It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laws Of Creation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I realize each person has their own Truths so I took some time to write out what I feel are Laws of Creation, and applicable to all of Creation.. from the 'standpoint' of the linear mind...here it goes:

One Infinite Creator- Conciousness

In terms of 'What Is', Conciousness IS. The One Infinite Creator is Concious Infinite Beingness aware of its potential, thus Creation is inevitable.

Infinity/Infiniteness- IS

Consciousness perceives. but Conciousness isn't always AWARE of percieving.

Love- Love is Unconditional, therefore Unconditional Love allows Free Will. Unconditional Love means Love 'IS' *no matter the condition*. 'Within' Creation, nothing is outside of Love. Love is non-polar/non-dualistic. The only Law of Love is, 'Is-ness'.

Free Will is a 'product' of Unconditional Love. Free Will allows duality, which allows chaos. Free Will is Infinite.

Light- IS. Light is the 'Fabric' (seamless) of Is-ness. Light 'caters' to Beingness.

Duality- is an Illusion/Distortion. Duality is polarity. Duality is contrast.

Positive/Negative

Opinions regarding Duality:

Positivity (to me)- seeks balance, Positivity seeks Unity and 'favors' Compassion. Positivity strives for a balance between service to self and service to others. Balance is always changing/'moving', balance means something different 'each moment'.

Negativity- Negativity is a word used to describe an opinion. Negativity, to me is Darker Energy. Negativity is service to self highly polarized. Service to self avoids/strays from Unity.

Unity- Is 'beyond' the dualistic illusion. Unity IS.

I am open to feedback and further discussion regarding the Laws of Creation and the illusive nature of duality.

edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
woops accidently pressed post too soon, bear with me...

Bear'n with ya:

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

can you elaborate on how free will is a product of love?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Duality- is an Illusion/Distortion. Duality is polarity. Duality is contrast.

Positive/Negative

Opinions regarding Duality:

Positivity (to me)- seeks balance, Positivity seeks Unity and 'favors' Compassion. Positivity strives for a balance between service to self and service to others. Balance is always changing/'moving', balance means something different 'each moment'.

Negativity- Negativity is a word used to describe an opinion. Negativity, to me is Darker Energy. Negativity is service to self highly polarized. Service to self avoids/strays from Unity.

Unity- Is 'beyond' the dualistic illusion. Unity IS.

I am open to feedback and further discussion regarding the Laws of Creation and the illusive nature of duality.

The reason Duality is illusionary is because true y0u-nity exists within Neutrality:

-1 0 +1

Neutrality IS Zero and Neutrality IS y0u-nity.

n0thing's perfect!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

how is neutrality zero? isn't neutrality equal-ness as opposed to nothing at all? or am i in over my head here

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Unconditional Love says, "I Love you so much I wont deny 'you'(I) 'ANY' experience, as 'a' co-creator"

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

how is neutrality zero? isn't neutrality equal-ness as opposed to nothing at all? or am i in over my head here

Zero is the only mathematically neutral number and all other numbers, both positive and negative, comprise Zero.

Sew saying Zero is n0thing, is incorrect, for it is Everything.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

ok i understand that zero is mathematically neutral but it also mathematically implies nothing. so saying zero is everything is contradicting itself right?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Everything suggests limitation

Infinite IS

I think by 0 'Ugly' is referring to I AM or the concept of I AM, there is only I infinitely...which can't even be accurately portrayed using words alone.

All within the linear mind is distorted to some degree or another...all we can do, is do.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

all we can do is do? can we also not be?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

also im not trying to argue you in the least bit. I'm just trying to answer my own questions

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

ok i understand that zero is mathematically neutral but it also mathematically implies nothing. so saying zero is everything is contradicting itself right?

In a Universe comprised only of sumthings, n0thing doesn't exist within, sew Zero is kNot n0thing, it is sumthing that mathematically can represent n0thing yet at the same time, represent All.

"Law of Opposites - opposites cannot exist without each other and if one exists, so too does the other, with the opposing opposites comprising Source and Source comprising the opposing opposites."

"Law of Shapes - everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the sum of all Numbers is a Sphere."

The Flow Sequence of the Universe shows that (note the Infinite Recycling/Creation/Growth aspect):

< -Infinite -1 : - 1 -finite 0 +finite +1 : +1 +Infinite >

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Everything suggests limitation

Infinite IS

I think by 0 'Ugly' is referring to I AM or the concept of I AM, there is only I infinitely...which can't even be accurately portrayed using words alone.

All within the linear mind is distorted to some degree or another...all we can do, is do.

I IS kNot I AM.

"There is no don't, there's only dew. Sew if you can't don't, then don't can't."

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

In a Universe comprised only of sumthings, n0thing doesn't exist within, sew Zero is kNot n0thing, it is sumthing that mathematically can represent n0thing yet at the same time, represent All.

"Law of Opposites - opposites cannot exist without each other and if one exists, so too does the other, with the opposing opposites comprising Source and Source comprising the opposing opposites."

"Law of Shapes - everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the sum of all Numbers is a Sphere."

The Flow Sequence of the Universe shows that (note the Infinite Recycling/Creation/Growth aspect):

Ribbit

wouldn't the sum of all numbers be infinity? not zero

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

by the way S+F for the post. very interesting

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

WE can kNot be anything or WE can be anything.

It's your dream, live IT!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ribbit

sorry to quote again but in a universe comprising of only somethings nothing MUST exist due to the law of opposites right?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

WE can kNot be anything or WE can be anything.

It's your dream, live IT!

Ribbit

Great answer

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ribbit

For every positive number, there's a corresponding Negative number which offsets it, neutralizes it, which the Neutral number is Zero.

-1 + +1 = 0
-2 + + 2 = 0
-f + +f = 0
-I + +I = 0
to infinity . . .

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ribbit

For every positive number, there's a corresponding Negative number which offsets it, neutralizes it, which the Neutral number is Zero.

-1 + +1 = 0
-2 + + 2 = 0
-f + +f = 0
-I + +I = 0
to infinity . . .

Ribbit

AHHHHHHH thank you very insightful i understand that now

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join