It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DeuxRag

Hahahaha no gonna lie i did the exact same thing because outside of the little chatter on the twitter for it this is the only place i have found any intelligent discussion on it.

As to the location of the "city" judging by the names of the places in the city i think its a generic mix of many different national groups (little canada, nova bossa, lake generow, etc) so it may mean whatever apocalypse occurred may have caused a large mix of humanity to move into one area. Maybe on the asian continent? Regardless we can't see the ocean so if we are in asia its probably more in land. Thats my guess' at this time so back to the tap box to see if i can get more info out of our mysterious friend.

Edit:
"Are we friends"
Answer: "I don't think we have even met"
edit on 3/4/2012 by Eidus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ME: The weather is not clear.
A: It sounds like a disagreement.

Q: Where should I be focusing on?
A: (Shows me the map)

ME: I want to go to the Highlands.
A: I would stay away from targeted areas.

ME: I want to go to the Lower Canals.
A: As long as its within the city.

Q: Am I in Lake Generow?
A: Getting lost can be dangerous

Q: Am I in Good View?
A: Try checking a map.

Q: Am I in Prime Canal?
A: No idea.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

If you dial this phone number (US) from a real phone, you hear the recording:

Emerson: No one knows anything Mr. Jacobs. No one ever has. That's how it works.

Dick: We're leaving quite the trail of dead bodies as of late, per your orders.
How do you know the voices are Emerson and Dick? The comment by Dick doesn't make any sense. According to the clues he was one of those "dead bodies".

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

"what part of the city am i in"
"I cant reveal that"
edit on 3/4/2012 by Eidus because: put the wrong question asked up

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidus

That's weird. When I ask "where am i in the city" is says "never heard of that place".

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

"what part of the city am i in" is what i asked i am sorry i had the other question on my mind for some reason and typed that out

Edit:
"what question do i need to ask"
"what do you need to find out"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by BruceWayne

If you dial this phone number (US) from a real phone, you hear the recording:

Emerson: No one knows anything Mr. Jacobs. No one ever has. That's how it works.

Dick: We're leaving quite the trail of dead bodies as of late, per your orders.
How do you know the voices are Emerson and Dick? The comment by Dick doesn't make any sense. According to the clues he was one of those "dead bodies".
I just realized it must be Dick and Emerson because it says their name on the recording and when I asked what happened on Monday (Monday is also written on the recording) it responds that's when Dick and Emerson met. I am really confused now. The recording makes no sense what so ever.
edit on 4-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, here's where I'm at. The biggest issue right now is finding out how to talk to Garrison Butler (a.k.a. "Knobs") using the Key16 interface. In various ways, we are instructed to join the revolution by trading pomegranates for 1,000 wave units.

The only clue I currently have regarding facilitating this transaction is the word "cold" circled on the menu. For example:
Q: What do I do with cold
A: Join the Revolution

Queries using terms like "password" and "secret" all refer to the menu scene. I have focused on the Key16 interface, but every entry results in a stock reply like "command not valid" or "please rephrase that". The only entries that will give a context-sensitive reply are those that include profanity, which, as mentioned earlier in the thread, seems to indicate that entries into the Key16 interface do not need to be encoded.

A clue would be nice, but it's possible that some players have already figured out the next step and are working ahead of the info in this thread.
edit on 4-3-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've been continuing to follow along with all this. Listening to the reports when they are started on the website at the half hour.

Has anyone else thought that just maybe this isn't a game, that it's not for a movie, or for a book, that it could possibly be real? I'm feeling really cautious about it, as I said before. Someone mentioned the picture that was in one of the pictures used for TapJoint that was the same that Anonymous used. I find that very interesting.

Calling that phone number, I'd be very cautious. You don't know who that number belongs too.

I really hope that this is just a game. I think we should remember that there could be all sorts of possibilities for this. What if there really will be a revolution started on March 9th?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Q: Where am I in Good View?
A: Maps are cheap information isn't.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I asked "who recorded dick and emersons meeting" and it showed me the cut scene of Mrs. Emerson's card.

Edit:
"am i located in good view"
"you tell me"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
is password cold or cold onion noodles?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AislaraJaison

Has anyone else thought that just maybe this isn't a game, that it's not for a movie, or for a book, that it could possibly be real?
What exactly do you mean by "real"?

Someone mentioned the picture that was in one of the pictures used for TapJoint that was the same that Anonymous used. I find that very interesting.
I think it's just a coincidence. It was the logo for the "Textile Guild", so a jacket looking thing isn't odd. It does look almost exactly like the anonymous logo though, is a little bit weird, I'll give you that.

I really hope that this is just a game. I think we should remember that there could be all sorts of possibilities for this. What if there really will be a revolution started on March 9th?
Only if we can get 1000 wave units!

edit on 4-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"cold bowl of fish soup"
"sold out"

"cold bowl of fish"
"dont have any left"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AislaraJaison
I've been continuing to follow along with all this. Listening to the reports when they are started on the website at the half hour.

Has anyone else thought that just maybe this isn't a game, that it's not for a movie, or for a book, that it could possibly be real? I'm feeling really cautious about it, as I said before. Someone mentioned the picture that was in one of the pictures used for TapJoint that was the same that Anonymous used. I find that very interesting.

Calling that phone number, I'd be very cautious. You don't know who that number belongs too.

I'm pretty sure it's just a game. I've never known a real-life revolutionary who prefers to first put in 1000 hours of work on an artificially intelligent flash application before they start their coup.

There have been other games similar to this in the past. I called the number from my home phone. If someone calls me back, I'll ask for a clue.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
is password cold or cold onion noodles?

I'm starting to think that "cold" is the only relevant term. The "cold bowl of onion noodles" just gets the waiter to bring you the bowl. The same bowl is brought when you ask for soup or hot onion noodles.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So I've created accounts both here and on Twitter just because of this "game".

Anyways, I was thinking the Sky Ride ticket contained the code to getting Key 16.

So I've tried tweeting @tapjoint:
H7R4U8
812N216
and 812N218
because I wasn't sure about the last number, but none of it gave me a reply so that seems to be a dead end.

I noticed something interesting tho. The ticket seems to be personalized as the ticketnumber contains six numbers and one letter, just as the numbers on the dogtags.

Question is who the ticket belongs to or if it is relevant at all.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Tobutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AislaraJaison

It was me that mentioned the Anon thing. The weird thing is that I just popped back to look at it and the picture of Anonymous is gone...

See it here or not!?

BTW I do think it's just a game.

ETA Just worked out the reason the pic has disappeared and it's down to a mental lapse on my part. so not to worry.

edit on 4-3-2012 by BruceWayne because: Correction

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ME: Come closer so that I can see you.
A: No

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tobutch
So I've created accounts both here and on Twitter just because of this "game".

Anyways, I was thinking the Sky Ride ticket contained the code to getting Key 16.

So I've tried tweeting @tapjoint:
H7R4U8
812N216
and 812N218
because I wasn't sure about the last number, but none of it gave me a reply so that seems to be a dead end.

I noticed something interesting tho. The ticket seems to be personalized as the ticketnumber contains six numbers and on letter, just as the numbers on the dogtags.

Question is who the ticket belongs to or if it is relevant at all.

Good observation. The ticket belongs to Dick Jacobs. See his dog tag below.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join