now reasoned this to maybe my brain was processing the info slower or something so it appeared that I knew what he was going to say..because he had already said it. Or perhaps I had a brief period of telepathy.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

reply to post by Ghost375

For me, my synchronicities have been less where as my deja Vu has been ramped up to 11. It's very strange, another (connecting) phenomenon I have been having is that I seem to recognise almost everyone I meet. It's not that I know them but more "hey, I've seen you before.".

ALS

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
it could possibly be caused by seizures. not all seizures make you thrash about, some are almost unnoticeable. if it's occuring at that frequency, i'd talk to your GP and see if he recommends a visit to the neurologist for an eeg.

do you have short blank periods during the day, or uncomfortable feelings in your head? could be a sign of pre-seizure auras.

Could you explain what you mean by 'blank periods', do you mean memory loss? If so then no I have had no memory loss. In fact my memory seems to be better at the moment.

ALS

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by this.

ge your timeline by some active imagination or NLP.

ALS

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
So the past month or so I have been having a lot of Deja Vu. When I mean a lot I mean up to (atleast) 3-4 times an hour, sometimes more. It lasts anywhere between a few seconds to a few minutes. The deja Vu can occur at anytime but seems to be more intense during the day.

I have researched Deja Vu a lot during my time here at ATS. So I know many of the possible causes, but I do not have any of said causes.

I am not depressed (in fact I've never been happier, I just ask my GF to marry me). I am not tired or stressed (the baby is sleeping very well). I do not believe there is anything wrong with my brain (no headaches or blurred vison).

I'm starting to think that the deja Vu could be due to possible spiritual matters.

Has anyone else been getting an upsurge in deja Vu?

Thanks
ALS

(I'm sure I've posted this thread before)

Can you please do you and me a very big favor?

Next time you have a dejevu...

Rule1...0.1 seconds, close your eyes.

Rule2...0.2 seconds, shut your mouth and do not say anything.

Rule 3... 0.2.5 Seconds…Do not...and I repeat, do not, get excited.

Rule 4...by 1.2 to 1.7 seconds.Shut you mouth, do not think…and let the information transfer smoothly into your brain.

If you can remember this within 3.3 seconds, then you will be in, you will be in something that only us few have ever experienced on this planet.

Also. Erase the previous information that you have read or heard of about dejavues, its not true, not even near the truth.

Don’t worry about getting it the first ,the second ,or the next 100 times you have one, just get it one day, just………ride it out with out messing it up.

ride it out with out messing it up.

If you follow theses rules then you will actually see what’s at the end…Thats if you RIDE A DEJAVU TO THE VERY END.

99% of people when they have a dejavu, they mess it up within 1.2 seconds, they don’t even get the whole experience because they get to excited, therefore, the information doesn’t get uploaded for you to understand it.

Tell me what happens…have fun…and hopefully we will see you on the
edit on 2-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I'm intrigued, I will certainly give it a try.

ALS

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

wikipedia gives a good quick breakdown of the different symptoms.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

wikipedia gives a good quick breakdown of the different symptoms.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

Please do not cloud this guys aura by giving him some link that will disable his brain from understanding what im trying to do, thank you.

This has nothing to do with migraine headaches, and other foolish words, and definitions that they put on earth ,that mentally handicaps what the true human has in his or hers brain.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

"aura" is a term used in psychology that refers to pre-seizure symptoms. auras can even be seizures themselves. auras vary from person to person, but usually remain pretty consistent for each individual.

deja vu is one way an aura can manifest itself. i can tell you didn't even go to the link i gave. it guess it doesn't matter, i'm merely suggesting a possibility because i've recently started having seizures before i fall asleep/when i'm sleeping.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I had these in the earlier part of my life (up to about 30 years of age) - I am in my seventies now.
I experienced no 'earth-shattering' aura's just the very, very strong feeling that I had been here and done this before. The most remarkable was descending a ladder when I instinctively knew I would fall and break my leg. I hesitated and composed myself and descended without incident. If this was an isolated incident I would have put it down to 'fancy' but I had quite a few over that period. Then they stopped and I cannot recall another case in the last 40-odd years. I did have the very distinct feeling that I had 'come back' from somewhere else when these incidents happened. It didn't cause any adverse reactions in me at the time (and I never told anyone) though I did often wonder if there was some sort of inner power within us that can transcend time by giving us the ability to unconsciously (or consciously) move from one part of our lives to another?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I had a short time of constant synchronicity where everything that was happening was about me, very strange but I rode it out. It was like my senses could decode a lot more information. As my thoughts wandered everything that popped in my head I instantly believed and felt without thinking, just feeling. Strange days were those, but I was in Central America and in a natural environment. Thank god I wasn't in the city! I have been analyzing what happened to me ever since. Sometimes my thoughts align with words in songs on the radio, or is it the other way around?

I try to relive that experience because it taught me a lot about myself and what I would do if it happened again, I can't define it anymore than losing the ego.
I try to find that place, that state of mind, a waking meditation.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldous

One that always sticks with me was when I was trying to learn how to astral project. The day after my first failed attempt I saw a van with Astral written on the side. I shrugged it off as a coincidence, until, I got to the house I was working at which was actually called the Astral!

Two weeks later I discovered ATS.

Brilliant!
ALS

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In some respects I heartily agree with Last Prophet. Your mind, body and soul is trying to tell you something. Whether that be to get you in-sync or get your attention to pay attention to you and your surroundings it's hard to say. I think you need to come to the conclusion on your own, without Wiki and without 'science' and figure out for YOU what this means.

Me? When I go a few days without an episode of déjà vu - I take a good hard look at what I'm doing, the 'space' I'm in and where I'm headed. Again,, without déjà vu? I'm usually on the 'wrong track'. But that's just me.

So, when they happen, as was suggested, stop, center yourself and just listen deeply. Open yourself (without being vulnerable) and find out what life is telling you and what's in store for you.

peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Two things on my bucket list is to astral project and meditate. At night I try to do both, I lie down and close my eyes and the farthest I get is seeing moving shapes spinning in and out of view. I don't try to visualize something in particular but I try to sustain them for longer periods and let the chaos speak to me. Then I promptly fall asleep!

I would love to experience deja-vu continuously and extend that maybe you will skip a track like a record player.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Kokatsi

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by this.

ge your timeline by some active imagination or NLP.

ALS

In NLP therapy, we map the timeline each person has from birth onwards and into the future. Sometimes we mark it with objects the person feels comfortable with - shells, stones, crystals etc. For most right-handed people in Western civilization, this is a line about ten feet long stretching from a point at the leftmost end to the right (the future is normally indefinite but can have markers of goals or objectives.)

There are many individual variations. Some people got it like a staircase, others place the future in front.

Just allow yourself to passively observe how you would describe or draw your past years to a friendly alien or an angel. Some people can see this in color, others can only touch above the timeline and feel the difference etc.

Occasionally the line needs adjustment, though in normal people the unconscious will form it well. Do not worry, you cannot screw it up, it does not tolerate any bad changes - in such cases it will reset itself by the next day.
Depressed people are sometimes found to look at their pasts and go into their future in a backwards way.

The good news is you can work with the way it appears to you - even with the past. Illuminate it, if it is too dark, or add sunny spots, make it feel better etc.

I wonder how yours looks like with all these deja vus?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join