It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am having a lot of Deja Vu.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Kokatsi

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by this.

ge your timeline by some active imagination or NLP.

ALS

In NLP therapy, we map the timeline each person has from birth onwards and into the future. Sometimes we mark it with objects the person feels comfortable with - shells, stones, crystals etc. For most right-handed people in Western civilization, this is a line about ten feet long stretching from a point at the leftmost end to the right (the future is normally indefinite but can have markers of goals or objectives.)

There are many individual variations. Some people got it like a staircase, others place the future in front.

Just allow yourself to passively observe how you would describe or draw your past years to a friendly alien or an angel. Some people can see this in color, others can only touch above the timeline and feel the difference etc.

Occasionally the line needs adjustment, though in normal people the unconscious will form it well. Do not worry, you cannot screw it up, it does not tolerate any bad changes - in such cases it will reset itself by the next day.
Depressed people are sometimes found to look at their pasts and go into their future in a backwards way.

The good news is you can work with the way it appears to you - even with the past. Illuminate it, if it is too dark, or add sunny spots, make it feel better etc.

I wonder how yours looks like with all these deja vus?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I posted on here last year sometime about mine. I have always had strong deja vu but it's becoming more and more and it lasts longer.

I don't know what it means but I've always been interested in the subject because of my experiences with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

This sounds very interested. I will write this down. I get it daily as well.

Can you give an idea what happens or what deja vu means to you?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Does deja vu fade with age?

Had much more of the experience when I was younger, but now hardly ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by LastProphet527

This sounds very interested. I will write this down. I get it daily as well.

Can you give an idea what happens or what deja vu means to you?

Thanks.

I would love to tell you what happens at the end, but it will be interesting conversation if we both can share together., that way it can be 100% conclusive for both parties.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

When your young,the brain has no responsibility of the world, or problems of everyday life,therefore the brain isnt cluttered with information that diables that certain part of the brain.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

That certainly conforms to my previous post on this thread.
One of my early experiences occurred when I arrived at a City called Sheffield for the first time (in the 60's - I was in my 20's) where I had to visit a suburb called Attercliffe. I came out of the Railway Station and saw a bus departing which I instinctively chased after and jumped on and then thought "What the hell did I do that for" as I asked the conductor "Where is this bus going"? and he replied 'Attercliffe'.
(Exits to the strains of the "Twilight Zone" theme).
edit on 4-3-2012 by OzTiger because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
As you probably know Deja Vu means "already seen". It's my understanding that it is a way of spiritually knowing that you are on track in this life. I believe that when we are young we are susceptible to more unseen things than when we are older. Supposedly the more Deja Vu's that you have, the better. You should feel lucky. It's been a while since I've had any......

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
In some respects I heartily agree with Last Prophet. Your mind, body and soul is trying to tell you something. Whether that be to get you in-sync or get your attention to pay attention to you and your surroundings it's hard to say. I think you need to come to the conclusion on your own, without Wiki and without 'science' and figure out for YOU what this means.

Me? When I go a few days without an episode of déjà vu - I take a good hard look at what I'm doing, the 'space' I'm in and where I'm headed. Again,, without déjà vu? I'm usually on the 'wrong track'. But that's just me.

So, when they happen, as was suggested, stop, center yourself and just listen deeply. Open yourself (without being vulnerable) and find out what life is telling you and what's in store for you.

peace

Me? When I go a few days without an episode of déjà vu - I take a good hard look at what I'm doing, the 'space' I'm in and where I'm headed. Again,, without déjà vu? I'm usually on the 'wrong track'. But that's just me.

What do you mean by this?

When I go a few days without an episode of déjà vu

So you understand huh?

Textwithout déjà vu? I'm usually on the 'wrong track'.

Can you tell me more of your understanding of déjà vu.I still have alot of learning i see.

'wrong track'. 'wrong track'. 'wrong track'....That statement is so interesting!

edit on 5-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ALOSTSOUL

If what you say is true... congratulations on both
Most likely your experiencing so much deja vu due to being a truthful person.
I did have a recent surge. Just be happy you are receiving them for they are a good sign.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The world is like a 'dream world' and Deja vu which i also get frequently, is, in my opinion, the residue of that 'record' replaying itself over and over within the only moment that exists which is ''the Now''. There is no time nor space, future or past. Only upon death does it truly end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join