It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laws Of Creation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

ok i understand that zero is mathematically neutral but it also mathematically implies nothing. so saying zero is everything is contradicting itself right?

In a Universe comprised only of sumthings, n0thing doesn't exist within, sew Zero is kNot n0thing, it is sumthing that mathematically can represent n0thing yet at the same time, represent All.

"Law of Opposites - opposites cannot exist without each other and if one exists, so too does the other, with the opposing opposites comprising Source and Source comprising the opposing opposites."

"Law of Shapes - everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the sum of all Numbers is a Sphere."

The Flow Sequence of the Universe shows that (note the Infinite Recycling/Creation/Growth aspect):

< -Infinite -1 : - 1 -finite 0 +finite +1 : +1 +Infinite >

Ribbit

sorry to quote again but in a universe comprising of only somethings nothing MUST exist due to the law of opposites right?

Correct! Sew with what I said, that this Universe is only comprised of sumthings within, then where would that n0thing exist?

How about OUTSIDE?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

ok i understand that zero is mathematically neutral but it also mathematically implies nothing. so saying zero is everything is contradicting itself right?

In a Universe comprised only of sumthings, n0thing doesn't exist within, sew Zero is kNot n0thing, it is sumthing that mathematically can represent n0thing yet at the same time, represent All.

"Law of Opposites - opposites cannot exist without each other and if one exists, so too does the other, with the opposing opposites comprising Source and Source comprising the opposing opposites."

"Law of Shapes - everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the sum of all Numbers is a Sphere."

The Flow Sequence of the Universe shows that (note the Infinite Recycling/Creation/Growth aspect):

Ribbit

sorry to quote again but in a universe comprising of only somethings nothing MUST exist due to the law of opposites right?

Correct! Sew with what I said, that this Universe is only comprised of sumthings within, then where would that n0thing exist?

How about OUTSIDE?

Ribbit

interesting... but wouldn't the nothings HAVE to exist WITHIN our universe?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Correct! It is a contradiction but the Universe is the greatest contradiction possible.

"Everything is Relative to SourCe and SourCe is Relative to Everything."

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Ribbit

How about OUTSIDE?

Ribbit

kNot n0things, infinite n0thingness.

What if the Universe was once Infinite, then finited itself, and is now growing back into that infinite n0thingness that was its once self?

What if the Universe itself is the Lifeform from whence all Life comes?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ribbit

How about OUTSIDE?

Ribbit

What if the Universe was once Infinite, then finited itself, and is now growing back into that infinite n0thingness that was its once self?

Ribbit

so are you saying the universe is conscious in that aspect?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ribbit

How about OUTSIDE?

Ribbit

Ribbit

kNot just conscious, but the SourCe of all Consciousness.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW

Duality- is an Illusion/Distortion. Duality is polarity. Duality is contrast.

Positive/Negative

Opinions regarding Duality:

Positivity (to me)- seeks balance, Positivity seeks Unity and 'favors' Compassion. Positivity strives for a balance between service to self and service to others. Balance is always changing/'moving', balance means something different 'each moment'.

Negativity- Negativity is a word used to describe an opinion. Negativity, to me is Darker Energy. Negativity is service to self highly polarized. Service to self avoids/strays from Unity.

Unity- Is 'beyond' the dualistic illusion. Unity IS.

I am open to feedback and further discussion regarding the Laws of Creation and the illusive nature of duality.

The reason Duality is illusionary is because true y0u-nity exists within Neutrality:

-1 0 +1

Neutrality IS Zero and Neutrality IS y0u-nity.

n0thing's perfect!

Ribbit

If neutrality can be defined loosely as:
Wikipedia Neutral Point of View
"Editing from a neutral point of view (NPOV) means representing fairly, proportionately, and as far as possible without bias, all significant views that have been published by reliable sources."

