It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.com

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
may I please have a list of the shareholders/investors and when is the target date for ATS to hit the NYSE for trade
thank you very much

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by rebellender

ATS is privately owned.

Founder: SimonGray
CEO & Community Director: Bill (SkepticOverlord)
COO & Marketing Director: Mark (Springer)
CFO Stephen (Crakeur)
Executive Admin: Djarums
Administrator: 12m8keall2c
Administrator: Majic
Admin Emeritus: William One Sac

That is your list of owners.

As far as ATS becoming public company? I doubt it.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

ATS is privately owned.

CFO Stephen (Crakeur)

As far as ATS becoming public company? I doubt it.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Facebook JUST got around to it

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

wonder if OWS will exploit privately own companies as those who will not share the wealth.

revenues split 8 ways after bills are paid or funding which grey area.

Ok I guess its fare to ask which Charities ATS donates 10% to and what that amount is
edit on 2-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sorry but ATS's finances are for the ownership of ATS to do with as they please, if they would like to reveal such information, perhaps they would.

I am in no position to do so, as I do not have that information, neither would any of the moderators, other than ownership.

You may certainly request that from them.

I honestly don't see how that would be anybody's business either, or for what purpose that information would serve.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
.....aaaannnnnddddd the coolest membert of ALL!!!!!!!!

Sykonot

haterz gon hate

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

wonder if OWS will exploit privately own companies as those who will not share the wealth.

Ok I guess its fare to ask which Charities ATS donates 10% to and what that amount is

I'm amazed that you actually think this is any of yiour business at all. Even what you have been told so far is none of your business. ATS ownership is perfectly within their rights to tell you take a hike.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I'm amazed that you actually think this is any of yiour business at all. Even what you have been told so far is none of your business. ATS ownership is perfectly within their rights to tell you take a hike.

while it is true that ATS can tell me to take a hike why are you defending ATS in such a way as to tall me to take a hike?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
rebellender, is there a reason for your request beyond curiosity? Have you found something that you think is important? I don't want to miss an important issue, and if you think you've got one, I'd like to know what it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

He's as entitled to ask as they are to not awnser.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

i think the poster was being sarcastic...
OWS demands transparency

ATS ownership is perfectly within their rights to tell anyone to take a hike.
!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
rebellender, is there a reason for your request beyond curiosity? Have you found something that you think is important? I don't want to miss an important issue, and if you think you've got one, I'd like to know what it is.

I'm just sitting here really wishing I had a job but have nothing better to do than think about what is maybe the

worlds largest gatherer of Information

Numbers growing by the second

Revenue generated by Google

Who the receivers of Info are

What color are the suits

Nobody on ATS is asking the obvious question

How much money are we making Simon Grey?

When will the OWS movement bite the social network hand that feeds them so to speak.

People ask me all the time how much money I make. Its on every application.

Why is it a secret....why am I being given the slam the door in my face treatment by ATS members as well?

I have no Taboo here ,,,,why is it received as a Taboo question?

And trust me If these questions bring on any questionable treatment by ATS staff you will be the first to know about it....well second actually

edit on 2-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

while it is true that ATS can tell me to take a hike why are you defending ATS in such a way as to tall me to take a hike?

This caught my eye. Why does a free site like ATS have to be defended? Are you attacking?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

This caught my eye. Why does a free site like ATS have to be defended? Are you attacking?

you and I both know I am not big enough to attack ATS, right? so why that question.
Facebook is a free site. Facebook is bank?
Why are you asking me if I am attacking ATS?
Are you worried that I may attack ATS?
Where would ATS be vulnerable to an Attack?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Dear rebellender,

It may be a strange thing to say, but I like your style. Sort of a cross between a fresh breeze ruffling a girl's skirt, and a drunk monster truck driver tearing up a small town Main Street.

You won't get your answers, but I like the spirit that prompted you to ask. Sort of like popping a beer can tab in the back of church.

Stick around, you should be a lot of fun.

With respect,
charles1952

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Dude, YOU said, "Why are you defending ATS..." That implies that you have an agenda that attacks ATS. A grade 8 English student can gather that. So, what's your point?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear rebellender,

It may be a strange thing to say, but I like your style. Sort of a cross between a fresh breeze ruffling a girl's skirt, and a drunk monster truck driver tearing up a small town Main Street.

You won't get your answers, but I like the spirit that prompted you to ask. Sort of like popping a beer can tab in the back of church.

Stick around, you should be a lot of fun.

With respect,
charles1952

Popping a beer can in Church.....you know the church where everybody is looking at the clock waiting to go get a beer and then everybody hears " Snap chhhhaaaah" followed by "sipppppp"

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

ATS is privately owned.

CFO Stephen (Crakeur)

Actually, a bit more information would be needed for that to be 100% accurate. If I understand this information correctly, in 2007 a 50% stake was sold to a group of private, undisclosed investors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to a thread from that time where SO answers questions, etc., about the sale. Hopefully this will save him the trouble of having to address them again here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SO also posted this thread in November of 2006 in regards to the then upcoming potential sale.

www.abovetopsecret.com... extra DIV

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The Above Network (TAN) owns ATS. The owners of TAN are not, necessarily the same as the administrators listed above. Since TAN is a privately held entity, there is no requirement to publicly disclose anything about the finances or owners.

We would never rule out an ipo for TAN, I wouldn't rely on it happening any time soon. The companies that have been going public have been far larger than us and the ipos haven't all been so rosy. We aren't, yet, a target for the investment banks to try and woo us with delusions of ipo riches.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

to clarify, a bit.

in 2007, TAN raised money, in the form of a loan which was, subsequently converted to ownership. It was for less than 50% of the entity.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join