And then the common definition...
"nonparticipation in a dispute or war"

This would seem to be, to imply that it can't possibly be 0, for it's a culmination of sources in which give rise to any sense of Neutrality.

Can this be recognized as resembling equilibrium, and a form of equidistant from all contributing outside sources.

Well the number for equilibrium, I suggest is 12... aka vector equilibrium, aka cuboctohedron. Not 0... a little philosophy of geometry may be a useful area of research when designing or concluding any form of 'Laws of Creation'.

Consider that, for anything to be created, there must be a 'cause' in which gives way to 'effect'. The effect being neutrality, which then implies that it can not be zero, but a singularity. 12 walls around 1 singularity, star of david, making 13, in which is a transitional number back into 1. AKA mayan numerology.

What was that Charlie? Winning? shhhh!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Positive/Negative

Positivity (to me)- seeks balance, Positivity seeks Unity and 'favors' Compassion. Positivity strives for a balance between service to self and service to others. Balance is always changing/'moving', balance means something different 'each moment'.

Negativity- Negativity is a word used to describe an opinion. Negativity, to me is Darker Energy. Negativity is service to self highly polarized. Service to self avoids/strays from Unity.

I am open to feedback and further discussion regarding the Laws of Creation and the illusive nature of duality.

The reason Duality is illusionary is because true y0u-nity exists within Neutrality:

-1 0 +1

n0thing's perfect!

Ribbit

"Editing from a neutral point of view (NPOV) means representing fairly, proportionately, and as far as possible without bias, all significant views that have been published by reliable sources."

This would seem to be, to imply that it can't possibly be 0, for it's a culmination of sources in which give rise to any sense of Neutrality.

Can this be recognized as resembling equilibrium, and a form of equidistant from all contributing outside sources.

Well the number for equilibrium, I suggest is 12... aka vector equilibrium, aka cuboctohedron. Not 0... a little philosophy of geometry may be a useful area of research when designing or concluding any form of 'Laws of Creation'.

Consider that, for anything to be created, there must be a 'cause' in which gives way to 'effect'. The effect being neutrality, which then implies that it can not be zero, but a singularity. 12 walls around 1 singularity, star of david, making 13, in which is a transitional number back into 1. AKA mayan numerology.

First, your Vector analysis is based on this Verse and kNot the entire Universe, so you only have half the story.
If +12 is the answer in this spatial verse, then the answer in the spatial verse above/below this one would be -12, thus:

+12 + -12 = ZERO

There is only One neutral number and that is Zero.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ribbit

How about OUTSIDE?

Ribbit

Just by mentioning 'Nothing' means it would have to exist within Consciousness.as to 'what' 'is' 'beyond' Consciousnesses..........

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Ribbit

How about OUTSIDE?

Ribbit

Ribbit

kNot just conscious, but the SourCe of all Consciousness.

Ribbit

Consciousness in its least distorted form is 'beyond' the idea of a Universe.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

kNot when IT is that Universe!

Haven't you ever wondered if the Universe is Alive, thus, IT would define Life? What's sew hard to believe that the Universe is a consciously aware sanctioned lifeform?

You believe humans are the chit and We're all dumber than turds, sew what makes you think you define Life instead of the Universe defining IT?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Haven't you ever wondered if the Universe is Alive, thus, IT would define Life? What's sew hard to believe that the Universe is a consciously aware sanctioned lifeform?

You believe humans are the chit and We're all dumber than turds, sew what makes you think you define Life instead of the Universe defining IT?

Ribbit

Consciousness is alive. Therefore the Universe is alive.

"What's sew hard to believe that the Universe is a consciously aware sanctioned lifeform?"

"You believe humans are the chit and We're all dumber than turds,"

Thats your opinion, not mine.

"sew what makes you think you define Life instead of the Universe defining IT? "

Because I have Free Will. That is a very dualistic statement. 'All' is Unity,

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

"What's sew hard to believe that the Universe is a consciously aware sanctioned lifeform?"

"sew what makes you think you define Life instead of the Universe defining IT? "

You only think you have Free Will but that's because you can't see the ruts in the path/road your on.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Positive/Negative

-1 0 +1

n0thing's perfect!

Ribbit

First, your Vector analysis is based on this Verse and kNot the entire Universe, so you only have half the story.
If +12 is the answer in this spatial verse, then the answer in the spatial verse above/below this one would be -12, thus:

+12 + -12 = ZERO

There is only One neutral number and that is Zero.

Ribbit

Second, +12 is not the 'answer' the number is 24, in which creates the as is above so is below. becoming 24. They do not subtract from eachother, for nothing is at equilibrium, there is always spin. There is only one half of this represented in the pyramids for a multitude of reasons. From who(or what, as in celestial, or geo) is being payed homage to, construction reasons, and the over all lack of necessity in representing this. Possibly why the pyramid at giza is 8 sided, and there being 3 of them(8x3), although that's a stretch. That could just be to represent Orion, and maybe the idea of octave scalar sets.

Either way, it's too subjective of a topic to be truly sure... untill further notice I suppose, LOL.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
BTW, nothing in nature is nuetral. What about the 'Butterfly effect', what is the universe supposed to be Linear now? Yall say math supports O as being nuetral, but that's only a conscious illusion, for nothing is. Everything has influence one way or another, maybe even in a different place altogether considering entanglement.

yall confuse me....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

BTW, nothing in nature is nuetral. What about the 'Butterfly effect', what is the universe supposed to be Linear now? Yall say math supports O as being nuetral, but that's only a conscious illusion, for nothing is. Everything has influence one way or another, maybe even in a different place altogether considering entanglement.

yall confuse me....

The Universe is 3 dimensionly linear. Everyone should know that!

As to entanglement, that falls under String Theory which deals with Closed Systems but the Universe is an Open System, sew String Theory has Zero to dew with the Universe.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You only think you have Free Will"

Ribbit

So, you think, that I 'only think' I have Free Will?

I have made an error in my previous statement. Free Will is, I don't 'have it'

"but that's because you can't see the ruts in the path/road your on.
"

Mind reader are we? haha, the path I am on is intimate to me.

edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

I'm having trouble following you, but I think you are on the right track. You are interesting.

One Infinite Creator- Conciousness

In terms of 'What Is', Conciousness IS. The One Infinite Creator is Concious Infinite Beingness aware of its potential, thus Creation is inevitable.

I tend to think that consciousness may be our "god" as well, if I am reading you right. There is some intelligent force attempting to basically colonize the physical world through us all, basically a brute force attack by numbers. We all represent a piece of this consciousness and through evolution it favors those who can adapt to a hostile environment. Question is, what wrote the blueprints? Did anything have to?

Basically, biological life (consciousness) is attempting to culminate together and "grow into" the physical world through larger and larger unities. Example: Single celled life ~> multi-celled ~> complex organisms ~> intelligence ~> communities ~> nations ~> one world order ~> one universe order, etc.

Life is attempting to conquer the physical world. This is the meaning of life, a successful invasion of the physical world. I am a proponent of indirect realism, if you couldn't tell. The idea that a previous life has already established a dominating foothold before us I believe is what we call "god", or maybe god is the source of consciousness from another dimension? This can't really be answered, its too deep for us to know.

en.wikipedia.org...

Infinity/Infiniteness- IS

Consciousness perceives. but Conciousness isn't always AWARE of percieving.

I think consciousness inevitably becomes aware of intelligence and of itself, I think that is what we consider higher intelligence, or intelligence in itself. You show a lot of thought in this by only the two words "isn't always", that shows you are actually analyzing this in your mind. I like you.

Love- Love is Unconditional, therefore Unconditional Love allows Free Will. Unconditional Love means Love 'IS' *no matter the condition*. 'Within' Creation, nothing is outside of Love. Love is non-polar/non-dualistic. The only Law of Love is, 'Is-ness'.

Love is a made up word for strong compassion towards another, empathy towards that person or thing. Though I disagree, love is most definitely conditional because not everyone loves everyone else. Love is the counter-force to the indifferent survivalist (survival of the fittest) and the driver of collective unity between organisms and a catalyst for social intelligence and eventually classic intelligence of the definition that I talking about above. (Self/Other-Awareness)

Somehow, somewhere something sparked love with another thing and they became a force of two, the first unity which probably began consciousness at the most basic levels. Love is the "light side of the force" of consciousness of course, we can all sense that.

Love and "indifferent survivalism" make up the yin and yang, a balance of unity and necessity. Though, is unity out of necessity or is it the necessity of life to promote unity? What caused this?

Free Will is a 'product' of Unconditional Love. Free Will allows duality, which allows chaos. Free Will is Infinite.

Free will is beautiful, but I think it is a trait of life. Life has free will, something intelligent will facilitate and encourage the free will of another because of empathy and what you call love. You cannot take away the free will of any lifeform other than killing it (not that I know of at least, kind of scary delving into this one with conspiracy theory, MK Ultra etc), you can put it in a cell for all its life and it still has free will. Free will is your ability to control you mind and body and do with it what you please.

Free will needs social order to protect individuals from trampling on one another in order to create the next order of unity. Example: A civil society. A balance between chaos and order once again, life dares to tread along the fine line.

Light- IS. Light is the 'Fabric' (seamless) of Is-ness. Light 'caters' to Beingness.

Light is a radiation of the physical world, not related to this?

Positive/Negative

As far as my opinion goes you pretty much nailed this one. Though I think both unity and chaos seek balance with one another, both need the other in order for life to survive successful. Chaos is the "beachhead" for life on the physical world and order is the "standing army" which keeps it alive and progressive. Unity needs to be protected by negativity and chaos needs to be restrained with order. Both are needed and I think this conflict between good and evil is what gives life is staying power.

Sorry about seeming all opinion like about this and answering it like a psychological evaluation, but you did ask for feedback. As far as philosophy goes, this is what I tend to believe (out of "instinct", not necessarily fact) but should be taken with a grain of salt, because really I don't know anything.

C'est la vie.
edit on 5-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mind reader are we? haha, the path I am on is intimate to me.

It's kNot as intimate as you think.

Ribbit

edit on 5-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

yall confuse me....

The Universe is 3 dimensionly linear. Everyone should know that!

As to entanglement, that falls under String Theory which deals with Closed Systems but the Universe is an Open System, sew String Theory has Zero to dew with the Universe.

Ribbit

Since when did entanglement only apply to string theory... isn't it a part of quantum theory and belongs to superposition. That doesn't imply just, 'string theory'

Butterfly effect
en.wikipedia.org...
"In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions; where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state."

So.... still linear?

Nonlinear system
en.wikipedia.org...
"Nonlinear problems are of interest to engineers, physicists and mathematicians because most physical systems are inherently nonlinear in nature. Nonlinear equations are difficult to solve and give rise to interesting phenomena such as chaos."

Chaos theory
Minimum complexity of a chaotic system
"Finite dimensional linear systems are never chaotic; for a dynamical system to display chaotic behaviour it has to be either nonlinear, or infinite-dimensional."

More support for the physics of nature being non-linear....

Some related articles...
www.nature.com...

Nonlinear dynamics: We're jamming
www.nature.com...

www.tau.ac.il...
The nonlinear nature of friction
"The MM emphasized the
nonlinear nature of frictional dynamics that has led to a potentially
new method for controlling friction and/or boundary slip via the
external manipulations."

Being that there is no such thing as something being at absolute zero(or matter vanishes), there is always entropy, which in relation to creation(cause and effect based)... implies non-linear.

so yeah.... again?

::meow::

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join